• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breaking Bad Isn't 9-C

Then get it over with, there's no point in waiting anymore, the thread's already massively agreed on

I will look into it when I get home.

As for Saul's profile, he was made with the changes already applied. Do we delete his profile, or would someone like to modify his scaling to be consistent with Walt and Jesse for the time being?

I'd say just downgrade his stats and just go what we're going with as said on the OP

Gotcha. The above OP is primarily focused on reverting past changes, so future threads can handle any smaller nitpicks one may have.

the crt doesn't need to be completely reverted. there's still stuff that should be kept. walt and jesse getting fire manip with thermite and blowtorches doesn't need to be removed. i also added more citations while upgrading them, and the new justifications don't need to be removed either (although the thing about walt punching a towel dispenser should be changed back). also, there was never a valid argument against walter having stealth mastery. all you said was "he's a high school chemistry teacher", which disproves absolutely nothing. so stealth mastery should stay as well.

so from what i can tell, walter, jesse, and saul go down to 10-A, while tuco, lalo, and mike stay at 9-C. should hank get downgraded too?

I would say Hank can probably stay at 9-C for now..? We don't have definite proof that he scales directly to Tuco, Lalo, etc,. but he is a trained police officer just like Mike was and can easily overpower Jesse and Walt. A CRT could be made in the future to fix it.

BigSmoke, if you'd like to apply the changes yourself (to keep things such as the thermite and citations), you can do so.

Walt didn't lift Jesse though, he pulled him away while he was sitting on the toilet

Or wait are we talking about that time that Saul supposedly lifted a dude with one arm? I can't comment on that because I haven't gotten to that part of BCS but if he lifted the guy off the ground with no gimmicks and shit then yeah sure above average human makes sense

My memory is just long enough to remember that I made this thread, remind me of what his feat was?

Or wait are we talking about that time that Saul supposedly lifted a dude with one arm? I can't comment on that because I haven't gotten to that part of BCS but if he lifted the guy off the ground with no gimmicks and shit then yeah sure above average human makes sense
remind me of what his feat was?
It's this scene, I think. Problem is that the event was orchestrated by Jimmy as a publicity stunt, so /shrug

Again, can't say for certain because I haven't gotten to that part yet, but iirc I heard someone here say that there's no real way he could fake it. Like, the scenario he was orchestrating to make his commercial or whatever was fake as shit but the fact that he lifted the guy isn't.

Yeah that doesn't really count, the man was also gripping and pulling his harness and it took a very long amount of time.

how about speed? i have a calc which gives walt athletic human reactions, but it hasn't been evaluated yet. would it make sense to keep "at least average human"? or should i just have it as plain "average human" until the calc gets evaluated

yeah and I was ******* wrong bro I'm sorry

Like i was literally against 9-C breaking bad like on a moral level bro I can't live with that shit

Back