• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Inb4 Saikou vs Dragon >_>

Alright,another Zephyrmon match here (due of Zephyrmon vs SD not active),i will made this,and surprise first BRS match since hiatus (also my first match featuring BRS)

-Insane BRS and Zephyrmon is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in otherworld

-Range is 100 meter

-Win via death!!!

Shutumon ex valentine collectors card
Insane black rock shooter render by awakening scarlet-d4x5xto

• Zephyrmon : 0
  • IBRS : 0

I'm here before either of them ovo

Let me get to the point first: IBRS > BRS ~ Chariot who is 8.14 foe. What level of Large Star are Ultimate Digimon?

As stated by Dragon,she's like playing ranged battle,she have short of precog too.

" It predicts the flow of battle in the winds of gunpowder, a beautiful winged sorceress! "
~ Bo-110t

Kalt is mostly correct, only that Ultimate level Digimon are far superior to the likes of Wendigomon. So they are above baseline. I believe as a Legendary Warrior, Zephyrmon is slightly stronger than your average Ultimate level as well.

So I like..have no Idea what that means as those are just numbers to me. (I'm dumb when it comes to calcs) Is the Attack Potency page updated to the new Tier 4 rules? What end is it?

Right, so roughly similar AP

I'm no digimon nerd expert so can someone tell me if Kazemon lost her mind hax and sealing? Because no one mentioned them...

And can't BRS travel between pocket dimensions? It's literally her job

Zephyrmon mind hax need an physical contact to active it,sealing i forgot that........

Pocket dimension? you mean dark area? i doubt that,because if you get sended to dark area,you basically get hakai'ed.

BFR is basically an last resort if Zephyrmon feel the fight is to long or IBRS is harder to kill,she will goes BFR her,the work is......hmmm,maybe an thorning the dimension? i didn't remember it too well.....

If we go by where we got it form..passive. However that obviously has multiple contradictions. So it's though based transportation.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Same range as anything else.
That doesn't clear up the range...

I'm inclined to say Zephyrmon BFR as well, but there's a chance of IBRS turning her into bee comb if she out-ranges Zephyrmon...

I believe BRS outranges Zephyrmon (although her range should be in the kilometers like most Ultimates) Zehpyrmon can also, well like stated above, see the attacks coming and use her tornadoes to block attacks while she closes the distance. Although BFR to the Dark Area isn't going to be near her first move. Although raveling through dimensions will not work as anyone who enters the Dark Area is erased into nonexistence.

Back