• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation wise

ÒüôÒü«ÕèøÒüºÒÇü Õ¢╝Òü»þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÚçÅÒü«10µ¼íÕàâÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÒéñþ½┐ÒéèÕç║ÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé = With this power, he can create an infinite amount of 10 dimensional universes

Are this scans legit or not, that i do not know

Bump. Whelp... Thank you ALRF (You've translated Japanesse content here on Vsbattles before so I'll consider it accurate) . It... Looks like the translation itself is accurate. Where did they get the translation from though is the major question .

I'll say that I'm unaware of where most of these scans come from, and am unaware of any sources for them. I also can't find where they come from. The translations in the OP are correct, though, I'm just not sure if the scans are genuine.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I'll say that I'm unaware of where most of these scans come from, and am unaware of any sources for them. I also can't find where they come from. The translations in the OP are correct, though, I'm just not sure if the scans are genuine.
Hadou is right here, I've searched for the scans myself and cannot find them using image tracers (I'm already tracer).

So, best to just find the source for these first, then even think about upgrading the page.

If we cannot find the manga scans or other references wherein this is stated, it seems suspicious, yes.

Thank you to ALRF for helping out in any case.

I am also trying my hardest to find this scan in japanese sites but i am not finding any luck

Might be better to ask OP about them

The wiki seems to have another Japanese quote about him unrelated to the image here, but all it says is that he was drawn by the original mangaka, he uses Creation Shinken, and that his ultimate attack is called Earthquake.

Which is obviously quite a bit different than everything else presented here, so idk.

I can not find the link where I downloaded the image it had to be deleted. I use paint.net just to enlarge the image and nothing else I'm not responsible for the texts.
But now I have a big doubt too, I prefer to do more research. Knowing that Bo-bobo is not known and that there is not all the available books. So, yeah, the time it's available, let's close it.

Earth-chan is an actual character who creates universes that he fights with, which I intended to bring up eventually to upgrade Bo-bobo's first key to 2-C, but this quote talking about his Creation Shinken in the OP being this powerful is what I consider questionable, because I can't find it anywhere. He does actually fight the protagonists with universes, so it's sufficient to upgrade Bo-bobo's High 4-C keys to 2-C.

at least he will serve something for now. Since I do not want to create another conversation, it's better to leave it open even if we do not talk about it anymore so that when we have a link in a few days it will be send , if possible.

So I will say it again. There is nothing easy for this fiction. I spent about 8-9 years to get this level. While the manga is already finished.
Another thing ,Part 2 is available, Part 1 will be finished in several years (look for the error in this logic.). There is not explications.

RKGenki said:
Looking at the file history in the Bobobo wiki the pic was uploaded 3 days before this thread was made; moreover, the image of the character is identical to this other image, and according to the metadata the pic with the 10-D statement was made using Paint.net
Definitely suspicious I'd say
Should be destroyed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back