• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

I normaly get help of Chat gbt to fix some gramatical mistakes
ckeditor_Chat%20Gpt%20Memes%201.png

Do you have a version of the profile so I can see what it was like?

Generally you don't need any calculations if you use the reference page, but sometimes it's complicated.
Yes, I still pretend to post them again when the last calcs are accepted, trough they are very old so far, I trough I had save their latest "posted" form... hum, weird
Here are the calcs
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dragonite007/Moon (Accepted)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:JustANormalLemon/More_moon_calcs (Still no one looked at It)

Both ig

If "have you already fixed profile text" means "have you already fixed grammar mistakes on other profiles" then yes
Can you handle something more or less like this?

There are still things missing.

I need to review all the P&A to see if I didn't forget any powers, or if I put the wrong ability for a spell (I probably got 30% wrong). Since a lot of things I didn't know, I didn't put them or put them in power donation because I didn't know what to put.

But it will be more or less that.

And don't touch it now. I'm still going to review all of this, make changes, ask for a staff opinion, make changes based on that and then you can fix the spelling if you can.

We should make a Menino maluquinho profile as a thanks for all he has done for a generation, I remenber during my entire childhood me playing with the passatempos comics of his

Love how many people are there in the comments but I see not even half here in the site

Also, they are talking about "soft conposite" as they are 2 diferent versions of the same character

Would be like scaling Lord Of The Rigs movies to the books

Idk why some people thing certain midias can have "cross scaling" and others don't

When i opened the links, this was here

"NOTICE TO USERS IN BRAZIL"

"Because of Brazilian government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in Brazil. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon."

Brazil is not easy to live in, if people from the Northeast had chosen the right side, we certainly wouldn't be feeling so much shame from others

Why are people so f*cking hostile? It's fine if they think anime counts or whatever but to call other people dishonest or stupid for not buying it as a rule is just some incredible brainpower
You didn't see anything, i don't like Bernardo either, he talks a lot of nonsense.

If don't understand all the things that are happening in Brazil, put an ex-convict in power, he offered the readers to vote for them and they voted, but the picanha didn't come, absurd fees on us dropped, and this same guy is spending our money.
I'm brazilian bruh i'm just 🤨 bcuz I didn't think people were still thinking like that. Besides very weird thing to bring politics out of nowhere

Quando abri os links, isso estava aqui

“AVISO AOS USUÁRIOS NO BRASIL”

“Devido às exigências do governo brasileiro para remover criadores de nossa plataforma, Rumble está atualmente indisponível no Brasil. Estamos desafiando essas exigências do governo e esperamos restaurar o acesso em breve.”

O Brasil não é fácil de viver, se o Nordeste tivesse escolhido o lado certo, certamente não estaríamos sentindo tanta vergonha dos outros
Não há lado certo, é tudo uma bosta, viva a anarquia!

Back