• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Papyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Can the King of the Koopas defeat MRCOOLSKELETON95?

Bowser (1)
Undertale cool dude papyrus by hellknight10-d9ci3lp
Bowser
Papyrus

Both are bloodlusted

They fight on Bowser's Kingdom

Scenario 1: Speed is equalized

Scenario 2: Nothing is equalized

High-end Bowser with ease, although I'm not sure his reactions and attacks are the same speed as he is with the Grand Star. So it might be a draw, even at high-end.

His reactions should be comparable to Mario reacting to him in Dream Team, which is MFTL+. I should make an upgrade thread for that.

But Bowser could always just outlast Papyrus. We've seen him get tired after the battle with Frisk.

The real cal howard said:
His reactions should be comparable to Mario reacting to him in Dream Team, which is MFTL+. I should make an upgrade thread for that.
But Bowser could always just outlast Papyrus. We've seen him get tired after the battle with Frisk.
Oh, when did he get tired? I never noticed that when I played.

Hey says "Huff Puff" after the battle (I don't remember if this is prior or post sparing) That's the onomotopoeia for being out of breath.

Papyrus will have a hard time injuring Bowser, unless he can use Sans' Gaster Blasters which was previously hinted upon, Papyrus can't scratch Bowser's sturdy defences while Bowser could roast him with fire breath.

yeah taking a person that can destroy the ******* earth many times over with ease fighting a guy who can destroy the local food mart at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back