• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Regen Upgrade

we

don't

know
So why are you claiming it if you don’t know? You’re admitting you have no leg to stand on.

I’ve run into this too many times and too many people don’t understand how burdened of proof works when it’s one of the most basic fundamentals of VS debating.

Whenever a character has an ability we never assume it’s artificial unless stated. In Melzargard’s case, nothing says it’s unnatural. He even dies when the marbles are destroyed, showing they’re part of his being, therefore making it a natural ability of his. So again, what’s your evidence for Mel having artificial regen??

So why are you claiming it if you don’t know? You’re admitting you have no leg to stand on.

I’ve run into this too many times and too many people don’t understand how burdened of proof works when it’s one of the most basic fundamentals of VS debating.

Whenever a character has an ability we never assume it’s artificial unless stated. In Melzargard’s case, nothing says it’s unnatural. He even dies when the marbles are destroyed, showing they’re part of his being, therefore making it a natural ability of his. So again, what’s your evidence for Mel having artificial regen??
I don't admit it or claim that it's artificial, I just want proof that Boros' speech can be used for Melza. And there's no point in staying here, it's all guesswork to jack off

Explain why a direct statement is guesswork.
Because you're using a phrase about the Boros race having the best Natural regen in the universe as if Boros had said that he has the best regen in the universe, two different things. That's forcing a scale of regen to hell

Because you're using a phrase about the Boros race having the best Natural regen in the universe as if Boros had said that he has the best regen in the universe, two different things. That's forcing a scale of regen to hell
He’s conquered every planet in the universe (other than earth) and one of his right hands have great regeneration. Why wouldn’t the statement be reliable to have it above Melzargard’s?

He’s conquered every planet in the universe (other than earth) and one of his right hands have great regeneration. Why wouldn’t the statement be reliable to have it above Melzargard’s?
Because the statment is about natural regen and we don't know the origin of the Mezal regen

I will be honest. Melzalgald's regeneration should be High-Mid. Its regeneration is outdated since mid-2018; the page had Low-High regeneration since its creation. The marble seems to be just solid not a liquid.
Old Low-High:
'''Low-High:''' ''Able to regenerate from a puddle/drop of blood, or a small piece of your body.''
New Low-High:
'''Low-High:''' The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.

In Boros's case, I could see his regeneration being possibly be compared to Melzalgald's updated regeneration.

I will be honest. Melzalgald's regeneration should be High-Mid. Its regeneration is outdated since mid-2018; the page had Low-High regeneration since its creation. The marble seems to be just solid not a liquid.
Old Low-High:
'''Low-High:''' ''Able to regenerate from a puddle/drop of blood, or a small piece of your body.''
New Low-High:
'''Low-High:''' The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.

In Boros's case, I could see his regeneration being possibly be compared to Melzalgald's updated regeneration.
In this case it can be "at least High-Mid".

Although this is obviously false since we have Zombieman with a much better regen, he never said that, he said that his species had the best NATURAL regen in the universe. We don't know where MElza's powers came from or if they were increasedin any way. That's pure assumption
then we upscale his regen to Zombieman

:)

Alright; I changed Melz's regeneration to High-Mid. It doesn't seem changes are accepted for Boros so I left the profile alone.

Back