• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brainstorm: How to deal with Iihiko Shishime?

My ideas:

Omni-Weapon Proficiency: precog and Instinctive Reaction

Subjective Immunity: fresh attack or broken passive hax or attack that Iihiko is not aware of, eg: instant, undetectable hax from long distance

Irreversible Destruction: high-end resistance to anti-Regenerationn or/and ability to make new body

Legend: high-end resistance to possession

This seems fun, ok i'll join.

OWP: Depends really just those 2 won't make up for it, as you'll still need to be physically comparable to him especially in speed or he'll just blitz you.

SI: Fresh Attack is not an "option" it is a must have. If it's not a fresh attack it won't work no matter how you use it. Passive hax is actually worse than active hax here as passive is faster than recognition, active hax can force recognition, passive won't unless it's a really specific kind of passive. Hax that he cannot detect and instant, again won't work. The idea is if he cannot percieve it, it won't work as he won't recognize something he can't percieve....he can't.

ID: Well yes, but even something like the girl from Date A Live which can summon selfs from some time before.

Legend: Not really high end resistance. It's not a strong possession, it's a weird one. So it's not that it's hard to resist his possession, it's unlikely that you resist his possession.

Omni-Weapon Proficiency and Irreversible Destruction: Infinite stamina and Idealistic Nonexistence and/or Abstract Existence and high-end resitance to every his ability

Subjective Immunity: high-end resistance-negation to everything he has

Would illusion creation who forces recognition bypass his resistances?

As in X-character can use a powerful attack who's actually a hologram with sound effects convincing enough to force people into shock or somatization of wounds.

More like the ability has to work based on communication or understanding. I can't judge from an explanation like that, you're gonna have to a be a bit more specific as Iihiko's skill can only be judged in a case by case basis.

I will create 3D character. You will see

What if Iihiko will fight with him? You know, all stat equalized?

Firephoenixearl said:
More like the ability has to work based on communication or understanding. I can't judge from an explanation like that, you're gonna have to a be a bit more specific as Iihiko's skill can only be judged in a case by case basis.
I was thinking about these guys but then i realized their strongest illusions rely on mind manipulation(hijacking).

Back