• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but will axl already start with this?
No, but he'll eventually use it because he's pragmatic enough to know when to use something aside from his normal weapons and I seriously doubt Broly's gonna be skilled enough to actually hit this man when he's almost on par with X Era X and Zero in terms of skill, especially when he can teleport.

No, but he'll eventually use it because he's pragmatic enough to know when to use something aside from his normal weapons and I seriously doubt Broly's gonna be skilled enough to actually hit this man when he's almost on par with X Era X and Zero in terms of skill, especially when he can teleport.
this broly was capable of stomp android 18 so broly is likely to have the advantage here in durability and ap,range and ls but axl has everything else,

this broly was capable of stomp android 18 so broly is likely to have the advantage here in durability and ap,range and ls but axl has everything else,
If Axl's normal weapons don't do any damage to him then he's busting out his hax immediately and Broly will attempt to face tank it like he does everything else in-character, pretty much screwing himself over.

I don't think axl's teleport will be useful since broly's attacks can reach interplanetary distances

well broly has an advantage in ls, but axl has never been one to fight in melee, even if somehow broly manages to grab axl, he just gets INvulnerable with his hypermode

ah...I wouldn't say that...well, can I count this as your vote?
No because it's borderline a stomp. Sure, if Broly hits him he could win but that isn't happening anytime soon because of Axl's skill and teleportation allowing him to just weave all of his attacks that aren't intending on nuking the planet they're on as well as Broly's tendency to just try and tank his opponent's attacks because he's used to being far stronger than them allowing Axl to just Hax him to death.

No because it's borderline a stomp. Sure, if Broly hits him he could win but that isn't happening anytime soon because of Axl's skill and teleportation allowing him to just weave all of his attacks that aren't intending on nuking the planet they're on as well as Broly's tendency to just try and tank his opponent's attacks because he's used to being far stronger than them allowing Axl to just Hax him to death.
i still want this fight to happen so what if i use the normal version of broly? this version is 4-a so just like axl he could destroy axl with one attack

i still want this fight to happen so what if i use the normal version of broly? this version is 4-a so just like axl he could destroy axl with one attack
That still comes down to the exact same argument, Broly tries to hit him and face tank his attacks and fails due to Skill and Hax.

That still comes down to the exact same argument, Broly tries to hit him and face tank his attacks and fails due to Skill and Hax.
but wait a minute, both axl and broly can finish each other with just one attack, broly with anything he does, and axl just with his AZ, and this version of broly was able to annihilate Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Vegeta who are extremely skilled warriors and this version of broly is much smarter than his bio version

but wait a minute, both axl and broly can finish each other with just one attack, broly with anything he does, and axl just with his AZ, and this version of broly was able to annihilate Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Vegeta who are extremely skilled warriors and this version of broly is much smarter than his bio version
Yeah, but Broly's style of fighting is too purposely try to inflict as much damage to his opponents as possible without killing them so he can torture them, even if he's capable of One-Shotting them because he's a sadistic asshole. So his in-character tendencies will allow Axl to **** him with his Hax, plus I honestly think Zero is more skilled than the Z-Fighters at this point in time and Axl is roughly comparable to him in Skill so he can definitely avoid getting tagged, especially since he can teleport too.

Yeah, but Broly's style of fighting is too purposely try to inflict as much damage to his opponents as possible without killing them so he can torture them, even if he's capable of One-Shotting them because he's a sadistic asshole. So his in-character tendencies will allow Axl to **** him with his Hax, plus I honestly think Zero is more skilled than the Z-Fighters at this point in time and Axl is roughly comparable to him in Skill so he can definitely avoid getting tagged, especially since he can teleport too.
"Sadistic asshole" LOL
,Axl being comparable to zero for me is something..kind of absurd, zero's primary fighting style is both in melee combat and with melee weapons, and axl is a long distance fighter with his pistols, axl being superior to zero when if it's about shooting it's plausible for me, and he's superior to x in that aspect too, anyway this is just my point of view, but i still want this fight to happen and my arguments are over, do you have any more to suggest?

"Sadistic asshole" LOL
,Axl being comparable to zero for me is something..kind of absurd, zero's primary fighting style is both in melee combat and with melee weapons, and axl is a long distance fighter with his pistols, axl being superior to zero when if it's about shooting it's plausible for me, and he's superior to x in that aspect too, anyway this is just my point of view, but i still want this fight to happen and my arguments are over, do you have any more to suggest?
No, this is either a stomp or a mismatch due to what's been argued here already.

No, this is either a stomp or a mismatch due to what's been argued here already.
let's suppose I change biobroly(4-B) to its version of LSSJ(4-A), which makes this fight so different from my thread that I did a few months ago which was TODOROKI vs MUSCULAR( which became grace , was added to their profiles, were you ,(@XSOULOFCINDERX ,there)?

Because Broly will still toy with him and purposely try his hardest to torture him for a little while before killing him and will also purposely face tank his attacks which gives Axl every possible chance to kill him through Hax before Broly can actually One-Shot him. So it's either Broly goes out of character and One-Shots him immediately or he's in-character and gets shit on by Hax, there's no in-between here which makes it a mismatch.

Because Broly will still toy with him and purposely try his hardest to torture him for a little while before killing him and will also purposely face tank his attacks which gives Axl every possible chance to kill him through Hax before Broly can actually One-Shot him. So it's either Broly goes out of character and One-Shots him immediately or he's in-character and gets shit on by Hax, there's no in-between here which makes it a mismatch.
Crap,but i wont give up about this one

ok this will be my last card, to make this battle fair and not a stomp for both sides, i will return to BIOBROLY, since Axl, will only have his standard equipment (double pistols, and will not be able to transform into other mavericks) think of this axl as being Axl with his base equipment in megaman x command mission.but now we just need to know what BIOBROLY's Ap is, you know?

You can't restrict standard equipment like that and all of Axl's powers come from his standard equipment, so it's just Axl weaving and haxxing him still.

Back