• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brawl Stars Upgrade and Abilities

Brawl Stars has a couple of abilities missing so lets fix it
First i wanna start off with presenting a page for Hypercharge
Abilities
Agree: @Arceus0x
Disagree: @Woomica @Catzlaflame (an Dynamike, Rosa and Spike)
Neutral:
Possibly Upgrade
Striking Strength and Durability
Dynamike with Super and Colt with guns can affect and destroy Mountain, Nita, Dynamike and Penny take explosion from Dynamike super, which would scale his Durability to Mountain. Also Colt take explosion from Dynamike super, and Bill, Bibi, Crow can harm Colt and even traded blows with each other. Even brawlers should be comparable to Dynamike and Colt.
Lifting Strength
Nita
LS should be upgrade to at least Class 1 (Superior to El Primo, who can lift bear)
Agree:
Disagree:
@Woomica, @Arceus0x
Neutral:

Last edited:
limited Resistance to Explosion Manipulation: Not affected by his own bombs. Also when Dynamike throws his bombs he is able to jump thanks to them without being affected by the bombs.
Thats a game mechanic. When there are 2 dynamike's in a match their bombs still affect each other so I disagree.

Rosa and Spike's life manip should be plant manipulation cus thats a more accurate representation.

I disagree with fire manip because it isn't actual fire, or at least we don't have reason to think it is.

Thats not what Power Bestowal is. To quote the page:
Power Bestowal is the ability to grant other beings or objects new abilities or new forms to their abilities.
Emphasis on other beings i.e., you can't bestow a power on yourself.

My other problem is with the fact that the hypercharge page should be general, and not specific to some brawlers. For example, the size manipulation doesn't apply to all hypercharges; as far as I'm aware, Edgar's hyper doesn't increase the size of anything. Same thing with Damage Reduction, all hypers don't do that, so it shouldn't be listed along with general abilities.

Possibly Upgrade
Dynamike with Super and Colt with guns can affect and destroy Mountain, Nita, Dynamike and Penny take explosion from Dynamike super, which would scale his Durability to Mountain. Also Colt take explosion from Dynamike super, and Bill, Bibi, Crow can harm Colt and even traded blows with each other. Even brawlers should be comparable to Dynamike and Colt.
Lifting Strength
Nita
LS should be upgrade to at least Class 1 (Superior to El Primo, who can lift bear)
Im gonna go with this since catzlaflame already explained first part in which i agree with,
First are those clips of dynamike blowing up a mountain real? if so then you can calculate the explosion,same goes for tanking explosion from dynamyke super since they dont take a direct explosion (from where the bomb is) but further away
and LS thing with nita...? she just what puls the mouth of el primo how is that a LS upgrade?
in any case put me down for disagree for now

Thats a game mechanic. When there are 2 dynamike's in a match their bombs still affect each other so I disagree.
Soo I think the resistance should be on his profile but be limited with the explanation that he can ONLY resist his own explosions in order to jump with them.
Possibly Upgrade
First and foremost, do we consider deleted trailers as canon?

If we do, a calc would be necessary for the feat.

The issue with the trailers is that they don't reflect any other comparable feats and additionally are deleted trailers, which means their canonicity is dubious.

Even if the feat was okay, it wouldn't be mountain level but Small City level since making a mountain crumble is 1.45 megatons according to the references to common feats page.

Finally there's the issue with the fact that we can see several barrels of gunpowder around him and then he digs into the ground with a lit bomb and then it blows up. This evidence suggests he likely didn't blow up the mountain with his super but most likely rigged it with tons of tnt and had a gunpowder trail underground towards it (if it wasn't a trail but his super then the mountain wouldn't be mountain sized as it'd be too far for him to make that journey and back in a few seconds). Additionally he'd have no reason to go underground if it was the bomb that did it as he could have just set it off above ground.

Basically there would be too many issues to argue it is a usable feat.

The rest I'm fine with, just fix what catzaflame said since, for example, dynamike should have limited resistance to explosion manipulation due to resisting some of his own tnt, but would not have full resistance since he takes damage from other people's explosions.

Rosa and Spike's life manip should be plant manipulation cus thats a more accurate representation.
Rosa can make plants grow instantly and it also gives her invisibility as she makes them so this is Life Manipulation
  • Plant Manipulation: Life manipulators are frequently associated with plant life, enriching the ground with life energy in order to cause plants to rapidly grow. Some users can control the life energy within the plants for a variety of effects.
Spike manages to make the cactus grow faster in order to heal Spike
Healing/Regeneration: Many life manipulators are able to use it to heal themselves or others to greatly prolong the time they spend in combat

I disagree with fire manip because it isn't actual fire, or at least we don't have reason to think it is.
I forgot to delete this 🗿
Thats not what Power Bestowal is. To quote the page:

Emphasis on other beings i.e., you can't bestow a power on yourself.

My other problem is with the fact that the hypercharge page should be general, and not specific to some brawlers. For example, the size manipulation doesn't apply to all hypercharges; as far as I'm aware, Edgar's hyper doesn't increase the size of anything. Same thing with Damage Reduction, all hypers don't do that, so it shouldn't be listed along with general abilities.
It can give new abilities to brawlers like Max, Rosa, and Colette who have ability Statistics Reduction, Statistics Amplification and Soul Manipulation thanks to HyperCharge and there are many brawlers.

What I mean here in Size Manipulation is that Hypercharge increases size of monster of summons. For example, Nita's Bear and Jessie's turret, Edgar has nothing to summon to make him bigger
So should be limited with the explanation that he can only resist his own explosions in order to jump with them, and also in this scene Dynamike not affected by his bomb.

Last edited:
First are those clips of dynamike blowing up a mountain real? if so then you can calculate the explosion,same goes for tanking explosion from dynamyke super since they dont take a direct explosion (from where the bomb is) but further away
What do you mean by "mountain real"? If you mean it's canon, yes it is Canon, because Skins have been accepted as Canon.
and LS thing with nita...? she just what puls the mouth of el primo how is that a LS upgrade?

in any case put me down for disagree for now
You can see that she defeated him easily as at 0:32 El Primo ran to attack Nita but at 0:43 she knocked him to the ground which means she defeated him in 11s. So you have to be superior to him.

The rest I'm fine with, just fix what catzaflame said since, for example, dynamike should have limited resistance to explosion manipulation due to resisting some of his own tnt, but would not have full resistance since he takes damage from other people's explosions.
Bro, i literally put Dynamic limited Resistance to Explosion Manipulation and not Resistance to Explosion Manipulation.
Finally there's the issue with the fact that we can see several barrels of gunpowder around him and then he digs into the ground with a lit bomb and then it blows up. This evidence suggests he likely didn't blow up the mountain with his super but most likely rigged it with tons of tnt and had a gunpowder trail underground towards it (if it wasn't a trail but his super then the mountain wouldn't be mountain sized as it'd be too far for him to make that journey and back in a few seconds). Additionally he'd have no reason to go underground if it was the bomb that did it as he could have just set it off above ground.
In fact, these videos were explaining how strong the basic Brawlers are, such as El Primo and Colt, and they also need to be canon, given their presence as skins in Brawl Stars. It is possible that the reason for making him go underground instead of throwing him is because he is obsessed with explosions, or because he is a miner and a caver, so he explores the cave to see if there are important things inside it, or he just wants to blow it up from the inside to see how strong the explosion is, or that Brawl Stars wants us to know how strong he is.
Screenshot_20240614_003252.jpg

Also why is it Small City level+?

Last edited:
Bro, i literally put Dynamic limited Resistance to Explosion Manipulation and not Resistance to Explosion Manipulation.

In fact, these videos were explaining how strong the basic Brawlers are, such as El Primo and Colt, and they also need to be canon, given their presence as skins in Brawl Stars. It is possible that the reason for making him go underground instead of throwing him is because he is obsessed with explosions, or because he is a miner and a caver, so he explores the cave to see if there are important things inside it, or he just wants to blow it up from the inside to see how strong the explosion is, or that Brawl Stars wants us to know how strong he is.
Screenshot_20240614_003252.jpg

Also why is it Small City level+?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mountain_and_Island_Level_Requirements

I am disagreeing with the limited resistance too not just the full resistance.

Let me explain it in this way, all the brawlers, by virtue of being in-game characters, resist their own attacks. Its a game mechanic. Let me use amber as an example, she has fire manipulation, sure, but she is not affected by her own fire. Notice, however, if another person using amber attacks my amber with the fire attacks.... my amber would still take damage even though it is the exact same attack with the same potency/nature.

Therefore we can conclude that, even with her own fire, its not that shes resisting the fire, its just that the game itself doesn't let the characters take damage from their own attacks..... regardless of wether thats fire, explosions, etc. Tbh, giving a character limited resistance for resisting their own attack, in this context, would be like giving brawlers limited resistance for resisting an attack from a teamate in a 3v3.
What I mean here in Size Manipulation is that Hypercharge increases size of monster of summons. For example, Nita's Bear and Jessie's turret, Edgar has nothing to summon to make him bigger
Yea, thats what I'm saying. Since a lot of brawlers don't have size manipulation, it should not be listed as a general ability of all hypercharges; it should be exclusive to the individual character pages that do have it.

Yea, thats what I'm saying. Since a lot of brawlers don't have size manipulation, it should not be listed as a general ability of all hypercharges; it should be exclusive to the individual character pages that do have it.
Why not list it as limited Size Manipulation or Minor because it can only increase size of monster of summons. Like this
Or like this

Back