• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bomberman's lifting strength revision.

The intro of Saturn Bomberman shows that Bomberman himself is capable of lifting a bomb that's roughly the size of a volcano, so this puts his lifting strength between Class M to Class T.

Sega Saturn - Saturn Bomberman (Intro)
Sega Saturn - Saturn Bomberman (Intro)

Proof at 1:33

I am obliged to say that it is from an intro and is not present in any of the games (although Bomberman is no stranger from lifting objects bigger than his size).
What do you guys think?

Ya know I would have been in complete agreement but considering what happened directly afterwards makes me question the legitimacy of it. What was the largest thing he lifted besides this?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ya know I would have been in complete agreement but considering what happened directly afterwards makes me question the legitimacy of it.
What was the largest thing he lifted besides this?
The same exact object, but with a significantly less size. I think at least three times his own size.

But if he's programmed to pump out those said bombs and with varying sizes in multiple games, it's canon in my book.

Three times his own size and the size of a volcano isn't even remotely close, we're talking magnitudes here. I'm questioning it but I'll wait to see what others think.

I also think that an introduction sequence may be unreliable, if it contradicts the game itself.

Back