• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wright Way is right, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Boros still easily destroy Godzilla with his attacks.

WeeklyBattles said:
Boros is 4x stronger without CSRC, Godzilla isnt withstanding his attacks
Yeah no, no he's not. That's his max output linked in his profile (although technically a lowball given stuff declares him planetary like 3:2)

And his max is the only thing that could maybe put Godzilla down (even if I accepted this bull with the low end being accepted "just cuz") but that's not a guarantee.

It is.

And do we forget that Godzilla can take much worse than he can dish out? Or that he heals meanwhile if Boros chucks that at him he's basically already going to die? Or that Godzilla could probably absorb it given he basically did the same thing in the film?

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
And his max is the only thing that could maybe put Godzilla down (even if I accepted this bull with the low end being accepted "just cuz") but that's not a guarantee.
Not our fault that math says the high end makes no sense. Boros is 4x stronger casually. His max one-shots.

Except it does....which the calc itself proved. Boros is 4 times above the low end, bit under half the high end.

And there's people telling me FW is planetary...but I'm leaving that for another discussion since I myself don't really believe it.

Again 4 times power difference isn't enough to end Godzilla's life and never has been. If that was true, Keiser Ghidorah would tap Godzilla and he would've died (Jumped from island level to likely continental because he withstood the amped Godzilla's beating for awhile, unless we give the RSR an exponential boost in itself). Plus Godzilla has infinite stamina so again, he outlasts him.

Except it does....which the calc itself proved. Boros is 4 times above the low end, bit under half the high end.

And there's people telling me FW is planetary...but I'm leaving that for another discussion since I myself don't really believe it.
Only the high end got rejected because it didn't make sense.

Outlasts him?

You are aware that if Boros can't put down Godzilla with the AP as it is (which he should be able to), two minutes into the fight he'll either go meteoric burst which will give enough of a boost to destroy godzilla, CSRC which destroys godzilla or punts him to the moon which destroys godzilla.

The Wright Way said:
Only the high end got rejected because it didn't make sense.
Where's the analysis that declares it? I checked the calc and the comments under there and it checked out, so what here said otherwise other than "Oh let's use the low end, because I said so"

How would outlast someone that's 4 times stronger and more durable than you and has better Rege

GyroNutz said:
Outlasts him?
You are aware that if Boros can't put down Godzilla with the AP as it is (which he should be able to), two minutes into the fight he'll either go meteoric burst which will give enough of a boost to destroy godzilla, CSRC which destroys godzilla or punts him to the moon which destroys godzilla.
You are aware none of what you said is true, right? It took Meteoric Burst to melt the ship, which people keep pointing out even though Saitama basically snapped the thing in half, CSRC isn't enough above Godzilla to end his life for reasons stated previously and I don't know how the Hell you'd think he's going to do that last one and it'd work.

What?

A-am I missing something here?

Did you really just say CSRC can't put down this godzilla?

Also Boros damaged the ship which endured Saitama's moon jump in unsealed form, meteoric burst is a lot stronger.

GyroNutz said:
Did you really just say CSRC can't put down this godzilla?

Also Boros damaged the ship which endured Saitama's moon jump in unsealed form, meteoric burst is a lot stronger.
Yep. He took worse of a beating without dying (I mean he was taking numerous attacks from Keizer Ghidorah who even lowballing is at least high 6B which jumping up from his previous form is over 2,200 times an amp by this place's attack potency chart). And last I checked 511 divided by 6 is not over 2,000. And this place lists him at high 6A....and I took into account the accepted values only even though I think Monster X can dish out more than 5.9 gigatons

Now hold on here, Boros' ship on the inside wasn't heavily damaged by their fight in there, whereas Saitama's jump nearly broke the thing in two. It took Meteoric Burst to melt the thing.

Boros energy projection
Boros explosion
Boros reads saitama
Saitama hop
Saitama jump part two
Boros could do more damage to his ship with his attacks than Saitama did with his moon jump:

Well I tried. Upsetting that no one here has good reasons for some of the crap here, but this is probably the best this site gets.
You saying that Godzilla can survive Boros's CSRC because "he can take worse than what he can dish out" sounds very NLFish.

Well I tried. Upsetting that no one here has good reasons for some of the crap here, but this is probably the best this site gets.
It's funny that the second your favorite character loses you throw a hissy fit and claim bias in spite of several solid upgrades going through for godzilla recently. But that's probably the best you get anyways.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
You saying that Godzilla can survive Boros's CSRC because "he can take worse than what he can dish out" sounds very NLFish.
I mean I just did some numbers...he was taking blasts from someone 6A when he was 6C. And whn he became 6A his durability clearly went up (Keizer couldn't even faze him anymore)

The Wright Way said:
It's funny that the second your favorite character loses you throw a hissy fit and claim bias in spite of several solid upgrades going through for godzilla recently. But that's probably the best you get anyways.
It's less of a hissy fit and more trying to get the baboons to be quiet. But that's probably going to help you sleep at night.

It's less of a hissy fit and more trying to get the baboons to be quiet. But that's probably going to help you sleep at night.

Buddy, I only see you active in Godzilla threads, you always vote for Godzilla, you have Godzilla in your username and your calling people 'biased' and 'baboons' because Godzilla is losing. I think it's safe to call you biased at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back