• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly vs Akazukin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If speed unequalized, Inconclusive, Broly is far too fast and she is immortal

If speed equalized, Akazukin hax stomps.

Basically, I have to close the thread if the later, but the former seems so obvious the thread doesn't even seem notable...

SomebodyData said:
If speed unequalized, Inconclusive, Broly is far too fast and she is immortal
If speed equalized, Akazukin hax stomps.

Basically, I have to close the thread if the later, but the former seems so obvious the thread doesn't even seem notable...
Alright I will edit the post.

K, uh you do realize I have to close the thread if its a stomp right?....

Since Speed is Equalized Broly have no chance against Akazukin. He has no way to stop her Immortality and Her hax will allow her to beat Broly with no Problem

You... do know that this ain't going to be added right? Normally I should just close the thread when its this much of a stomp....

With what line of reasoning?

Given her immortality, there really is nothing he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back