• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

Hello Brazilians and others.

Context for this new Thread

Well, the old thread discussion has been closed. The reason is that it would be difficult to moderate because there are several threads like this speaking in their own language.

So I'm creating version 2.0 of this thread.

Warning: Speak/Write only in English, no Portuguese.

Yes, it's kind of boring, but it's what we have.

Brazilian Verses/Characters on the Wiki
I thought about making a section for Brazilian stuff on the wiki. Whether characters or entire verses. To promote these verses to more Brazilians on the wiki. This is a way to get more help as well as to spread the Brazilian stuff that exists on this wiki.

Verses
Characters

image.png
I finally found this thread, golly it's been a while since i didn't went to the old one, good to know that this thread exists

Have been working on a Brazilian verse for a while, have since stopped in the face of other stuff tho

Does AVGN have story arcs, reacurring characters for said arcs, books detailing the backstory for the characters, and things like that?
AVGN is basically the same thing as CCA, except AVGN has a game and a movie.

In addition, the CCA channel has several unlicensed things. Warner's are, but not the rest.

And there's really no way to just discard these parts and move on. I saw this in the exclusion of the white and blue verse, which in volume 1 had a lot of material from other media, but this was not the case in the next 3 volumes. Either way, it was deleted for copyright infringement.

I finally found this thread, golly it's been a while since i didn't went to the old one, good to know that this thread exists

Have been working on a Brazilian verse for a while, have since stopped in the face of other stuff tho
We meet again hum?

So, yes we most likely can't put CCA here unfortunetly thanks to the amount of content that is taken from other midias without "authorization" what is unfortunet but what can you do? It still can go to FC/OC wiki
Turma da Mônica has passed Ordem Paranormal in quantity of profiles.

So... Unless I miss something, Turma da Mônica is the currently bigger brasilian verse in the wiki
You seen to be correct, good job everyone(I don't think there is a Brazilian verse that has a chance of becoming bigger then TDM to be honest)
AVGN is basically the same thing as CCA, except AVGN has a game and a movie.

In addition, the CCA channel has several unlicensed things. Warner's are, but not the rest.

And there's really no way to just discard these parts and move on. I saw this in the exclusion of the white and blue verse, which in volume 1 had a lot of material from other media, but this was not the case in the next 3 volumes. Either way, it was deleted for copyright infringement.
A sad true

Back