• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
High 6-C forms for both

Brago scales to 161 gigatons. Irene scales to 500 gigatons.

Starting distance is 100 meters.

Fight takes place on an empty continent surrounded by mountains.

Speed is equalized.

Who wins!?

(Also, I may switch Brago out for Clear Note if that seems to prove better)

Dragon Prodigy: 0

Demon Prodigy: 1 (JackytheJack)

Inconclusive: 4 (EmperorDragon23, 1997KD, TheArsenal1212 The C2)

Alright. I'm not sure how many people know about Gash Bell on here. But if you provide an argument for Irene, I can provide some key points for Brago.

Also, his durability is higher than his AP as his durability is enough to not be one shot by attacks comparable (if not stronger than) his that have the purpose of annihilating whatever they strike.

Transmutation is her pointing at the opponent and they turn into a mouse.

BFR is Universe One, it's explained on her profile.

Possession is her taking over her opponents body with a thought.

Other than the hax, she fights by spawning magic blasts on her opponents. When I say spawn, I mean the attack is literall
0516-020
y made on contact with the enemy, no travel time. More examples of pointing and the opponent being hit.
0516-004

Eh, the transmutation only happened once and that was when she was messing with a guy and his daughter. She'd take a while to use it in character. BFR is something she's only done once to stall this threat so she would have to be considering defeat for it's use. Possession was when she was losing and wanted to take that person's body.

Can't the girl just like reflect that back then? If that's the case wouldn't it just mostly be reflecting back attacks?

Well, yeah. Then Irene would probably go back to the whole, I point and you're blasted thing. She could probably just spawn an explosion on Brago's book after realizing the dependency on it.

Well. Her showings in dragon form consist of transforming into it and then summoning the meteor. After that, she was cut down by Erza. Considering that the meteor summoning is just a higher level of the point explosions that she does by manipulating things, going back to enchanting the air to explode makes sense after you see that the opponent can reflect objects.

I suppose so?

But Brago may not necessarily deflect it. He might go for something like he did at the end of this chapter and catch both the meteor and Irene in it since she's such a large body. Fighters in Gash Bell tend to be efficient with their spells since their Heart energy is limited. So, rather than cast a spell to allow Brago to deflect it followed by an attack spell, it's more likely for them to cast a spell that does both.

This chapter may give a better idea of the size.

Granted, it's the power of gravity so it'll affect things a decent distance outside its radius. They need to catch Irene and alter the trajectory of the meteor enough so that it doesn't hit them. That spell is an example of something that has the potential to do such a thing.

I may have to look later on, though. As that's when they first got the spell and it might've gotten bigger than that.

You mean as in use the spell on Irene and have the gravity attract the meteor onto Irene? Irene doesn't just make a meteor start falling, she's actively manipulating the meteor in the direction of the opponent.

Oh. I see. In that case, would the meteor even be able to continue its trajectory? I highly doubt that she'd be able to control it while within a compact sphere of gravity actively seeking to crush her.

Has she had to actively manipulate the meteor against such a force of gravity before?

Also, doesn't the meteor come from space? I'm sure Brago would get a spell off before it shows up in the atmosphere.

It should yeah, both their lifting strength is K and I think that's how telekinesis vs gravity works.

Well, yeah but he wouldn't know it's coming and it moves faster than Irene does. In both the examples of it being used, the attack seems to have been used on a person and not using on someone to make their attacks hit themselves.

Yeah. Risci says those kinds of things should be based on lifting strength. Though I think TK is a combination of both.

I wasn't saying it would be used on the attack. I was saying that when the attack is used on Irene, that the gravity would alter the path of the meteor. Since the meteor is faster than Irene, but still has to travel several hundred kilometers, I think it's safe to say that they would occur at least at the same time. Brago and Sherry not knowing its coming (Brago might once it gets within a certain distance) only makes them casting this spell more likely. As Irene is a gigantic target and that spell is rather efficient and powerful for what they're trying to do.

Do they usually start with that spell? It seems like something they try midway through the battle, or something to restrain the opponent for something else to hit them.

If this were almost any other demon, then I'd say probably. But Brago and Sherry are very cutthroat. Once they see Irene, in dragon form (It would remind them of Ashura) and they'd respond in kind based on appearance alone. Plus, Brago can typically sense stronger opponents. He's not the type to mess around.

Unlike Gash and Kiyo, Brago and Sherry, while still efficient with their spells, go for the kill pretty much from the start. They're very unlikely to waste their time with bs spells against something as massive and threatening as Irene.

Even if they didn't start with this specific spell, they have another spell that's similar to it (worse in my opinion). They'd be very likely to start off with a powerful spell to combat a powerful threat. As they'd likely assume lower class spells simply wouldn't do much for them.

Even without seeing the person's master around to try and destroy the book in case fighting the dragon is too tough?

Still, with their lifting strength being the same, Irene should still be able to just blow up Brago's book. She might not even think it's the book and that Brago is some kind of summon of Sherry's and blow up the book while trying to blow up Sherry.

Did I not give them knowledge? That's strange. I might to balance things out.

It would occur at the same time as Sherry casting the spell. But didn't you say she starts with a meteor?

Also, Brago and Sherry are part of that group that primarily targets the demons instead of the book keeper themselves. So they'd target Irene and Irene is whom is before them. The book keeper can't be too far, and they'll be able to find them after. Plus, they're on an empty continent. There's nothing much around.

Yeah, she starts with it. After they use the spell on her, then it's not like she'll just wait for the meteor to strike while being hit. So after she's hit, she'll blow them up.

Isn't the meteor faster than her?

Also, the reason I'm assuming at the same time is because she likely won't be able to do anything once she's caught in that massive sphere of gravity.

Yeah, it's faster but it's not like she can't do anything while it's active. She pulls the meteor down from space but she could also blast them while it's active. She would be able to point and that's pretty much all it takes. She might not even need to point as her Dragon Form >>> Human form and human form could enchant the air just by glowing.

I guess it kinda sucks that we didn't get to see much of her dragon from. As this is all a bunch of speculation.

This feels like it'll head towards incon. Because Brago's gravity sphere would crush her nigh instantly. But at the same time, if she burns his book, he'll end up getting sent back.

Now, I doubt the explosion will be enough to destroy the book in one go. And there have been numerous instances of book keepers casting spells as their book is burning.

Yeah, she basically showed up, did an attack and then got oneshotted.

How would it oneshot her? Does it negate dura?

Well, yeah but it would start the countdown and they would probably react negatively and She would start spamming it.

Dang. I guess it's cause she's Erza, XD.

I mean, gravity manipulation is hax that depends on lifting strength. They have lifting strength comparable to each other, so it should work fine. It worked well on Clear, and he's stronger than Brago.

I also just reread his final fight with Gash. They actually started with Diborudo Ji Gravidon shown in this chapter, which imo, is worse as multiple spheres of gravity are pulling the opponent apart from multiple directions, distorting space. (Clear is lucky cause he has power null).

Wendy helped out by enchanting Erza's sword with Dragon Slayer magic so it wouldn't just break on Irene.

But Lifting strength =/= AP and Clear's Lifting strength is unknown.

Wouldn't his final fight with a rival call for a better starting move than just some dragon they happened to find?

Yeah, Class K comes from a feat Base X791 Natsu did casually.

Ah, gotcha. Makes much more sense.

It is? Strange, it should be at least class k as well. All demons should scale to Gash's early series feat. I'll have to fix that. Though thinking on it now, Brago can affect many of Clear's spells, many of which are the size of skyscrapers. So Brago's lifting strength is likely far higher. Though there's no calc for it.

Not really. Brago will think that Irene is a dragon prodigy, like Ashura (the only one who stood a chance against Clear note pre time skip), and go all out. And, once again, it's not in Brago's nature to take things easy on a foe of comparable strength.

Gotcha.

Edit: Some of clear's spells are actual summons.

Brago has fought alongside Ashura. He witnessed Ashura and Gash fighting Clear Note, and being embarrassed by him at half his strength.

I'm not sure about all dragons, the series doesn't go into great depth on the inner workings of the demon world. But there were two dragon prodigies present in the battle to become demon king (both of whom transform into literal dragons). Both were incredibly powerful. The dragon tribe in the demon world is very likely to be a tribe full of powerful demons seeing as how the only two represented in the battle were immensely strong. Brago certainly wouldn't underestimate a dragon. And Sherry wouldn't either, though that's more so because she's human and the dragon is massive. But Sherry is also a no nonsense kind of person, similar to Brago.

Back