• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Returns! (Again)

I think I just have the one

The fact that the round for the character I selected is number 13, falls against Fate when my name is Fate and comes right after Cobra vs Jiraiya/Naruto vs FT of all matches speaks metaphysical volumes to me about my *wonderful* ammount of luck.

Lol. I forgot Saber Alter is in the tournament. You gonna have your work cut out for you. I am not sure how a fight between EMIYA Alter and Saber Alter would turn out

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Lol. I forgot Saber Alter is in the tournament. You gonna have your work cut out for you. I am not sure how a fight between EMIYA Alter and Saber Alter would turn out
Based on the way the matchups are set, that would only happen if EMIYA Alter and Salter manage to make it to the final round.

You got a link to the bracket itself?

Use the find function and search the words "into here". Dargoo would have a link under "here".

Alternatively, it's linked in the most recent match in the OP.

WeeklyBattles said:
Warwick vs EMIYA is gonna be fuuuuun ovo
Facts lol. A lot of their abilities cancel eachother out

Like size makes his sword spawn not super useful, but EMIYA has a ton of stuff that cancels out healing as well.

However, I did some research into other weapons he has, and may have found a hard counter

Put a link to the Challonge bracket in the OP here.

@Triforce

Personally I think it will come down to either EMIYA Alter or Lucario.

Phoenix821 said:
You could always make your own bracket.
Nah, my matches never get attentions. Aside, Dargoo is more charismatic creating matches. Guess I'll wait for the 8-B... or whatever the next one planed.

JackytheJack and I have discussed replacing Coyote as the profile is missing a lot of hax and abilities, not to even mention feats.

So, I've allowed them to replace their previous selection with Nonon Jakuzure.

I hope we can have like a redemption arc type bracket for the dudes who lost the first round. I think a lot of hidden potential was lost when some dudes didn't fight other dudes.

I'm just salty BBB lost

> 6-B Brackets

Elminster intensifies

and if not haxed, then the Monster Hunter or, of course, Dalamadur is always an optio

Sir Ovens said:
I hope we can have like a redemption arc type bracket for the dudes who lost the first round. I think a lot of hidden potential was lost when some dudes didn't fight other dudes.
I'm just salty BBB lost
Cough HCLW thrown against the guy who starts off stronger, has a metric ton of buffs to spam, and can copy HCLW's buffs before he does them cough

Rocker1189 said:
Please make it a High 6-B brackets since League of Legends just got upgraded.
D&D has High 6-Bs now so I am okay with this.

Back