• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bondrewd vs The Player (Devil Daggers)

So my woke friend, fill me in what the Player can do. As it stands now both seem to oneshot with everything they do

It's all in the abilities and techniques section. They can shoot a stream of 107 daggers which are individually 9-B a second, shoot large shotgun blasts of 60 at a time, do the same but 10 times stronger and homing, and are quite agile.

This is one of those rare cases where Hax vs AP is absolutly fair lol.

So, Bondrewd is far more versatile compared to the Dagger boi, but this is absolutly moot because Bondrewd oneshots either way with everything in his arsenal, making Shaker, outside of being a reliable range weapon, absolutly useless.

Leaving best Dad with Sparagmos, Gangway and Fare Caress. From the get go, Sparagmos is useless too, outside of maybe vaping the incoming Daggers for a short moment. Considering the stupid beam placement of Sparagmos, its too hard to consistently hit the Daggers with it, making it a unreliable tactic.

So Bondrewd has actually only 2 Artifacts that can help him here. With the range being 100 meters apart, Bondrewd would have to close the range to use Gangway effectivly. Not the easiest thing, considering that his opponent can move too. BUT if he manages to close the gap, Gangway would be the best weapon to take out One Knifey boi due to its spread and focus fire, limiting the mobility advantage of DD by a far margin.

Far Caress will overall be the most important Artifact for this fight. The sheer mass and resilience of the organism will help Bondrewd to close the gap safer (not easier). It can be used as a meat shield and a mobility tool. It could drag bigger stones to further be used as additional shields, without requiring Bondrewd to stand still (Witch is absolutly crucial, considering that Bondrewd cant win without closing the gap)

The fights takes place outside of the Ido Front, so no Zoaholic shenanigens and no Curse shenanigens with Cartridges for Bonedaddy. Its still a good enough fighting field for Bondrewd. The ruins and hills can be used as temporal cover (big emphasize on temporal, considering the fire rate and power behind a single dagger), while Far Caress can drag Bondrewd around, Spiderman like. So while DD has the mobility advantage, Bondrewd isnt bound to running around either. He can propell himself with his Tail too.

So, lets see what DD can:

Having like 4 different attacks greatly limits what DD would start with, but i assume, judging by his profile, that the homing stuff wont be instantly used. Both Bondrewd and DD lack a calc for their AP, leaving us with the assumption that both are baseline. Not entirely correct considering both scales from feat that are impressive but valueless regardless. Despite this, both possess a significant advantage over each other: Bondrewds dura and DDs DPS.

Bondrewd was capeable of surviving Regs Incenerator, that nuked the entire Ido Front floor, making him possibly far higher in his dura regard. DD's Dagger stream on the other hand, would rip appart Bondrewd if he tanks it for too long. Considering that he only needs to aim and shoot, this can turn incredibly dangerous for Bondrewd.

Now lets talk about DD's homing stuff. Around 53-54 Daggers, that deal 10x the damage, making it 5x times stronger overall in a single second, that home on its targed. Bondrewd would be forced to face tank if, or block it for a short time with Far Caress. Incredibly dangerous, even if its a finite source.

This is damn close and i cant decide for now who might win this one. But i aint voting incon for now, im pretty sure someone will die in this match.

I won't

Just gotta bump it once a month so its not technically dead, pull a velox

Back