• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hasn't this fight been done before? At least it didn't eat this post this time.

The Dark World would turn Bowser into an animal if he gets BFRed there.

Warren said that before. And even then, I'm pretty sure that while it may not be IC in this key, he has done so in general more times than Bowser has use Transmutation.

What is Ganon's character with the ToP then?

From what I recall:

He throws out his dark magic aura to overwhelm his opponent (Link and Navi), and then throws magic balls of energy while flying in the air in OoT.

In TP, he possesses the princess.

So I think he either flexs his magic aura or possess, if my memory is right.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Wasn't Zelda already unconscious when Ganon possessed her?
She sacrficed her soul to heal Midna's damaged one IIRC.

Ganon possessed her dead body. I am not sure if he can possess living beings though - I wouldn't be surprised if he could though.

@Eficiente Bowser has actually used Transmutation more times then this version of Ganon has used BFR (He's used it once as opposed to Bowsers at least 4 off the top of my head), and the Dark World won't turn Bowser into an animal due to his resistance to Transmutation.

Dark World has enemies that can bypass resistance. Also Link has a natural resistance iirc before entering the dark world/getting the moon pearl yet is still affected.

Those enemies are rare and only in certain locations making it unlikely for Bowser to run into them unless he for some reason decides he wants to explore everywhere instead of just teleporting out (Plus those enemies only transmute for a limited time) and ALTTP Link doesn't have a natural resistance to Transmutation before he gets the Moon Pearl. Also not in character for this key of Ganon to BFR to the Dark World so there's that.

I really am getting sick of me writing out a reply sending it and then checking the chat seeing it's never been sent. Anyways.

"Those enemies are rare and only in certain locations making it unlikely for Bowser to run into them unless he for some reason decides he wants to explore everywhere instead of just teleporting out (Plus those enemies only transmute for a limited time)"

>Except Ganon is BFRing him, so he notices that he doesn't get transmutated and he sends him to an area with those enemies. The transmutation is for a limited time due to the effects of the moon pearl, which is literally meant to protect you from said magic, Bowser's resistance isn't on that scale. Also "rare"

https://zelda.gamepedia.com/Rabbit_Beam

"Rabbit Beams are traps in A Link to the Past that appear commonly in later Dark World dungeons."

"Also not in character for this key of Ganon to BFR to the Dark World so there's that" >He's shown to BFR anyone that it can affect/has failed him he only does curses on other people with ToP to get something he wants/make an area around him worse. He's in a fight here. None of those situations remotely apply.

Also dust wasn't arguing against this since it wasn't brought up so I'll add it down here. Dark World BFR also has other effects like mind, and madness.

Why are we arguing Ganon's BFR to the Dark World when it doesn't even exist in this key? The Dark World exists only exists as a consequence of Ganon obtaining the full Triforce.

I was just correcting an argument that resisting transmutation would be enough if it's not a thing for Ganon in this key then gap between dimensions/Zant's BFR gg.

Resisting transmutation would be enough for a dude who can instantly warp out after resisting the realms inital effects (Plus the mind and madness stuff is so rare to happen I honesty wouldn't agure for that stuff in any Ganon battle).

Gap between dimensions/Zants BFR gg doesn't work on the dude who has the range to pop back from it, plus why would he use Zants BFR considering he's never used it? His own BFR sure but he isn't going to use a type of BFR he's never once used. Anyway I don't wanna argue who wins yet since much like I did with Ganons profile a little while ago I wanna completely revamp Bowsers P&A section since he's missing a lot of stuff and needs explanations for how his abilities work.

"Resisting transmutation would be enough for a dude who can instantly warp out after resisting the realms inital effects (Plus the mind and madness stuff is so rare to happen I honesty wouldn't agure for that stuff in any Ganon battle)."

>He gets sent to where the enemies are who bypass resistances. How is it rare...? You mean that it doesn't effect some people that enter? Cause that's just an obvious as hell Resistance.

"Gap between dimensions/Zants BFR gg doesn't work on the dude who has the range to pop back from it, plus why would he use Zants BFR considering he's never used it? His own BFR sure but he isn't going to use a type of BFR he's never once used. Anyway I don't wanna argue who wins yet since much like I did with Ganons profile a little while ago I wanna completely revamp Bowsers P&A section since he's missing a lot of stuff and needs explanations for how his abilities work."

>Do you realize what a gap between dimensions would be? Cause Zants power comes from him, he doesn't use it against the two people that literally oppose his usual hax, great. That defo proves he doesn't use it.

I know Zants BFR comes from Ganon, doesn't mean he'll use it during the start of the fight considering he never used that type of BFR (And Zants BFR means nothing to Bowser anyway). Also just being called gap between dimensions doesn't mean anything, has it been shown or stated that even those who can travel between dimensions can't escape it? And before it's brought up Phanton Ganon travelling between paintings is not comparable to dimensional travel, it's Immersion, Ganon calling it that doesn't mean a whole lot on it's own so I'm not gonna say Bowser can't get out of it based on what Ganon calls it, I'd rather have explicit evidence it prevents dimensional travel escape.

Anyway I'm unfollowing this thread now, wanna work on getting the businessman of legends powers and abilities up to date before saying Bowser uses time travel to paradox Ganon out of existence

Quote where I said "start of the fight". He never used it due to the area he appears in the 2 enemies he faces opposing his usual hax. How does it mean nothing to Bowser? It means a lot actually, cause a gap between two areas is an empty void. Notice how Phantom Ganon burns up upon Ganondorf sending him there. Not only did you bring up an argument I never was going to make immersion would be dimensional travel logically. You traveling between the boundaries of fiction and reality, if anything it's greater then standard dimensional travel. So not only was your refute pointless in the sense that it'd be a greater feat irregardless. but also it wasn't even going to be something I was going to bring up. What...? So show me throughout the zelda series where Ganon has been confirmed to randomly lie about a zelda areas name? This is the most random thing I've seen, no him calling it that means a lot since that's the area he's sending phantom ganon too, under what pre-tense would he suddenly decide to give it a fancy name or lie about whee he's sending it? It prevents dimensional travel via the phantom ganon thing you brought up (which I wasn't even going to argue riiip) and the effects that happen to you upon being BFR'd there.

Back