• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Doomsday

Ogbunabali said:
Bloodlust doesn't magically give you omniscience to what the best move is you're still bound to in character moves.
Litirally qouted the part that disproves this above, and the idea of "in-character" moves goes against the idea of ignoring Character Induces Stupidity.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
I am asking how fast is it and how does he do it? It may be a long process that takes hours or a simple hand wave that is instantaneous
I already told you...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Litirally qouted the part that disproves this above, and the idea of "in-character" moves goes against the idea of ignoring Character Induces Stupidity.
Is it even his best ability when he obviously favors brawns and feels it is among his best abilities otherwise he wouldn't even use it. And for the times he was bloodlusted in game he still tries to body Mario and never tries to transmutate. Shouldn't that say something?

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Is it even his best ability when he obviously favors brawns and feels it is among his best abilities otherwise he wouldn't even use it. And for the times he was bloodlusted in game he still tries to body Mario and never tries to transmutate. Shouldn't that say something?
Read the pages, please.

It should be noted that there are differences between natural bloodlust (the kind that exists within fictional continuities) and induced bloodlust (the kind used in a vs. thread). Induced bloodlust means the character is free from Plot Induced Stupidity, whereas naturally bloodlusted characters are still vulnerable to this, and are often hampered by it even more than level-headed characters. For example, they may simply attack recklessly, without planning or thinking, or using their powers creatively.

Fine, I just want to know, even if transmutation is the ability he needs to kill doomsday, is it his best ability? I just want to know. And does he have an answer for telekinesis?

I have no idea why you're being so sceptical, Bowser being able to use transmutation has been accepted for a long time now. Bowser was blue because that was his old design, similar to how he was dark green at one point as well instead of orange

I know he can transmutate I am just skeptical over how he uses it and whether this is a reliable source or just something from a magazine or something But if this is true the my vote may change

Okay, thank you.

Well if bowser needs to use his hands, then can't DD use telekinesis and prevent him from doing that and kill him with one hit?

Possibly, but I don't know how fast Doomsdays telekinesis is so there's a good chance Bowser turns old Supes killer into a plant before he can stop it.

Back