• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Redux: 8-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but see, he never fought byakuya, so it doenst matter. he fought renji, who at the time, didnt even have his bankai yet. he was 7C too. at max, ichigo would still be in the 8 tier range, i thnk. u guys surprise me

Yes, a 8-B is gonna fight a 7-C despite the fact he would be dead in a single tap and somehow not be dead in a single tap. That makes a lot of sense.

@Lorenzo

You are the one who brought up Byakuya, I simply responded. And Ichigo still absorbed the powers of a 7-C and fought a 7-C, literally any character would get bumped to 7-C for either of those so why would Ichigo not?

Anyway, he is currently under revision so he can't be used for the brackets.

Sptflcrw said:
I suggest Jotaro, Riolu, and Goku.
Jojo character is already nominated, Goku was in the 8-B Brackets, and me myself already nominated a Pokemon nominee. Sorry, but none of the suggestions would be valid.

Spoiler: All the slots are now taken.

I'll add in the final slots and then we can discuss if characters should be removed/swapped out.

Aw, that's lame.

Well hey, its supposed to be a grand one to say the least. You will see a demonstration of how Cleffa can be beneficial once the bracket battles start. I will be the one to be the defense of my nominee, of course!

Entries are all added.

@Triforce

Someone else chose JoJo while you were looking for a new entry, do you have any other characters in mind?

00potato said:
Cleffa needs more respect these days
Yeah. For a tier LC on Smogon, I sorta understand why they say its no good. But thats just game mechanics. Maybe this will be its chance to shine when real world effects are applied?

Psychomaster35 said:
Yeah. For a tier LC on Smogon, I sorta understand why they say its no good. But thats just game mechanics. Maybe this will be its chance to shine when real world effects are applied?
That's not why. Riolu is also LC. Point is Riolu is cooler.

Anyway, Weather Report definitely breaks the no hax rule.

Anyway, Weather Report definitely breaks the no hax rule.

I know. But then again, they say that just though Pokemon are LC doesnt mean they are completely useless, they are rather your fodder until you get better ones. But sometimes, the LC you have is a benefit, IE, if real world mechanics are in effect, I will show you the benefit.

Thats THE point. By fodder until you get better ones means you train them until they are no longer your fodder, to which they are even more useful.

Yea, anyone who's followed the brackets knows that hax is allowed, in moderation.

Drite77 said:
Dargoo, TheVoidWalker Submitted Steve from minecraft first
Steve?

As in, the Type 4 who respawns based on a Tier 2's existence?

Hahaha, no.

Sptflcrw said:
Technically Riolu is banned as per Lucario being in the 7-A Brackets.

Do you actually need to kill your opponent rather than KOing them?

Also, Steve goes itemless when he dies once and then respawns. Just an itemless, gearless 9-A when revived.

I wouldnt probably think his Type 9 would be CA anyway, since he starts back in his last checkpoint, which would likely be a BFR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back