• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros's Commanders stronger than we thought

Melzalgald: Attack Potency: At least Large Town level in Multi Headed Form (Effortlessly killed a monster as strong as Deep Sea King in one hit. Casually destroyed Iaian's arm) higher when merged (Stronger than his individual forms according to the databook)

Geryuganshoop should get an at least "likely" rating with his TK though if we full on accept it that works too

Geryuganshoop: Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (Comparable or stronger than Melzalgald), possibly Multi-Continent level with Telekinesis (Geryuganshoop claims that him and Melzargard can kill Saitama together, implying he's powerful enough to be fight and pose a threat to Saitama despite his awareness of the damage he dealt to Boros' spaceship, which is this durable. Further supported by him hurling and destroying several pieces of rubble from Boros's throne room at Saitama using his psychic powers which has been confirmed to be more durable than the rest of his spaceship)

Groribas: Attack Potency: At least Large Town level, possibly Multi Continent level (Stated to be the top combatant of the Dark Matter Thieves,[1] which would make him stronger than Geryuganshoop and Melzalgald)

And I guess this would affect Armored Boros too since he scales above all his commanders

Boros: Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (As the most powerful member of the Dark Matter Thieves, he should be superior to Melzalgald, Groribas and Geryuganshoop), possibly Multi-Continent level (Far stronger than his Commanders and was confident on fighting Saitama even after he had seen him breaking several parts of his spaceship, which is this durable)
Changing my vote. I agree

And that is?
absolutely-nothing-zero.gif

Umm, Maybe the problem this time is Boros' ship has Dura scaled from Saitama's jump from the moon. This shouldn't be relevant. The energy at the time of jump and at the time of arrival to the ship should not be equal. While Saitama jumps to Boros' spaceship, there was already a loss of energy. So finding Dura should be from Saitama's RKE crashing into Boros' ship. Thought

Umm, Maybe the problem this time is Boros' ship has Dura scaled from Saitama's jump from the moon. This shouldn't be relevant. The energy at the time of jump and at the time of arrival to the ship should not be equal. While Saitama jumps to Boros' spaceship, there was already a loss of energy. So finding Dura should be from Saitama's RKE crashing into Boros' ship. Thought
We've had this discussion already in a separate thread and decided scaling the spaceship's durability to the moon jump is fine

When he was getting ready to fight Saitama, we should note that Geryuganshoop claims that him and Melzargard can kill Saitama together, implying he's powerful enough to be able to help his fellow general in a fight and pose a threat to Saitama
Oh joy, confidence scaling…
Now I know some will argue that he probably isn't aware of how durable his ship is but mind you we accepted this as a possibly rating on Armored Boros's key on his profile meaning the site accepts they know how durable their own ship is

Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (As the most powerful member of the Dark Matter Thieves, he should be superior to Melzalgald, Groribas and Geryuganshoop), possibly Multi-Continent level (Was confident on fighting Saitama even after he had seen him breaking several parts of his spaceship, which is this durable) |
This justification for Boros is already contentious and might be removed.
During his "battle" with Saitama...with his Telekinesis... Octopus boi (Hurled and destroyed several rubble from Boros's THRONE ROOM)
Throwing the debris doesn’t mean he scales to the throne room’s durability, what-
Geryuganshoop: Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (Comparable or stronger than Melzalgald)
Why exactly is he being scaled to Melz?

Oh joy, confidence scaling
This justification for Boros is already contentious and might be removed.

Boi...well until then it's still listed on his profile and what wrong with confidence scaling? We have that on several other characters profiles such as Psykos scaling above EC for believing she surpassed Tatsumaki who she thought was EC tier

higher with Multi-Eye Form (Much stronger than before. Believed that she was stronger than Tatsumaki - based on her knowledge of her at the time - who was one of the heroes that she said could contend with Elder Centipede)

As well as on Black Sperm's profile with it mentioning Psykos was confident Black Sperm and Homeless Emperor together could beat Tatsumaki where she couldn't (as Gyoro Gyoro at least)

Psykos implied that Black Sperm and Homeless Emperor could defeat Tatsumaki[3], even after she had effortlessly[5] overpowered Gyoro Gyoro[6]) |

Or how on Do-S's profile it listed as her being capable of controlling the disciples cause Sweet Mask was confident, she could harm them first

Large Town level+ (Amai Mask believed that she could take control of the disciples, knowing that she would have to inflict pain on them to do so[1

So it's nowhere near the first time or even the 3rd time we have used confidence scaling on a OPM character's profile

Throwing the debris doesn’t mean he scales to the throne room’s durability, what-

Why exactly is he being scaled to Melz?

He was ripping apart Boros's throne room which is confirmed to be more durable than his ship (which is accepted on this site) and said ship has Multi Continental Durability from the Moon Jump (which is also accepted here) meaning he should def downscale from it. He doesn't physically scale ofc...only with his TK. Groribas scales cause he stronger than Geryu confirmed and is accepted on his profile in his AP

And there no anti feats for either of them cause they were both killed by Saitama who is the 2nd strongest character in the verse by far

Also you didn't tell me what you thought about mt Mel edits?

A fair point but just because some of the profiles may be badly written doesn't justify continuing the trend if we can do better.
A Fair point to you as well

But keep in mind I am not even necessarily saying those profiles are badly written just that we have plenty of evidence of using a character's own word to prove some of their scaling as I showed

This is basically supplementary evidence to the supplementary evidence that is Ocotpus Boi's word...with the primary evidence being the feat with the Throne Room I mentioned

That's all

Anyways what are your thoughts overall?

I think so far at the very least you will agree with the Mel thing no?

A fair point but just because some of the profiles may be badly written doesn't justify continuing the trend if we can do better.
Confidence scaling isn't always stupid. People can high or lowball themselves and still be close enough to right to warrant scaling.

I don't think I agree with the CRT though, as it's unclear if the rubble he shot out actually gets destroyed, and Geryuganshoop didn't really have a choice in facing Saitama because of Boros. Also, it would be some odd confidence scaling, as he also saw Groribas get killed in One Punch, who is confirmed to be his superior. This is one of those instances where it creates circular scaling.

Confidence scaling isn't always stupid. People can high or lowball themselves and still be close enough to right to warrant scaling.

I don't think I agree with the CRT though, as it's unclear if the rubble he shot out actually gets destroyed, and Geryuganshoop didn't really have a choice in facing Saitama because of Boros. Also, it would be some odd confidence scaling, as he also saw Groribas get killed in One Punch, who is confirmed to be his superior. This is one of those instances where it creates circular scaling.

1. Agree

2. The panel makes it clear he was ripping up the throne room to use for the TK Rubble Attack...same throne room which is more durable than the rest of the ship which tanked the moon jump so he should downscale

3. Tbf I see what you're saying there but you got to realize at that point he was panicking and leaning into typical OPM character arrogance believing himself superior...anyways the belief of him being capable of handling Saitama after seeing him wrecking the ship is supplementary evidence with the feat of him ripping apart the throne room being the main evidence which is quite blatant

2. The panel makes it clear he was ripping up the throne room to use for the TK Rubble Attack...same throne room which is more durable than the rest of the ship which tanked the moon jump so he should downscale
Was he not just using the rubble Saitama made?
Tbf I see what you're saying there but you got to realize at that point he was panicking and leaning into typical OPM character arrogance believing himself superior...anyways the belief of him being capable of handling Saitama after seeing him wrecking the ship is supplementary evidence with the feat of him ripping apart the throne room being the main evidence which is quite blatant
I mean he said that he needed Melzagard's help.

I think this CRT should be denied, and we scale Melzagard down from Geryuganshoop, with each head having an equal fraction of his AP (1/5 each).

His dura is weird as he can one shot Iaian effortlessly, but is slashed to bits by him as well.

Issues with the Octopus man calc - It measures the size of the energy beam, not the rock itself.

We can see in later panels that the size of the energy beam is actually wider than the width of the rocks. Chapter 33.

My issue with ship scaling is that it was damaged at levels far beneath the power Saitama generated from jumping off the moon. When he landed, he caused visibly less damage to the ship than any of the previous attacks, but he did knock the ship out of its floating mode. I'm against using the ship in any form of scaling because they're so inconsistent. Also, against confidence scaling for reasons listed above.

Last edited:
My issue with ship scaling is that it was damaged at levels far beneath the power Saitama generated from jumping off the moon. When he landed, he caused visibly less damage to the ship than any of the previous attacks, but he did knock the ship out of its floating mode. I'm against using the ship in any form of scaling because they're so inconsistent. Also, against confidence scaling for reasons listed above.
The ship titled down because all of the energy was applied downward. All the other attacks were Horizontal. I do agree that Gery likely didn't damage enough of the ship (if at all) to warrant scaling. The feat in all likelyhood, using the 9 petaton value, is likely lower than 6A. And that's assuming he really caused any damage.

The ship titled down because all of the energy was applied downward. All the other attacks were Horizontal.
Agreed. However, if we're using the energy from Saitama's moon jump, then since that power made the ship tilt, the only other person who would scale is Boros. Also, I'm sure that most people are treating the ship's durability as equal across every bit of surface area, which leads me to my next point.

I disagree with scaling pebbles to the durability of the entire ship, but even if we did use that, he didn't even damage Saitama's clothing or the floor with those rocks. Armor released Boros did. The durability of the ship makes things weird because we know the ship is hollow, and we saw armorless Boros and Saitama break through the ship with their regular attacks. But Saitama jumping from the moon and tilting the entire ship only made a crater in the surface - he didn't burst through the ship like a bullet through paper. Which would mean that almost every feat before the moon jump between the two was stronger than the jump itself.

TL;DR
I'm almost certain Geryuganshoop's calc done properly is Tier 7 at best
The only people who would use ship scaling are Saitama and Boros via using enough power to make it tilt (Tatsumaki too, I guess)
There's no strong enough basis for scaling Boros's best soldiers up
The calc measures wrong and calls the pebble material steel-like in structure, but the guidebook calls it both metal and concrete

Last edited:
I just saw this and I decided that a few things need to be revisited
For one, the guidebook clearly states that Geryuganshoop was blowing up the rubble.

But that’s not really necessary, given that Boros was confident that his generals could defeat Saitama even after seeing him blow through 23% of the ship easily, along with Geryu’s own confidence that he could damage saitama, so we have twice as much confidence scaling to go off here.
the generals should just scale

Does that imply something like an H bomb when atoms are smashed together? Even then, the rubble is small so it probably would yield less than the actual throwing.

Back