• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Chakravartin

This is obviously 4-A Bowser.

I'm likely going with Bowser given his Hax and the fact that Chakravartin only really uses his Time Stop, and Illusion Creation (One time in his fight but I'll wait for the Bowser experts to see if he uses his Hax in combat a lot.

Other than that it might come down to who has Higher AP and Speed, obviously the speed being used is MFTL+ Browser but if the speed is a big difference it should be Equalized.

If speed is a big difference, then depending on the speed gap either it is a clear victory or a speed stomp.

The idea of speed equalisation really hurt many characters esp when speed is a decisive factor.

Ok well first off you didn't specify which of the 3 4-A forms Chakravartin is using here. SBA assumes strongest version so uh, yeah. Chakravartin has a pretty HEFTY AP advantage. I'm pretty sure the verse is also receiving a downgrade.

Bowser's AP comes from very vague stuff like "several stars in the background" and Lumas being able to grow into Planet and stars.

Meanwhile Chakravartin's AP comes from the fact that his Creator Form one shot Six-Armed Mantra Asura, who had one shot his previous form, who was sucking the milky way galaxy to it's center by standing there. I'd also like to point out that SAM Asura's casual attacks destroyed multiple planets and stars, which is already>>>>4-A statements from Mario.

So we know Chakravartin's Creator Form AP>>>Bowser's AP, and seeing as his AP comes from being able to take hits from Mario, and Bowser's profile states Bowser is stronger then Mario, then we know Bowser's dura isn't all that.

Now let's go through speed. I'm not all that good with the math values used in the calculations but this is probably better equalized.

Now let's do hax. Bowser has some really good hax. Transmutation, Sealing, Plot Manip, mind control, etc. But the problem is, Bowser barely ever uses his hax, and instead tries to brawl. Meanwhile, we have Chakravartin who has WAAAAY above average intelligence and spams his hax. Then there's also his life and death hax which are pretty good. But, I'll give Bowser a huge benefit of the doubt and say they're roughly equal in the hax department despite Bowser having **** all for Reality Warping on Sharkavartin's scale.

Overall, I'm giving it to Chakravartin for Higher AP, Dura, and debatedly better hax, as well as being smarter and possibly faster. I'll say that Chakravartin will take it Mid-High Diff.

This is all assuming Creator Form is used.

Back