• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone is ignoring Boros'.... "Size" advantage. He can literally crawl all over Godzilla just punting him over and over until Godzilla dies with no chance that Godzilla could ever fight back. Sounds like a stomp to me.

Ah yes the "human size beats giant monster" thing.

Except we forget something, this Godzilla clearly has awareness of his body and human size isn't too small for him to see.

Of all things that's just...lazy.

Yes, he has awareness of his body. Yes, he can see human sized beings.

BUT.

Speed is equalized.

This "hooman" is at least 4x the AP of Godzilla himself.

So how is Godzilla going to do anything if Boros just pounds Godzilla's back between dorsal fins?

With speed equalized you're kinda throwing Boros into a coffin cause Godzilla would just blast him off, make him regenerate and waste energy. Boros' attack power is above his durability, shown by him clashing with the suppressed Saitama but then his body taking the same blows is blown apart. Godzilla would certainly just keep attacking given this opportunity.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
With speed equalized you're kinda throwing Boros into a coffin cause Godzilla would just blast him off, make him regenerate and waste energy. Boros' attack power is above his durability, shown by him clashing with the suppressed Saitama but then his body taking the same blows is blown apart. Godzilla would certainly just keep attacking given this opportunity.
Or maybe, that's because Saitama is 5-B so he's much stronger than Boros.

How in the world would Godzilla blast Boros off? If he tries to pulse, Boros is already attacking the body so Godzilla would have to time it in the interval between Boros' attacks or else Boros just plows right through the energy blast. And with Boros' massive 4x AP advantage, he'd basically plow right through Godzilla's skin.

Although I can see him going for his final attack once he figures out Godzilla's regen factor and just vaporize him.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Or maybe, that's because Saitama is 5-B so he's much stronger than Boros.
Now this is dumb. Boros was getting ripped apart by a Saitama holding back to his level, which was not planet level until Boros said "You know what, I'm going all out and killing myself to win"

Now this is dumb. Boros was getting ripped apart by a Saitama holding back to his level, which was not planet level until Boros said "You know what, I'm going all out and killing myself to win"

"Now this is dumb."

I suggest you drop it with the rude attitude because you won't last very long here if you keep this up.

Akreious said:
How in the world would Godzilla blast Boros off? If he tries to pulse, Boros is already attacking the body so Godzilla would have to time it in the interval between Boros' attacks or else Boros just plows right through the energy blast. And with Boros' massive 4x AP advantage, he'd basically plow right through Godzilla's skin.
Although I can see him going for his final attack once he figures out Godzilla's regen factor and just vaporize him.
Yeah that's not how this works. Godzilla would throw him off whether he's attacking or not. Boros is not plowing through the attacks, period. The only thing that could is his kamikaze blast. Godzilla is FAR more than 4x his attack power in durability. May I remind you someone who jumped from island level to basically continental could not do it while repeatedly blasting Godzilla mercilessly? By your logic, Godzilla's head should have come off the second Keiser Ghidorah's blasts touched him.

Yeah no...not good enough. Godzilla could either take it, absorb it or counter it. And if he absorbs it, which is how he made such a massive jump in the first place, then good game, fight's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back