• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs SCP-682

Two seemingly indestructible reptiles of complete destruction.

Round 1: base form Bowser only and the fight can end in any way.

Round 2: Bowser has access access to all of his forms exept for Dreamy Bowser and the fight must end in a death.

In both rounds no universe erasing apon SCP-682's death is allowed.

Round 1: Bowser has no way to put 682 down, 682 adapts to anything he throws at him until he becomes powerful enough to beat him. 682 wins.

Round 2: Dreamy Bowser stomps.

WeeklyBattles said:
Round 1: Bowser has no way to put 682 down, 682 adapts to anything he throws at him until he becomes powerful enough to beat him. 682 wins.

Round 2: Dreamy Bowser stomps.
@WeeklyBattles ya I was thinking round 2 would be like that maybe instead it should be he has access to all forms except dreamy bowser do you think it is worth changing/redoing in some way to make it more fair or no and if so should it keep the death only requierment?

Round 1, Honestly, 682 shouldn't be in battles unless there's a legit way that either he wins or he loses without it being inconclusive. Anyway, inconclusive. 682 will never be strong enough or fast enough to catch or defeat Bowser, and Bowser is smart enough to realize that 682 is gaining power the more Bowser attacks him.

Round 2, Dreamy Bowser stomps.

The real cal howard said:
682 will never be strong enough or fast enough to catch or defeat Bowser
Pretty sure 682 is able to adapt his/its speed to higher levels, and it's adapted to higher than what Bowser normally is (MHS, when 682 has adapted to Lightspeed).

@Cumberjung Yeah just restrict Dreamy Bowser and 682's universal erasure upon death.

@Cal You know 682 can adapt to be faster and stronger right?

I'm aware that he can adapt to Solar System level, but Bowser's durability far outclasses his AP. 682 would adapt to the large planet AP, but has no way to adapt to LS+ durability.

@Ever. He adapted to lightspeed? When? How?

@Cal

Read his page. He was flung around at the speed of light and managed to adapt to it, even enjoying the experience.

The real cal howard said:
I'm aware that he can adapt to Solar System level, but Bowser's durability far outclasses his AP. 682 would adapt to the large planet AP, but has no way to adapt to LS+ durability.
@Ever. He adapted to lightspeed? When? How?
SS level is the highest known level but he can get stronger than that (Hence the "Likely Higher"), plus he can absob Bowser's powers as well.

Yeah he was placed in an SCP that can generate extreme radiation, cause extreme changes in the laws of physics and the fundamental forces, and instantly accelerates objects to the speed of light, and 682 adapted to it, and found the experience enjoyable.

That...doesn't sound like FTL adaptation. Sounds more like regular adaptation with the fact that he adapted to the negative effects of radiation, physics manipulation, and a particle accelerator. I can adapt to my hatred of rollarcoasters and enjoy the experience. Doesn't make me subsonic.

my own opinion so far is

Round 1: SCP-682 by copying enough to kill Bowser at some point

Round 2: Bowser via black hole attack

I would still like some more opinions though

Round 2 would be a stalemate, The Black Hole attack would kill Bowser as well, and even if he by some miracle managed to survive he would be killed by 682 erasing the universe upon its death.

WeeklyBattles said:
Round 2 would be a stalemate, The Black Hole attack would kill Bowser as well, and even if he by some miracle managed to survive he would be killed by 682 erasing the universe upon its death.
oh woops i ment to have it with no universe erasing i will add that to the rules i set now

Also the fact that Bowser can probobly just throw SCP-682 into a natural black hole before he could adapt to the point were he could do that to bowser anyway.

Cumberjung said:
also that ant the fact that Bowser can probobly just throw SCP-682 into a natural black hole before he could adapt to the point were he could do that to bowser anyway.
682 would absorb the black hole, he already has the potential to absorb a black hole in the SCPverse. 682 would survive anything short of the universe level black hole.

WeeklyBattles said:
682 would absorb the black hole, he already has the potential to absorb a black hole in the SCPverse. 682 would survive anything short of the universe level black hole.
I was afraid that would be the case i think i agree with you now round 2 can have no logical winner besause one killing the other without being killed would like you said take a miracle. Thank you so much for the help by the way and for responding so fast. Now i am just going to wait for some input from other people.

Back