• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brane cosmology in Bleach ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the dimension containing L2C structure have evidence of being higher Dimensional with a statement of being infinitely larger than that, it's fine but if there is nothing to interpret the Qualitative superiority, then no.
but we don'thave higher dimensional statements right?
Yk there's aizen that gives a good explanation as to how dimensionality works, and even applies the same theory to his own being

but we don'thave higher dimensional statements right?
Yk there's aizen that gives a good explanation as to how dimensionality works, and even applies the same theory to his own being
Higher Dimensional can be interpreted in many ways and vague w/o context, are we sure Higher Dimensional stands here for Axiomatic Dimensions?

Higher Dimensional can be interpreted in many ways and vague w/o context, are we sure Higher Dimensional stands here for Axiomatic Dimensions?

Except for that it's not only a "higher dimensional" statement, aizen literally explains that his higher dimensionality works the same way just like a 2-D being can't even interact with a 3-D being obviously following set theories.

But this was just looked at as an "outlier"

And i assume you know what a "plane" is and what being in a higher plane means, which supports everything he previously said

Except for that it's not only a "higher dimensional" statement, aizen literally explains that his higher dimensionality works the same way just like a 2-D being can't even interact with a 3-D being obviously following set theories.

But this was just looked at as an "outlier"
He's using an analogy. He's not talking about literal dimensional differences there.

He's using an analogy. He's not talking about literal dimensional differences there.
If you know what a plane is in mathematical terms, then you would know that he's referring to actual dimensions. a higher plane of existence = higher dimensionality
This combined with his explanation of how a 2-d being cannot interact with a 3-D being supports this

Yes he is lol
1) There is literally no feasible way to prove Aizen is talking literally as opposed to just making an analogy.

2) Cool, can you demonstrate he’s referring to higher dimensions as a R^n sense to determine qualitative superiority. Simply not interacting with lower being is not inherently enough evidence as a similar case was attempted with Shibai Otsutsuki with the same premise and was rejected.

Search up what a plane is in mathematical terms, and what being in a higher plane of existence means, that combined with his dimensional explanation

And then we can continue this talk

Search up what a plane is in mathematical terms, and what being in a higher plane of existence means, that combined with his dimensional explanation

And then we can continue this talk
You’re not even addressing the arguments presented before you. Nor do you seem to get the standard set on the wiki

The burden of proof is on you to prove to us that they’re referring in a purely axiomatic sense of higher dimensional superiority as set by our standards of qualitative superiority. We don’t have to disprove you.

You don’t want to continue this talk you don’t have to, but no change will come as a result of it. The profiles just remain as they are.

I frankly don't care about what you say, nor am i going to argue when you don't even know what you're talking about.
I also don't care what's accepted and what is or isn't on this wiki
As it's just a wiki after all

I frankly don't care about what you say, nor am i going to argue when you don't even know what you're talking about.
I also don't care what's accepted and what is or isn't on this wiki
As it's just a wiki after all
If you don't care what is on the wiki, why are you arguing in a Content Revision thread for what goes on the wiki?

If you don't care what is on the wiki, why are you arguing in a Content Revision thread for what goes on the wiki?
Nah, i don't care whether it gets accepted or not
Im not going to spoonfeed and elaborately go into detail as to why they're referring to actual dimensions when people just use BS excuses such as "it's just an analogy" while ignoring the context of the said analogy and the explanation that comes with it.
Just because i like debating here and there when i have free time doesn't mean i care about what gets accepted or not at the end of the day, especially after seeing tons of favoritism coming from admins / mods for their favorite verses.

Nah, i don't care whether it gets accepted or not
Im not going to spoonfeed and elaborately go into detail as to why they're referring to actual dimensions when people just use BS excuses such as "it's just an analogy" while ignoring the context of the said analogy and the explanation that comes with it.
Just because i like debating here and there when i have free time doesn't mean i care about what gets accepted or not at the end of the day, especially after seeing tons of favoritism coming from admins / mods for their favorite verses.
You'd be better off not participating then instead of wasting people's time.

Aizen's speech transcending something refers to the existence of people who lived in the Shinigami world or outside, it's like saying that a character is superior to the other in the power requirement, that is a hyperbole.
It's not really supported in the verse. Anyway, and it has some "anti-feats". So yeah, that's a hyperbole

Last edited:
No man. GoW is one of the verses that knows this best. And a revision was opened for this (for infinities larger than 2-A to make Low-1C), but it was not accepted. Because no matter how big you are from a countable infinity or how many infinities you add, the result will still be countable infinity. The uncountable infinity would still be an "inaccessible" point. But IDK.
Till now, you are still using this argument and I asked you for the thread link, so any news for sending the thread link that I have been asking?

U should ignore him...
Just saying since he is still constantly using this argument, while we had a whole thread and the last thing I asked is "evidence" and he still avoid it.

So I don't know once again what he is trying to annoy Elde with it.

A given object or entity is referred to as being higher-dimensional when they exist as part of a system with a number of coordinates axes greater than our own

I think the garganta fits this description of having more axes than the ss, may be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back