• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bodhisattva (Fate/) vs Jin-Mo-Ri

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does ORT even do other than warp the landscape around it into a crystal though?

The best feat it has that I know of is killing the Dead Apostle who disturbed it, and comparatively speaking that's a terrible feat for a Type.

It does have an awesome art though.

ORT would passively transmutate anything in range. It's considered unbeatable on earth and can kill humans at almost the same rate as Primate Murder.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Isnt Ort stated to be the strongest type? Even above Brunsteid? It should be insane via powerscaling.
The thing has Matter Manipulation and Reality Warping, that ain't fair either.

Zelretch maybe?

@Ramesses, wasn't disputing the hax stomp. Quite aware of what Saver can do

@J-Man strongest Type yes, but that just puts it above Arcueid Archetype Earth. So not that high on the SS scale I'm pretty sure. And I don't even know what ORT can do with its crystal valley

@Gargoyle, Reality Warping and Matter Manipulation both come from Crystal Valley, and I don't know how combat applicable it is

@Jman I'm pretty sure it was stated that ORT is one of the strongest types but I don't think it was outright stated to be the strongest.

@Monarch Crystal Valley is the same as ORT breathing, I'm pretty sure ORT can use it at full power and cover an entire planet. Since it was stated to be Marble Phantasm on steroids. Don't know how Archetype Earth's Marble Phantasm compares though.

@Gargoyle Doesn't Zelretch haxstomp Jin as well? He can time travel and kill him before he gets his powers.

Didn't Zelretch state he'd have to wait 100 years before he could even dream of fighting Ort?

Regardless of the fact, Mercury is high up their on the tier list.

I don't remember that, when did he say that?

Yeah ORT is probably one of the top 2 strongest types and by powerscaling is one of the strongest top tiers.

Here is the quote that confirms that he might not be the strongest.

"Actually, might not really be the strongest life form that received Earth's SOS sign." from character materials.

From the type moon wiki. Spoilers.

Type Mercury was briefly mentioned in Fate/strange fake, Jester Karture's original intention was to awaken Type Mercury from its slumber with the power of the Holy Grail. Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg was concerned about Type Mercury awakening and it was a century too early to face it.

I'm an idiot I literally read that like 3 days ago when I reread F/SF vol 1.... But what Zelretch means is that it's a century to early for Humanity to even try to face it.

Is he not included in that? Considering he should be part of humanity as a whole and we know it's actually closer to 2,000 years for humanity to stand a chance, considering humanity kinda gets pushed around by the types when they show up and Crimson Moon throws a fit in the year 3,000 so it's at least 1,000+unspecified amount of time prior to humanity having a chance.

But I guess it could always change, Notes is old after all.

2000 year? Probably the same time humanity could feasibly develop a mining beam, a dyson sphere, and subsequently, a kugelblitz then.

No humans won't be able to do that, at least in the Notes timeline. In 2000 years humanity is trying their best not to die against the ultimate lifeforms of the solar system. With them at best only being able to "kill" their physical forms with things like Slash Emperor or True Magic.

2000 year, and no one escaped into space yet?...Man, human race there is pathetic. (of course, unless something is stopping them from going out of the solar system...probably the incident happen when someone trying to mine something on some other planet)

Well for starters there is a giant red sky that consists of blood and a barrier that can keep out some of the Ultimates Ones. The Earth is dead, the air is basically poison to normal humans and another species of modified humans were waging war before the Ultimate Ones showed up and wrecked everything.

>normal humans

It's funny because that's plural and there isn't enough normal humans in Notes for it to be plural.

Humanity kinda got offed.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Reality Warping through Authority (Allows for Time ManipulationCausality ManipulationConceptual Manipulation, and other abilities)"
Do you see this?

This is what we call hax.

Against poor Jin, this is what we call a hax stomp.

You'd be better off throwing him up against one of the Types.

huh, I missed Bodhisattva's authority/reality warping thing apparently :p , I was too distracted by Mo-Ri's numerous shiny haxes and biggatons :)

also, to think a divine spirit can actually be stronger than a Type... well, I learnt something new

Gargoyle One said:
Jin does kinda one shot to be fair.
vote for Jin? okay, counting now

Votes

Mo-Ri : 1 (Gargoyle One)

Bodhisattva : 3 (RoyGundam, Monarch Laciel, Ramesses the Sun King)

Inconclusive : 0

No I'm not voting Jin, this is a complete stomp in Saver's favor and should be changed or closed.

Nah Types stomps most Divine Spirits and beats the top tier ones, but I'm not sure how they do against Divine Spirits in their God forms during Age of Gods. They can probably still beat them.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
@Gargoyle Doesn't Zelretch haxstomp Jin as well? He can time travel and kill him before he gets his powers.
That's actually a stomp for Jin considering he one shots and Zelretch doesn't start with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back