• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Encore: High 8-C

Litentric Teon said:
@Risci
His mind shredding has AoE? Seriously?

Though I feel he'd be too much in anything Low 7-C and beyond. His sheer versatility that he brings is borderline too much for most brackets.
Yup.

He also got a skill that plain tells him the enemies weakness.

I mean, is there anything else to do beyond people complaining about not arriving in time and completely ignoring Flowery's request?

@Ricsi-viragosi I already asked for Flowery's place on his wall.

>Kira vs Pyrrha

I'm sorry, RWBY's best girl, know solace into knowing that at least your hand will survive this time.

Actually it won't because this is Part 8 Kira, but still

Man I completely love some of these characters that are going up against each other....heartbreaking I must say

Well uh

I accidentally counted Triforce twice.

So I guess I'm replacing Yoshikage Kira with whoever commented next, which was MrKing.

Meaning Sweet Tooth is actually in.

Even worst, my nominate is ice and Rot's fire (not necessary weak at short time, but it counter most attacks), hopefully the AP advantage "counter" the fire advantage.

Back