• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello friends, first of all, let me briefly explain what's on my mind, I calculated how much amperage the wedge gives with a small equation.

As we see here, it is mentioned that the kawaki chakra increases 4 times (from 30 to 120 to 120 / 30 = 4).

here isshiki kama seal v3 mentions that there is 70% ottsutsuki for Boruto.

here, she says that code kama seal strengthens he because she gains ottsutsuki experience.

momoshiki said that the Boruton was 82 ottsutsuki, and the remaining 18% was used to create cells.
Otsutsuki Boruto, which is 82%, has 2.11 ftl. I will find out how much amp the 18% part gives, I will set up a small equation for this

Wedge seal v3 requires 70% ottsutsuki. Before opening kawaki wedge seal v3, I was told that the wedge seal gives 4 times more chakra. in short, the otsutsuki data should be at 60% levels, I will take it as 60%

if 60% = 4
18% = x

There is more than one way to do this, in the simplest way, I need to find out how much is 1%; so when I multiply y by 4 I get 60, from which y will be 1/15 so 0.066666667 (per percent)
0.066666667 * 18 = 1.200000006

2.11 * 1.200000006 = 2.53200001266c

In short, I think the Boruto should be worth 2.53200001266 ftl. Waiting for your comments

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't think the Ninja encyclopedia in the Boruto manga is enough as evidence for Kawaki. Especially considering the obvious inconsistencies in it

general ninja cards have some problems, it's true, but there is nothing contradictory for kawaki, they just give an example of how much the wedge seal power increases

also ottsuki's power should not be underestimated, even though jigen didn't remove it, she fought naruto and sasuke in wedge seal mode and even made fun of them.I think the proof that we can give a 4x amp is enough.

hello friends, first of all, let me briefly explain what's on my mind, I calculated how much amperage the wedge gives with a small equation.

As we see here, it is mentioned that the kawaki chakra increases 4 times (from 30 to 120 to 120 / 30 = 4).

here isshiki kama seal v3 mentions that there is 70% ottsutsuki for Boruto.

here, she says that code kama seal strengthens he because she gains ottsutsuki experience.

momoshiki said that the Boruton was 82 ottsutsuki, and the remaining 18% was used to create cells.
Otsutsuki Boruto, which is 82%, has 2.11 ftl. I will find out how much amp the 18% part gives, I will set up a small equation for this

Wedge seal v3 requires 70% ottsutsuki. Before opening kawaki wedge seal v3, I was told that the wedge seal gives 4 times more chakra. in short, the otsutsuki data should be at 60% levels, I will take it as 60%

if 60% = 4
18% = x

There is more than one way to do this, in the simplest way, I need to find out how much is 1%; so when I multiply y by 4 I get 60, from which y will be 1/15 so 0.066666667 (per percent)
0.066666667 * 18 = 1.200000006

2.11 * 1.200000006 = 2.53200001266c

In short, I think the Boruto should be worth 2.53200001266 ftl. Waiting for your comments
Ok ... analogy seems fine if the encyclopedia is legally allowed to be Used
Then the calc blah blah blah...but to get something straight. The 18% that was used to repair tissues and somewhat revive him should still be considered being capable of giving it's normal amp? ..I mean it was applied for something else than just the gradual download of experience and energy into the host

Ok ... analogy seems fine if the encyclopedia is legally allowed to be Used
Then the calc blah blah blah...but to get something straight. The 18% that was used to repair tissues and somewhat revive him should still be considered being capable of giving it's normal amp? ..I mean it was applied for something else than just the gradual download of experience and energy into the host
I think you are talking about cell regeneration. you doubt it will give him strength. It's not me anyway. The code explains it. 1000 years of otsutsuki experience mentions that it increases physical strength as well as something that increases the most power.

In short, the situation is as follows, while the ottsuki data is uploaded to you, you become ottsuki and increase your power thanks to 1000 years of experience, by renewing the cell, there was both an increase in physical strength and a spiritual power, I think it should give amp

I think you are talking about cell regeneration. you doubt it will give him strength. It's not me anyway. The code explains it. 1000 years of otsutsuki experience mentions that it increases physical strength as well as something that increases the most power.
I dunno if u misinterpreted or purposefully evaded
Yes Code explained
And we know it works by gradually downloading data to the host and when it's done the Otutusuki revives cause 100% has been downloaded
In this case Momoshiki didn't and couldn't revive which would solidify the 18% was not "downloaded" into Boruto but used as energy to heal him instead of amp him

Momo clearly stated "so I had no choice but to rewrite the 18% into Ur data" But he failed to revive validating it didn't download as usual

- The 18% was promptly infused in him which Contradicts the gradual process it normally takes

- Boruto was injured and it was clear that the 18% was specifically infused in him to heal up

- Momoshiki did not revive after the 100% which Contradicts the ideology of a "real 100%" which would lead to the revival of the Otutusuki cause the amp has been completed

I just need a reason why we should consider the 18% as the regular amp it would have given if no circumstances led to Momo using it promptly on him

And we know it works by gradually downloading data to the host and when it's done the Otutusuki revives cause 100% has been downloaded
In this case Momoshiki didn't and couldn't revive which would solidify the 18% was not "downloaded" into Boruto but used as energy to heal him instead of amp him
Dude why shouldn't this affect Boruto? Momoshiki Boruto Ya' said, 'Now you have become a true ottsutsuki, now you are a pure ottsutsuki. It doesn't matter if the data transfer is slow or fast, after all, data is being transferred.

In his own words, momoshiki refers to the situation and warns Boruto that he will be baited for 10 tails. He says he should be more careful now. To become a Juubiye bait you need to be a real ottsutsuki To become a real ottsutsuki your already ottsutsuki data must be completed.

Boruto mentions that he will use it better after 18% data transfer. because now more otsutsuki experiences have come to him. Also, cells made with dna of otsutsuki directly affect the physical body and this will provide a source of power.

Last edited:

Speaking of data transfer, Boruto says things have changed and he is now able to better control the power of momoshiki. The reason for better control is that ottsuki has completed and strengthened 1000 years of experience.

The kama seal is a method of resurrecting the ottsuki by converting the dna of the wearer's body into ottsuki dna. Even if the man doesn't have DNA (I'm talking about his cells that disappear), if he's transmitting data to himself, it gives him power. (We can tell by the fact that Boruto now uses the power of momoshiki better)

Dude why shouldn't this affect Boruto? Momoshiki Boruto Ya' said, 'Now you have become a true ottsutsuki, now you are a pure ottsutsuki. It doesn't matter if the data transfer is slow or fast, after all, data is being transferred.

In his own words, momoshiki refers to the situation and warns Boruto that he will be baited for 10 tails. He says he should be more careful now. To become a Juubiye bait you need to be a real ottsutsuki To become a real ottsutsuki your already ottsutsuki data must be completed.

Boruto mentions that he will use it better after 18% data transfer. because now more otsutsuki experiences have come to him. Also, cells made with dna of otsutsuki directly affect the physical body and this will provide a source of power.
No
This is u just stretching a Fallacy

He said "Boruto" has taken the 18%
The 18% was used for Boruto's healing

And why won't the time matter?
Why Didn't Momoshiki just inject the 100% from the get go if it didn't matter?
Why do Karma "progress" if time doesn't matter?

And most of all
Why Didn't Momoshiki resurrec

momoshiki here says that Boruto writes ottsutsuki data to his data, writes the data and rebuilds the cells after this data write. In short, he rewrote the ottsutsuki data to Boruton's data with the normal transmission we know, and thanks to this rewriting, his cells could be renewed again.
The data that was written to rebuild the cells and not the normal amp
That's literally why he didn't resurrect
He sacrificed the normal data imputation to revive him

No
This is u just stretching a Fallacy

He said "Boruto" has taken the 18%
The 18% was used for Boruto's healing

And why won't the time matter?
Why Didn't Momoshiki just inject the 100% from the get go if it didn't matter?
Why do Karma "progress" if time doesn't matter?

And most of all
Why Didn't Momoshiki resurrec
Let me explain the reason why momoshiki did not resurrect. The kama seal is divided into 2 as the issuer and the user. The otsutsuki dna is replaced by the user's dna, so this process takes a long time. Boruto's situation is different here, because Boruto doesn't have a DNA to replace it because it disappeared. so momoshiki was able to transfer dna instantly

I can explain the insignificance of the time zone as follows. Boruto's dna is deleted when momoshiki transfers dna. this dna deletion takes time so the time in between is insignificant

Let me explain the reason why momoshiki did not resurrect. The kama seal is divided into 2 as the issuer and the user. The otsutsuki dna is replaced by the user's dna, so this process takes a long time. Boruto's situation is different here, because Boruto doesn't have a DNA to replace it because it disappeared. so momoshiki was able to transfer dna instantly
Where did u get this info from?
"Boruto had no DNA that's why Momoshiki was able to transfer instantly"
Is this head canon?

I can explain the insignificance of the time zone as follows. Boruto's dna is deleted when momoshiki transfers dna. this dna deletion takes time so the time in between is insignificant
I'm still wondering where u got Boruto has no DNA
And where u got "if the DNA of the host is gone the karma would be transferred instantly"

What is clearly depicted is The 18% drastically implanted to save his life
And u didn't explain why Momoshiki didn't resurrect
U said Momo was able to transfer instantly
U didn't give reason why he didn't resurrect

We can give a normal amp Boruto herself has already told us about this, she mentioned that she can use the power of momoshiki better now that she has completed 1000 years of experience.

Where did u get this info from?
"Boruto had no DNA that's why Momoshiki was able to transfer instantly"
Is this head canon?
No, of course not. With the destruction of Boruton's cells, his DNA also disappeared. momoshiki said he would die if he didn't touch it

U didn't give reason why he didn't resurrect
The professor in the series explains this to us. He transferred his own meat components to Boruto, and used the otsutsuki DNA to regenerate the Boruto cells directly, not through the wedge.

The professor in the series explains this to us. He transferred his own meat components to Boruto, and used the otsutsuki DNA to regenerate the Boruto cells directly, not through the wedge.
= It was not the Normal amp but used to revive and rebuild him

= It was not the Normal amp but used to revive and rebuild him
My friend, what I want to tell you is this. In order for the kama seal to give power, you need to gain ottsutsuki experience, this is through the otsutsuki dna transfer, no matter how you do it, as long as you gain ottsutsuki experience, it will give you amp

amado has comments about it, comments are as follows. If Boruto dies, momoshiki's soul will be lost. Even an otsutsuki cannot make an omelet without breaking an egg. momoshiki sacrificed a part of herself for her own soul

momoshiki already explains to us why he was not resurrected. 82% is completed, if the remaining 18% is completed, there will be resurrection, if someone else destroys the carrier, there can be no resurrection. so I have resurrected you with my own data. Boruto basically says he used his own body DNA to resurrect me and momoshiki confirms this.

momoshiki already explains to us why he was not resurrected. 82% is completed, if the remaining 18% is completed, there will be resurrection, if someone else destroys the carrier, there can be no resurrection. so I have resurrected you with my own data. Boruto basically says he used his own body DNA to resurrect me and momoshiki confirms this.
And I'm saying it was used for reviving him and not the normal extraction
That's why the extraction takes process and it's not instantaneous

Anyways I've given my impute
U'll keep saying it amped him and I'll keep saying it was utilised for healing Boruto unlike the Normal due process
U wouldn't want Ur hardwork to go down the drain so I know u won't give up
So just wait for Others impute
I can't keep going in circles

And I'm saying it was used for reviving him and not the normal extraction
That's why the extraction takes process and it's not instantaneous
dude i'm trying to tell you that this ottsutsuki data is said to have finally passed to Boruto, we know that. If we look at the kama description of the code, you gain the experience of the otsusuki with the dna transfer of the kama otsusuki, so you become stronger

Although he used it to heal, these data transfers have been made and are already said to be 100% ottsutsuki. i think i should get an amp

Anyways I've given my impute
U'll keep saying it amped him and I'll keep saying it was utilised for healing Boruto unlike the Normal due process
U wouldn't want Ur hardwork to go down the drain so I know u won't give up
So just wait for Others impute
I can't keep going in circles
Thank you for your comment, my friend, of course, I'll take other people's ideas, I'm determined to upgrade

The ninja encyclopedia is doodoo for linear scaling. That thing literally has Sarada above Naruto in strength, among other great gems that would completely ruin scaling. It's clearly not a linear thing, and we don't use it for scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back