• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brane cosmology in Bleach ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we know that the soul society / wotl hueco mundo and the countless amounts of pocket dimension are an infinitesmal part of the garganta some of them even being infinite in size, but people are asking for qualitative superiority?
Bro what?
It is normal to be asked because there are verses that take qualitative superiority in this way.

So we know that the soul society / wotl hueco mundo and the countless amounts of pocket dimension are an infinitesmal part of the garganta some of them even being infinite in size, but people are asking for qualitative superiority?
Bro what?
Should’ve sent my low 1C yhwach scale as well to back up my points more ig

Yep, honestly didn’t think of that in my original post so you can forget the 4D arguments, not that they matter anyway.
Ok
Garganta being a bulk means it’s by definition a higher dimensional space, that’s how brane cosmology works. So it’s qualitatively superior in terms of dimensions.

Now as I said earlier, doesn’t matter whether SS and LW are 4D, even if they’re 3D it would still make Garganta spatially 4D, and 5D with the temporal dimension (Garganta is already considered by the wiki to be a uni+ structure, so I won’t prove the presence of the full temporal dimension)..
Where are you getting that it’s specifically following brand cosmology 1:1? Where is that stated or anything? Also it still doesn’t work like that because there actually needs to be direct statements of the space being referred to as a higher dimensional space, it cannot just be flippantly assumed without in series support to it.
Well yeah, it doesn’t directly say that. It was an interpretation
Ok then nothing about that interpretation would prove inherently greater than the interpretation that the garganta is a finitely sized space in comparison to a finite sized planet representing the Soul Society, which is something that would not demonstrate qualitative superiority and thus not qualify for 5-D.

So unfortunately I do not see this as strong evidence that cements your interpretation to qualify for the rating.
not sure about uncountably infinitely greater, going off vsbw standards which say a extra dimensional tiers view the lower one as infinitesimal (infinitely smaller) and regular defintion of a bulk that requires the branes to be infinitesimal surfaces of said, bulk, my arguments should be valid (not saying the evidence is tho)
Again you need to demonstrate it’s going off of brand cosmology 1:1 and without the presence of in universe statements saying such things like it being an extra dimensional space or that the SS is infinitesimally small in comparison and such, the assumptions generated does not qualify for the rating proposed.

Ok

Where are you getting that it’s specifically following brand cosmology 1:1? Where is that stated or anything? Also it still doesn’t work like that because there actually needs to be direct statements of the space being referred to as a higher dimensional space, it cannot just be flippantly assumed without in series support to it.
While it’s not directly stated, i gave reasonings as to why it would work. Doesn’t that work?
Ok then nothing about that interpretation would prove inherently greater than the interpretation that the garganta is a finitely sized space in comparison to a finite sized planet representing the Soul Society, which is something that would not demonstrate qualitative superiority and thus not qualify for 5-D.
I don’t get your point in the bolded part, but even without that interpretation, both garganta and ss have direct evidence of being infinite in size, how can garganta encompass ss then?
So unfortunately I do not see this as strong evidence that cements your interpretation to qualify for the rating.
🤷‍♂️
Again you need to demonstrate it’s going off of brand cosmology 1:1 and without the presence of in universe statements saying such things like it being an extra dimensional space or that the SS is infinitesimally small in comparison and such, the assumptions generated does not qualify for the rating proposed.
Since when do direct statements are mandatory when a more than decent reasoning makes it work? Not saying you’re wrong, just genuinely asking
Anyway im dipping for the night now

While it’s not directly stated, i gave reasonings as to why it would work. Doesn’t that work?
No. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And tier 1 anything is quite an extraordinary claim. So without that substantial evidence, it would not be accepted.
I don’t get your point in the bolded part, but even without that interpretation, both garganta and ss have direct evidence of being infinite in size, how can garganta encompass ss then?
Because it’s infinite? It’s still just result in infinity since infinite + infinite is still infinity.

Anyways I’m also pretty sure the evidence for SS being infinite comes from Muken but I don’t believe Muken is considered to be part of the soul society by the wiki, as at least according to the bleach blog, Muken is completely sealed off from the outside world. So SS may not even be considered infinite in size by our standards.
Since when do direct statements are mandatory when a more than decent reasoning makes it work? Not saying you’re wrong, just genuinely asking
Since, like ever? Because your interpretation is no more greater than my interpretation that could say it’s just a tier 2 structure. Hence why direct statements citing direct higher dimensional superiority or qualitative superiority in some fashion are important in determining what truly qualifies for tier 1 of not.

This ain’t it chief for tier 1 bleach is basically what I’m getting at.

No. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And tier 1 anything is quite an extraordinary claim. So without that substantial evidence, it would not be accepted.
Mkay
Because it’s infinite? It’s still just result in infinity since infinite + infinite is still infinity.
Fair, it’s just weird a supposedly infinite sized surface drawn like a flat finite thing inside another infinite structure
Anyways I’m also pretty sure the evidence for SS being infinite comes from Muken but I don’t believe Muken is considered to be part of the soul society by the wiki, as at least according to the bleach blog, Muken is completely sealed off from the outside world. So SS may not even be considered infinite in size by our standards.
Mhm I’ll have to check that then
Since, like ever? Because your interpretation is no more greater than my interpretation that could say it’s just a tier 2 structure. Hence why direct statements citing direct higher dimensional superiority or qualitative superiority in some fashion are important in determining what truly qualifies for tier 1 of not.
Fair enough, however I just realized that the realms in my first scan are definitely drawn like finite surfaces, so my interpretation has more solid basis right?
This ain’t it chief for tier 1 bleach is basically what I’m getting at.
Yeah I figured

Can the OP please clarify as to what requirements of qualitative superiority are being met here?
Garganta has a higher spatial dimension via being a bulk, verified by it being described as infinite and the realms (also infinite) are repeatedly shown as finite surfaces to Garganta

Garganta has a higher spatial dimension via being a bulk, verified by it being described as infinite and the realms (also infinite) are repeatedly shown as finite surfaces to Garganta
Soul Society and the World of the Living aren't described as being infinitely big.

Soul Society and the World of the Living aren't described as being infinitely big.
Not but it contains muken, which is infinite in size, and soul society containing that said dimension would make it larger than an infinite sized dimension, and then garganta is infinitely larger than soul society.

"Because it’s infinite? It’s still just result in infinity since infinite + infinite is still infinity."

Uhh no?
You're just adding infinities which is not the case here, Garganta is infinitely larger than Muken, which is an infinite domain that's within soul society.
Any infinite 4-d construct is an infinitesmal object inside garganta, which is infinitely larger
If an infinite sized object is infinitesmal compared to another object, then that's literally clear cut qualitative superiority
There's also the statement of an infinite amount of blanks existing, and those blanks making up the pocket dimensions in bleach for which you need an infinite amount of space.

if it was just the sub i wouldve written it off as a translation quirk but the dub says something along the same lines
I looked here and it is described as infinitely large, but in my translation it is a little different, as it extends infinitely, but if we look at the Japanese translation does it have the same meaning?

Disagree, containing or being bigger than or even infinitely bigger than Low 2C or High 3-A structure is not Tier 1, you explicitly have to be bigger than 2A structure as whole.
-Being bigger than 2-A build is still not enough for low1c. Since 2-A is countably infinite, and no matter how big you are or how many infinities you add, you'll still be countably infinite.

- And the uncountable infinity (5D) will still be an inaccessible point for you. For a countable infinity can never reach an uncountable infinity.

-And the difference between 2-A and 5D is the same as the difference between low2c and 5D. Both (low2c and 2-A) are countable infinity and uncountable infinity (5D) is inaccessible to them.

Disagree, containing or being bigger than or even infinitely bigger than Low 2C or High 3-A structure is not Tier 1, you explicitly have to be bigger than 2A structure as whole.
Uhh no, DMC is 1-c by the human world which is a low2-c realm being an infinitesmal object of the demon world

Uhh no, DMC is 1-c by the human world which is a low2-c realm being an infinitesmal object of the demon world
….they also have a direct statement citing them being 9-D and higher dimensional lol. Also DMC had that statement in direct reference to the demon realm being an infinite darkness compared to a single ray of light as the human world, something the scans here don’t have the equivalent to saying.

….they also have a direct statement citing them being 9-D and higher dimensional lol. Also DMC had that statement in direct reference to the demon realm being an infinite darkness compared to a single ray of light as the human world, something the scans here don’t have the equivalent to saying.
Just stop lol

Wait... didn't aizen directly state that he was in a higher dimensional plane, as opposed to humans and shinigami?
And literally stated that the same way a 2-d being cannot interact with a 3-d being, and stated they can't interact with him??
The same aizen that wanted to take the soul king's place???
But that's hyperbole right right i forgot about that

If the dimension containing L2C structure have evidence of being higher Dimensional with a statement of being infinitely larger than that, it's fine but if there is nothing to interpret the Qualitative superiority, then no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back