• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why do people keep assuming having stonewall dura leads to an auto stomp? Cuz that’s not always the case lol.

anyways bump

High mid regen and class M lifting strength Ikaris can do absolutely nothing
Ikaris has laser eyes and he could aim for Boros’ eye which is a common weak spot in fiction. Plus Ikaris has limitless stamina so he outlasts

Ikaris has laser eyes and he could aim for Boros’ eye which is a common weak spot in fiction. Plus Ikaris has limitless stamina so he outlasts
High mid regen aiming for eye is pointless. All boros needs to do is to grab him and he can do nothing because of the difference in ls.

High mid regen aiming for eye is pointless. All boros needs to do is to grab him and he can do nothing because of the difference in ls.
It would still hurt considering AP advantage and as far as I’m concerned, having regen doesn’t give you pain resistance

It would still hurt considering AP advantage and as far as I’m concerned, having regen doesn’t give you pain resistance
Boros literally shrugged off getting blown to pieces without screaming while still conscious, I don't think hurting him works.

With that regen, even if Ikaris went through his armor (Something that he can't do), any damage would eventually be healed, Ikaris just doesn't have a good way to win this

With that regen, even if Ikaris went through his armor (Something that he can't do), any damage would eventually be healed, Ikaris just doesn't have a good way to win this
Ikaris still outranges, and is stronger in terms of AP, and also outlasts

Their difference in AP is close to 0, Ikaris is 41 Gigatons while Boros is >> 31, with that gap, both can harm each other. Boros, however, is using a Continental Armor

Better range is good, but Ikaris isn't winning just with that

Ikaris still outranges, and is stronger in terms of AP
Why does that even matter exactly boros can just close the distance easily he has a massive ls advantage, regen advantage which pretty much makes anything that Ikaris does pointless, the ap difference isn't even that big and because of the armour the only the place where Ikaris can hurt boros is his head.

Why does that matter exactly boros can just close the distance easily he has a massive ls advantage, regen advantage which pretty much makes anything that Ikaris does pointless, the ap difference isn't even that big and because of the armour the only the place where Ikaris can hurt boros is his head.
Ikaris still outlasts and Boros can’t restrain him forever.

Why does that even matter exactly boros can just close the distance easily he has a massive ls advantage, regen advantage which pretty much makes anything that Ikaris does pointless, the ap difference isn't even that big and because of the armour the only the place where Ikaris can hurt boros is his head.
How exactly is Boros gonna “close the distance?”

Why wouldn't he when this human-looking mother ****** is failing miserably to get out of his grip
If Ikaris finds out about his regen, he could slice his head open as a distraction with his laser eyes and send him flying to space since he can’t breathe

If Ikaris finds out about his regen, he could slice his head open as a distraction with his laser eyes and send him flying to space since he can’t breathe
Boros literally regenerated from being blown to pieces in literally a few seconds, cutting open his head isn't going to do anything. Read the above post for why throwing him into space won't do jack.

This is stressing me out. Did I make a spite match? Does Ikaris have any valid wincons? Did I make a dumb match all the sudden what?

This is stressing me out. Did I make a spite match? Does Ikaris have any valid wincons? Did I make a dumb match all the sudden what?
It ain't spite if you didn't want any particular party to win, it's just a stomp match. It happens sometimes, no need to stress over it.

Back