• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

To be fair, why there's so many Mikey matches recently? the wiki got infested with Tokyo Revengers fans?
i made Xande's because it sounded fair
took this L to remember never to create a thread against TR, those guys are the most annoying echo chamber on this site
on of them LITERALLY FRA'd a vote with no explanation
and by the rules i gotta add him to the vote count

Damn, Mikey voters are biassed as hell lol, they literaly saying that Mikey is stronger then 2 layes of dura neg... not even a tier 2 is above dura neg
:quedijo~1:

oh sh*t, best mod came to Brazil
Statement without any evidence to back it up. I disagree.
:worried~1:

Someone should create Mikey vs Anos, not stomp ofc. Just to see if TR folks argue in Mikey's favor.

:worried~1:

Someone should create Mikey vs Anos, not stomp ofc. Just to see if TR folks argue in Mikey's favor.
they'd cry saying much how everyone's against them
not a good idea lmao
also...
"i can count on" is not a regular measuring so it bypasses durability at all. B)

I was thinking that too. There wouldn't be much though since there's like 2 chapters out
He should be 9-B based on the information that we have available in the digital version of the manga, which only reaches on chapter 5, we might get more feats if someone have the physical version of the manga, as more chapters were released there.

His demon can easily maul and gore humans, he can also resist bullets from guns.

He should be 9-B based on the information that we have available in the digital version of the manga, which only reaches on chapter 5, we might get more feats if someone have the physical version of the manga, as more chapters were released there.
Sadly I don't, we probably need someone that does to make a profile for Lampião otherwise it would be incomplete

Strongest Br has appears

Strongest Br has appears
I think Devil or Outsider beats it but if you mean AP then yes

I think Devil or Outsider beats it but if you mean AP then yes
provedor reality warping and casuality manipulation probable mean It wins... maybe? they are from another reality so maybe It's reality waping can't affect them?... WHO WANT TO MAKE THIS BATTLE?! I'm waiting for a thread of mine finish before making more as I notice the more threads You have active at the same time the lesss interactions they get overall)

provedor reality warping and casuality manipulation probable mean It wins... maybe? they are from another reality so maybe It's reality waping can't affect them?... WHO WANT TO MAKE THIS BATTLE?! I'm waiting for a thread of mine finish before making more as I notice the more threads You have active at the same time the lesss interactions they get overall)
Sadly I think it would be a stomp since from looking at its profile, the Provedor has no resistance to type 3 Madness Manip. Maybe against the Devil since he starts with it off but the Devil's profile kinda sucks a** right now

Sadly I think it would be a stomp since from looking at its profile, the Provedor has no resistance to type 3 Madness Manip. Maybe against the Devil since he starts with it off but the Devil's profile kinda sucks a** right now
Estrangeiro Madness don't even has a type, I'm not even going to talk about the Devil

There's no one planning to upgrade their profiles?

Estrangeiro Madness don't even has a type, I'm not even going to talk about the Devil

There's no one planning to upgrade their profiles?
Well the Estrangeiro's profile explains how it works, so I guess it's good enough?
Honestly most Ordem profiles are garbage rn, I'm trying to update them but the verse goes so crazy I don't even know where to start

Well the Estrangeiro's profile explains how it works, so I guess it's good enough?
Honestly most Ordem profiles are garbage rn, I'm trying to update them but the verse goes so crazy I don't even know where to start
Also, How works their madness?

Is it disabling, deadly, driving you crazy, making you lose your sense of reality, etc? How much time takes to affect?

Is it disabling, deadly, driving you crazy, making you lose your sense of reality, etc? How much time takes to affect?
Basically ever ordem monster drains sanity from just beingh looked at, I think It1s type 3?

ye, Ordem profiles aren't the best but is beacuse of the nature of beingh a table top rpg verse beacuse is really complex

and RW has a weaknes that some RWers can't warp reallities that aren't theirs, but ist's not all of them

Depends on the monster, in the Outsider's and Devil's case, they are some of the strongest creatures they are so looking at them will instantly and completely destroy your perception of reality to the point where you can't even function, canonically every character who went crazy to a monster encounter killed themselves immediately after. The Outsider specifically made Xande lose all hope and allowed the Outsider to do whatever he wanted to him

Depends on the monster, in the Outsider's and Devil's case, they are some of the strongest creatures they are so looking at them will instantly and completely destroy your perception of reality to the point where you can't even function, canonically every character who went crazy to a monster encounter killed themselves immediately after. The Outsider specifically made Xande lose all hope and allowed the Outsider to do whatever he wanted to him
Wait, If the Outsider makes the Provedor crazy, won't it be a bad decision? Since the Provider's reality waping was going to get out of control?
He himself told Cebola that he has to control the ability

Wait, If the Outsider makes the Provedor crazy, won't it be a bad decision? Since the Provider's reality waping was going to get out of control?
He himself told Cebola that he has to control the ability
I mean, the outisider after making someone go crazy get's to controll their actions, so nah

Back