• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
******** as this sounds, I'm gonna go with Ultimate Gemerl. His stamina is literally listed as limitless, he held his own against Super Sonic (who needed Eggman's help just to get past his defenses) both in speed and power, which says a lot about Gemerl via power scaling, and Broly has that soft spot in his lower abdomen that could prove fatal should UG hit it. His overconfidence could also lead to Broly being surprised by the sheer capability of Ultimate Gemerl as well.

It's a difficult match-up to really evaluate, to be honest. However, with what we're given, admittedly mostly due to power scaling, I'd put a 4-A who duked it out with Super Sonic over a Legendary Super Saiyan, though that's obviously my opinion.

Came across this thread randomly and decided to give my two cents.

Back