• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

Also, not much impressive feats for now, maybe Cueio destroing Vaco bike for exemple and Tigi speed, There is also Cueio jumps for 2 reasons, Tigi is faster then Cueio jumping and You can use a character jump for LS

Yes(Maybe not Theodd1sout (Animated) sinse It's a animation blog so would still be picking a "real person" but even Colonia Contra Ataca" can be in the wiki, I helped a bit make calcs for It but the Colonia Contra Ataca verse making is in hiatus, but Colonia Contra Ataca can only be here sinse the FFG has a history and cannon that separates It from the actuall people from the series, A better exemple would be Jaiden Animations, by It self is a not but this video for exemple could)
I have doubts about the CCA.

I think that in addition to there being a rule for Youtubers (people), most of the things in FFG are from other games and franchises. Yes, some things he has permission from Warner, but 50% of the games or more must be things he doesn't have permission to do.

Like those important to the story, like the Power Rangers FFG or Troll Father. Even the golden ribbons he is not allowed since they belong to Zelda.

Furthermore, there was the situation with Animation vs Animator, which despite having a series only with original things, because it had things that were not allowed attached, like minecraft, the verse went to OC/FC

I think that in addition to there being a rule for Youtubers (people), most of the things in FFG are from other games and franchises. Yes, some things he has permission from Warner, but 50% of the games or more must be things he doesn't have permission to do.

Like those important to the story, like the Power Rangers FFG or Troll Father. Even the golden ribbons he is not allowed since they belong to Zelda.

Furthermore, there was the situation with Animation vs Animator, which despite having a series only with original things, because it had things that were not allowed attached, like minecraft, the verse went to OC/FC
Hum... Fair I guess, sad, if I find the guy who I was making the verse with I will inform It

I'm currently on episode 8, Cueio has the following optional equipament, Cow bell, Bicicle, Soccer Ball, a Pair of Socks
A Bat(that is accutually just a pice of wood lol) maybe the pink ball? that's all they get before beingh Trained by the Lendario Bovino
Also, not much impressive feats for now, maybe Cueio destroing Vaco bike for exemple and Tigi speed, There is also Cueio jumps for 2 reasons, Tigi is faster then Cueio jumping and You can use a character jump for LS
Cueio e Vaco highfive with enough force to move the clouds around them, trough It would only scale to post traning Cueio, So I guess pre traning cueio best feat is breaking Vaco bike and his Golpe de Jueio trowing Cocodilo a long distance. They also aparently tamed a whale like creature but they didn't relay restrained It or lifted... or moved It alone so also is no use

Okay, so a Will Mcdaniel verse/profile would be okay? Also, is there any page or thread discussing this?

Last edited:
A Bat(that is accutually just a pice of wood lol) maybe the pink ball? that's all they get before beingh Trained by the Lendario Bovino

Cueio e Vaco highfive with enough force to move the clouds around them, trough It would only scale to post traning Cueio, So I guess pre traning cueio best feat is breaking Vaco bike and his Golpe de Jueio trowing Cocodilo a long distance. They also aparently tamed a whale like creature but they didn't relay restrained It or lifted... or moved It alone so also is no use
For the After traning key...
He has as optional equipament his Red Headband, a whistle ring(that's for the first key ownward)

Feats we have that Highfive that moves clouds, Cuguja flying to above the clouds in a short time, she does that twice in the episode, and cueio doing the same with a jump trough Vaco helped It wasn't much, Vaco breakes windowns with just the shockwave of his transformation while in angry, this would scale to cueio as the status in the tournament joining thing showed cueio had higher atk then Vaco, Vaco in the same episode tanked a hit from largato that made another huge shockwave and punched Largato meters away with a punch following It by moving faster then the eye can see that same distance and trowing largato to the horizon... good feats but I feel like the clowds thing is higher, also the Cueio jump and Cuguja flight are faster, at least show consistent character power increassing, He made the ground shake here and by the setting I would say is pre traning cueio sinse they should be on the road to the tournament at this point, Golila makes a big as hell slit on the ground, this may be above the cloud ones, even trough Cueio and Golila never fought directly, Primo was able to K.O with one hit, but sinse neitheir showed external or internal wounds Cueio and Golila probable can scale to each Other in Dura and Atack... Trough Cueio downscale from Golila, I will stop here and keep going later

For the After traning key...
He has as optional equipament his Red Headband, a whistle ring(that's for the first key ownward)

Feats we have that Highfive that moves clouds, Cuguja flying to above the clouds in a short time, she does that twice in the episode, and cueio doing the same with a jump trough Vaco helped It wasn't much, Vaco breakes windowns with just the shockwave of his transformation while in angry, this would scale to cueio as the status in the tournament joining thing showed cueio had higher atk then Vaco, Vaco in the same episode tanked a hit from largato that made another huge shockwave and punched Largato meters away with a punch following It by moving faster then the eye can see that same distance and trowing largato to the horizon... good feats but I feel like the clowds thing is higher, also the Cueio jump and Cuguja flight are faster, at least show consistent character power increassing, He made the ground shake here and by the setting I would say is pre traning cueio sinse they should be on the road to the tournament at this point, Golila makes a big as hell slit on the ground, this may be above the cloud ones, even trough Cueio and Golila never fought directly, Primo was able to K.O with one hit, but sinse neitheir showed external or internal wounds Cueio and Golila probable can scale to each Other in Dura and Atack... Trough Cueio downscale from Golila, I will stop here and keep going later
Cueio probably downscales to Golila like Showa Godzilla downscales to Showa Ghidorah, in the sense that he downscales but not enough that he does not even remotely scale to him

Okay, so a Will Mcdaniel verse/profile would be okay? Also, is there any page or thread discussing this?
I don't even know what channel this is.

And what discussion are you talking about?

From Animator vs Animation or real people?

From AvsA it was here, and the one from real people was on some topic involving WWE and I think there are others involving YouTube specifically, but I don't remember the specific topic.

Are there other Gato Galactico's characters that could be fit for VSBW (Other than Cueio characters)? Guessing Desnecessauro would be good too

Would the animations he created based on the tweets he received be scalable (If that is a word)? These animations (Link in the words)
Or the pigs made out of cardboard (I think they were called something like Porcomonios)? Here
Don't think the pigs can enter into the wiki, but yes, the twitter based animations can enter the wiki if they have enough feats, trough pratically none(of bny) can scale to each other... maybe that "create your story" he did with celbit could be used?

Don't think the pigs can enter into the wiki, but yes, the twitter based animations can enter the wiki if they have enough feats, trough pratically none(of bny) can scale to each other... maybe that "create your story" he did with celbit could be used?
I imagine it could, as they generally have more feats (Though I remember very little of them), if you're refering to these

I mean this 2 sinse they are putted in a completly fictional setting... the problem really would be the Hidra com cabeça de Felipe Neto sinse he didn't authorized use of his image making thouse animations fall into "copright" or "use of real people" or "parody with existing characters" setting

Welp... okay, Oh, also I have to say, Cueio has no more important feats or equipament, unless he gain any in the "watching fanart" episodes

... unless his santa hat, the photo of himvaco and primo and vampire costume count as optional equipament

Oh, maybe we can put the Bolachinha here too, her base form would be unknow possible 10-C but her humanoid form would scale to the fact she became a constelation in the end, unfortunetly the Pudim amassado can't be on the wiki for having no feats

Oh, maybe we can put the Bolachinha here too, her base form would be unknow possible 10-C but her humanoid form would scale to the fact she became a constelation in the end, unfortunetly the Pudim amassado can't be on the wiki for having no feats
Okay, so would the verse page be:
1) Divided into multiple sections
2) Be just a place for other verse pages, to show all come from one author
3) Both (Like the Disney page)

Okay, so would the verse page be:
1) Divided into multiple sections
2) Be just a place for other verse pages, to show all come from one author
3) Both (Like the Disney page)
I would separate Cueio in one verse and put the others into a just "Galaxia" verse page... trough It's probable best to put everything in one single verse

ayo
i have been enchendo o saco of some people i know make cool arguments
anyone else who's interested, can you please dar uma olhadinha here?
i think we can get an actual brazilian (not that "vivo" bs guy) to try something against Mikey (personally, i think we win)

ayo
i have been enchendo o saco of some people i know make cool arguments
anyone else who's interested, can you please dar uma olhadinha here?
i think we can get an actual brazilian (not that "vivo" bs guy) to try something against Mikey (personally, i think we win)
Ayo, any FRA is welcome, rapaziada
Damn, i thought there wasn't so many irmãos on the wiki😳.
Bem-vindo ae!

Back