• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly vs Doomsday

Status
Not open for further replies.
TitanCrusher101 said:
He's survived Darkseid's Omega Blasts just fine.
How does surviving an energy blast from a comparable 4-B with existence erasing properties mean that he can survive an attack from a 4-A?

Those don't correlate. This is a stomp.

"Because we know Doomsday could beat almost anyone stronger than him by means of ressurection."

No? There are plenty of characters who can kill Doomsday permanently.

And Doomsday has not beaten 3-A Darkseid. They've never even fought.

Warren Valion said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
He's survived Darkseid's Omega Blasts just fine.
How does surviving an energy blast from a comparable 4-B with existence erasing properties mean that he can survive an attack from a 4-A?
Those don't correlate. This is a stomp.
DS is 4-B to 3-A though. I highly doubt this is a stomp.

That counts as a victory for Broly. Because we know Doomsday could beat almost anyone stronger than him by means of ressurection.

If this was so, the Hunter from Bloodborne would have more matches.

Sir Ovens said:
Doomsday can survive Broly's punch after he takes it the first time. He'll just resurrect and come back with a resistance to Broly's AP.
That's a total NLF.

This isn't a hax ability that he evolves to obtain a resistene for, this an AP difference of like - at least a hundred times.

Promestein said:
"Because we know Doomsday could beat almost anyone stronger than him by means of ressurection."
No? There are plenty of characters who can kill Doomsday permanently.

And Doomsday has not beaten 3-A Darkseid. They've never even fought.
Almost anyone was probably not the best wording.

I thought they fought, my bad.

Warren Valion said:
That's a total NLF.

This isn't a hax ability that he evolves to obtain a resistene for, this an AP difference of like - at least a hundred times.
I mean, Superman beat the living shit out od Doomsday, and he came back just fine. Then Superman couldn't beat the shit out of him.

I mean, Superman beat the living shit out od Doomsday, and he came back just fine. Then Superman couldn't beat the shit out of him.

The tables turned by then.

1. @TitanCrusher101

Darkseid's avatar are of differing levels of strength. Some are 4-B, some are 3-A. Doomsday never fought a 3-A avatar.

This is from Imperix's page.

"Energy Beams: Imperiex can fire blue energy beams from his hands that are powerful enough to reduce Doomsday into a simple skeleton, rendering his reactive evolution futile." [1]

The difference between Broly and Doomsday is much greater. Close this.

Sir Ovens said:
Warren Valion said:
That's a total NLF.

Superman stomping Doomsday in a fight doesn't mean that Superman was hundreds of times stronger, nor would that mean much when Broly can destroy Doomsday beyond a Low-High Regenerationn level.

SSJ Broly is also 4-A. The same outcome will still happen.

There is no version of Broly or Doomsday that can fight each other.

This is a stomp in every possible way.

Close this.

SSJ Broly and LSSJ Broly are 4-A which are beyond what his regen can handle.

Base Broly is practically at the peak of 4-B, which probably also stomps.

Makes this kinda a mismatch.

SomebodyData said:

Base Broly in no way stomps.

SomebodyData said:

Is there a blog or something that can explain the AP of Base Broly?

Can you link it?

@Titan sorry to tell you, but yes, he probably stomps here.

@Warren I don't think there is. But the general idea is that base adult Broly is probably not that far from SSJ Kid-Teen Broly, who is 4-A (Destroyed galaxy over several years). Hence the 4-B (Albeit extremely high)

@Titan no idea. Might be a mismatch at that point tho, best to close it honestly

@Christian lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back