• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Doomsday

Isn't Doomsday like 30,000 times above baseline whereas Bowser is like 8 point something foe? That's like a 75,000x AP difference roughly; inclined to call this stompy.

Ah, forgot about that. ^^ I suppose I'll go with Bowser via transmutation then.

If the AP gap wasn't so large and they were comparable I would argue for Bowser winning, but I'm not sure Bowser would go for his best hax right out the gate which would give Doomsday a big chance to just...punch Bowser really hard and kill him.

So shit I didn't even notice the bloodlusted part, well Bowser could potentially win via Transmutation or Sealing then.

Bowser wins by transforming into dreamy bowser OVO

But srsly, can't doomsday just come back after being transformed into said brick by using reactive evolution?

Wait, I thought bloodlusted just makes you try and kill st any cost? How would bowser know that he needs to transmutation? I am sure he has fought Mario bllodlusted before. Doesn't he always lead with physical attacks then go for hax? He could win if he starts off that way but I imagine him going for a physical first which we know how it will turn out. Also he doesn't transmutation mid battle from what I remember, he only did that to torture the mushroom kingdom or something like that

From all the times Mario got peach back? Or him defeating his children? Or all the times bowser attempted to kill Mario? Pretty sure he has been bloodlusted at least once

Okay, but to my understanding bloodlusting doesn't make anyone smarter, it just removes their morals or has them not waste time in the killing if they usually talk or monologue so if bowser is bloodlusted he may just run to doomsday and try to kill him, and even if transmutation somehow does work we don't know how long it takes to turn doomsday into a brick and with doomsday bloodlusted he will undoubtedly try and destroy bowser immediately

I feel so bad, I need to find a bowser match where he wins!

That means that they won't be subject to portraying feats or the like below what they usually show or just don't use abilities that they could use to win, but bowser has no idea that he needs transmutation and usually starts off with physical attacks, it just is that he is willing to kill and has no moral restrictions now

CIS refers to mental limits of a character that cause them to perform at below the true potential of their powers. The term is somewhat of a misnomer, since it refers to more than just stupidity - it could also refer to a character's unawareness, morals, or any other mental characteristic that limits the use of their powers.

Ok, but bowser not using the transmutation isn't a mental limit (it is just how he usually leads) and how is he supposed to be aware that he needs transmutation to win, it is like his first battle with Mario, he want influenced by cis but he didn't use transmutation and tried to atrack him or fireball him He hasn't been shown to transmutation in battle and always has been shown to try and body a character or fireball them even the one time bowser was bloodlusted in game For this tow work like you say then bowser needsnprep or background knowledge

Did you read what I wrote..? It litirally says that they will use their powers to their full potential, regardless of their unawerness of which would be the best possible course of action.

Even unbloodlusted, Bowser doesn't usually go for H2H combat. He'd summon minions/breathe fire or use his items if he has any instead.

This feels very unfair for Doomsday, who has no range hax, and barely any hax at all.

Ok, don't get angry, don't want a repeat of last time so just listen to my argument: What you said doesn't say that they will use their powers to their full potential, it said they won't have a mental limit to underperform with their abilities (like Batman's nonkill rule restricting him from killing joker despite being able to) When Batman has been bloodlusted he didn't pull off his best stunts that he had like the hell bat armor to kill joker or something, he would just kill him with what he thinks he Heck we don't even know how long transmutation takes but since he has only used it once and in combat how can we even say he can use the ability without seeing how he did it?

I don't think I'll vote yet. I honestly don't see a win con for Bowser that doesn't shut down any and all attempts for Doomsday to harm/one-shot him

And if blood lusting does make you smarter, then why can't doomsday just use telekinesis a skill bowser then? He surely wouldn't be able to get away and use transmutation like that. And this is if bloodlusted makes you smarter, if it doesn't then... your read my argument

No. This is just wrong. Hellbat armor is a different continuity then what is more often used and needs prep time to be used.

I literally quoted the part that says that their unawareness of what is the best course of action is doesn't affect them not taking it.

Okay, so even if bowser uses transmutation, we still don't know how long it takes or if he can use it during combat

That was just an example, if you want imagine the batmobile shooting joker down like a hog if you want but you should get my point

Bloodlust doesn't magically give you omniscience to what the best move is you're still bound to in character moves.

Bowser's transmutation lasted all throughout the original Super Mario Bros video game; her tramutated an entire country of Toads into Bricks.

Back