• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Encore: High 8-C

@Cal @King RIP

Hiei and Sweet were nommed though.

I'll add Chelsea for DontTalk.

@Hi3 How about 076 instead of Clef?

Eh, nevermind then.

Does anyone want someone in in place of Shi kamaru.

I don't want him to get losses, but that's all he's getting here.

Akame (character) How about this gurl?

With VS's permission Is like to switch Akame with Lubbock? He's the most versatile non haxed AGK character and he gets no love

Also, I higly doubt vaporizing a giant robot, at least 22 men and two airships is only High 8-C. Which is what Tesla is apparently comparable to.

Schnee One said:
Akame (character)
How about this gurl?
With VS's permission Is like to switch Akame with Lubbock? He's the most versatile non haxed AGK character and he gets no love
Very well then. Since Akame gets a wee bit too much attention at times.

Switch Akame for Lubbock on my entry OP plz

FloweryAlex said:
Also, I higly doubt vaporizing a giant robot, at least 22 men and two airships is only High 8-C. Which is what Tesla is apparently comparable to.
Downscales from that, boyo. It even states she disintegrated the robot despite it mopping the floor with Tesla. For all intents and purposes, Tesla scales to his explosion at a bit over 5 tons of TNT.

I mean, downsaling sure, but the humans alone would give one and a half tons on their own. The robot and the airships should get more than 10 tons of tnt.

But if she vaporized something on his level... how if he comparable?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, downsaling sure, but the humans alone would give one and a half tons on their own. The robot and the airships should get more than 10 tons of tnt.
But if she vaporized something on his level... how if he comparable?
1. Ten tons is still in High 8-C

2. Downscaling even a bit from your estimation is easily High 8-C

3. Being inferior yet somewhat comparable is a thing

Mr. Bambu said:
1. Ten tons is still in High 8-C

2. Downscaling even a bit from your estimation is easily High 8-C

3. Being inferior yet somewhat comparable is a thing
But 11 and a half isn't, and I did say the humans are at least 1 and a half.

Yeah, but mny estimation is very lowballed. One airship weights more then a 100k kilograms as is.

Yeah. But vaporizing somenone that is superior to you isn't somewhat comparable.

I have that gif saved on like each device I have just in case I need my secret panda rage

@Ricsi Not all of the airship is gonna get vaporized since a fuckton of that is just fuel getting released into the atmosphere.

Like I said, for all intents and purposes, Tesla is a bit over 5 tons as per his calc.

Back