• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrading Azontr's Social Influence but Epic

So this has been attempted before but failed and so i have new proposals.

At this point even Azontr wants to get rid of his curse.

This time here's the solution

1) convert Azontr from .gif to a .jpeg
2) since Azontr's a femboy we make him wear a hijab cause otherwise it's haram
3) if anyone wants to rizz Azontr up i steal their digestive system
4) if anyone wants to parttake in haram activities with Azontr i steal their nervous, digestive and reproductive system

If you have a problem talk to them

Agree:
Agree:
Scream (no one will hear you):

image.png

Let's play a game

Human beings in a mob
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a God?
What's a God to a non-believer
Who don't believe in anything?
Will he make it out alive?