• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brak has negative "rizz"

9nqKIX5.png

In the beginning - What the **** is a rizz?

Before I can prove that Brak has no rizz, we first must discuss what does the word "rizz" even mean. After spending a singular minute in gen Z communities, and using my PhD in ebonics, I've come to the conclusion that rizz is a system that young men use to measure how much sex appeal they have from the perspective of a woman. Now that we understand what rizz is, we can move on to the actual topic, why Braking simply does not have any of it, or he does have it, but at a negative value.

Chapter 1 - Boasting

Let's start with the weakest, but also the most obvious evidence; he constantly boasts about having the so-called rizz. As we all know, boasting about being a gangster or doing some gangsta shit, means you full of shit, that is what true gangsta's taught me all those years ago. From this, we can conclude that from the start Braking has been lying about having the sickest rizz of all time.

Chapter 2 - His actual attempt at getting bitches

We've found two subjects (so far) who Brak has attempted to seduce, both of whom are VSBWians (it is likely that he has done this in other communities judging by his behaviour, both online and possibly offline).

His first victim is @Arc7Kuroi. As we can see in the provided footage, despite claiming to have so much rizz, he seemingly acts desperate upon being tricked into thinking Arc is a girl, and fails epically at trying to get his attention.

NM1OTbr.png

UlZzQJk.png

oVtcFhT.png

His next victim was Dread, who he also woefully failed to seduce. I don't know how do you **** up at seducing what seems to be a depressed e-boy, but if anything that shows Brak does indeed have negative amount of rizz.

qWXGYSA.png

If we take the definition of the word rizz (that I provided) literally, then Brak wouldn't really need to be so desperate and act weird around women, yet this is exactly what he does when he spots who he assumes is an e-girl, curious!

Chapter 3 - Random assorted bullshit

Fellow rizzer rizzes him out. You know your "rizz game" is trash when azontr calls you out.

Ftpnbl5.png

Desperation.
Iqbup1s.png

Confessing to being a Discord moderator (and lying about getting man ass/"bussy").
54LuDSE.png

Chapter 4 - Bro is literally thirteen
**** is you doing, son? Instead of trying to appeal to girls so they can like you, you should appeal yourself to a book so your parents have more reasons to like you. Getcho ass back to studying and doing homework, punk-ass boy, pipe down.

Conclusion?

As has been shown above, Brak not only has little to no rizz, but he in fact has a negative amount of it. How can you be so bad at this that you can't even get love and affection from an e-boy? C'mon, son, do better.

Chapter 4 - Bro is literally thirteen
**** is you doing, son? Instead of trying to appeal to girls so they can like you, you should appeal yourself to a book so your parents have more reasons to like you. Getcho ass back to studying and doing homework, punk-ass boy, pipe down.
naw 14

Alright, after reading through all evidences presented in the thread, I disagree with it since they are all metaphoric and flowery language.

Last edited:
Conclusion?

As has been shown above, Brak not only has little to no rizz, but he in fact has a negative amount of it. How can you be so bad at this that you can't even get love and affection from an e-boy? C'mon, son, do better.
Hypocrite

Back