• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Both these guys look swoll. Lavos VS Reinhaird

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Yata. Here Fate comes to save the day!
GDI the jap is real OVO

Anyway yes rein can't time travel (though in hadou in clash with ren they opened a hole to back but that's hadou lol) unless somehow issak does something and i will presume type 8 is gone cause if not rein will not die permanently due to apoptosis nature so type 8 gone is lavos win with type 8 on idk yet

Ah, the power of CIS

Ummm, actually. Would resistance to space and time manipulation not help against forced temporal BFR?

The real cal howard said:
Is it me or did Lavos just beat Reinhard?
Yes CIS FTW and yeah lavos because he can BFR Rein considering the man wants to test shit out instead of GG spear first

Reinhard: 2? (Schrokatze, DodoNova2?)

Lavos: 7 (Loyalservantofinti, FateAlbane, The real cal howard, Gargoyle One, TISSG7Redgrave, Monarch Laciel, LephyrTheRevanchist)

I think that's the current count. Sorry if I counted anything wrong.

Still counted the Rein votes for fairness' sake though considering it was generally explained that Rein lacks the means to come back from the BFR, that's debunked (and I'm fairly sure DodoNova2 was joking around considering the OvO after his vote, lol).

Monarch Laciel said:
Ah, the power of CIS

Ummm, actually. Would resistance to space and time manipulation not help against forced temporal BFR?
wait how does the BFR really work? like does it involve a chunck of time-space thing though i doubt it would work cause its BFR not a direct attack

Again, I need this answered

While Reinhard can't come back from BFR, can he even be BFR'd in the first place? He resists spatial and temporal manipulation

Edit: oh hey, Red ninja'd me

Monarch Laciel said:
Considering Lavos can void immunities and its dimensional vortexes are not a direct attack but rather just "off you go through time and space because I distorted it", probably not.

i'm just wondering he does that from the get go no? I'm not changing my vote unless there is something rein can do which i don't see right now

@Red He does it from the get go in character, yes. He did so as soon as he was awakened by Magus after a sleep of millions of years, throwing Magus along with the party across time and space.

Same for all the gurus in the original timeline. The thing sent them all across space and time.

I think Lavos would win, his BFR is really hard even if Reinhard can Time Travel, in the first place he can not do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back