• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can barely read any Japanese, so I'm going off the translations, but that first High 1-C quote in particular seems pretty cut and dry, so I'd say it's likely legit unless there's something I'm missing which heavily contradicts it.

Yeah, I agree with most others on this. As long as the translation is correct (which I think it is, given the context around it seems to support it being High 1-C), then I think it's a fair upgrade.

High 1-C for sure is a concrete minimum it seems, not sure what everybodies take on being trancendant to extra dimensional theory is, but considering the amount of variations to the theory, it would imo warrant either a likely higher, or likely 1-B depending on intepritation.

Being honest it makes more sense for Bo to be Tier 1 after his various keys literally mentions how he becomes infinitely more powerful than before.

KarmodF said:
Being honest it makes more sense for Bo to be Tier 1 after his various keys literally mentions how he becomes infinitely more powerful than before.
Stacking infinities does not grant you a Dimensional leap.

Infinite^infinities doesn't grant a dimensional leap.

Yeah but statements like that makes that statements like this make more sense as is what writers use for justifying characters jumping to high power levels.

KarmodF said:
Yeah but statements like that makes that statements like this make more sense as is what writers use for justifying characters jumping to high power levels.
Well, no, not really, his best feat was creating infinite worlds, which were shown to be a few kilometers in size at best.

Also, in the last screenshot, they're talking about his power being Higher Dimensional, but then bring up "Will he destroy the solar system with his cat?"

The writer obviously has no idea what he's doing.

So, is somebody experienced willing to update the page to High 1-C?

Udlmaster said:
KarmodF said:
Well, no, not really, his best feat was creating infinite worlds, which were shown to be a few kilometers in size at best.
Also, in the last screenshot, they're talking about his power being Higher Dimensional, but then bring up "Will he destroy the solar system with his cat?"

The writer obviously has no idea what he's doing.
There are 2 characters on the scan ,the second looks like a supa saiyajin with his Nyan cat, can destroy the solar system. Not Interesting.

Done. I made the changes to the profile and provided the relevant scans for context. Still needs some work on hax cleanup but thats another days work.

I agree with the changes, since it definitely is not out of the realm of impossibility for a verse such as this. And the context seems good. However... Is there anyone else who scales to said feats that aren't noted on the profile ?

Well we know 10 D is directly stated and very cut and dry, I beleive that is what the admins were agreeing to so I used that as the main proof. And I do note he gets much stronger multiple times. But if they agree to higher levels from the other scans instead then by all means it could be adjusted and i'd have no problem with that either.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I can barely read any Japanese, so I'm going off the translations, but that first High 1-C quote in particular seems pretty cut and dry, so I'd say it's likely legit unless there's something I'm missing which heavily contradicts it.
My exact thoughts

The thing about Bobobo is that the original rankings were considered to be heavily exaggerated and there was a lot of missing context. So I have to question this already since it's much higher than the original ratings

Firstly the end of the quote of the first pictures for this characters i can see in the translator "þ┤ùÒü¥Òé¡Òâ®õ©ÇÒüºÒüÖÒÇé" but in google translate, i obtain "It is Sayama Kira." Totally not the dimensional stuff i can see in your screen.

Secondly, i've try to translate the first image and i I get a totally different translation

So we need ALRF of another japanese translator to translate this.

Yeah I suspect this is bullshit because I literally can't find any mention whatsoever of 10th Dimensional shit in Bobobo online.

Not in any wiki, synopses or any website talking about the series.

Also no context to what any of these scans are about so already that is questionable.

So its highly likely these translations are bull.

Sera EX might be able to help with this as well.

If the translation is false, we have a problem here.

I assume the reason that it can't be found by searching for it online is because most people who know about Bo-bobo, even most people who have extensively read the manga, they wouldn't necessarily know who Earth-chan is. He's from a canon video game that never had an English release. The manga skips over his battle, but it shows the events of the games happened later in the series during his battle with Yami Yasha/Sambaman. If there is any credence to the feat, if you look on Earth-chan's page on the Bo-bobo wiki, you'll find that he has a technique called "Universe Ball", but even there, it's so little explained that they lost the technique and forgot the description. He visibly creates universes with his True Fist of Creation and fights you with them.

As for the translation being false, I do distinctly know the kanji for dimension, for every sense of the word, and it is directly after the number 10. You can wait for someone more knowledgeable in Japanese to translate it, though.

Ye, we just need to Translate the first screen, if it's High 1-C, his last key is affected (i really dont think he is High 1-C in his first key)

@Causality, Earth-chan is an assassin Bo-bobo fought right after the Four Heavenly Kings before he became Super Bo-bobo, so it likely would affect his first key. Unless he's still to be Star level and then randomly become High 1-C after fighting Halekulani.

Id say double check the translation for sure. If it's good then it's pretty cut and dry high 1-C statement and can be reverted since he beats Earth Chan in base form apparently since this takes place before he gets super form. If not then obviously its not good.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The OP's translations sounds as legitimate as this scan from DBH (Don't get any ideas, anyone).
Lol, that's amazing.

"Infinite dimensional Macrocosm"

then proceeds to right after say "The entire world exists on a 13 dimensional plane."

10/10, the translater couldn't even keep himself consistant.

Lol, that's amazing.

"Infinite dimensional Macrocosm"

then proceeds to right after say "The entire world exists on a 13 dimensional plane."

10/10, the translater couldn't even keep himself consistant.

Made me think some DB fanboy edited the scan to wank the characters.

Also this.

EDIT: I was right. Someone in the comments pointed out that the scan was edited.

Google translate is not very good. The statement as a statement is fine, but we definitely need someone to verify what that statement actually should translate to.

Me: ....Don't give the XV Creators any ideas...

3-4 Years Later:"XV3 has a ton of high-end High 1-B / 1-A statements that retcons the definitions of the Mutliverse set in the previous game that completely upgrades the 2-B's to that level without question"

Me in the future: SMH

Anyways... We should recheck the translation by someone who knows japanesse. If it's legitimate, it stays. Not... Then close the thread.

Which of our members know Japanese in addition to Sera EX, VenomElite, and ALRF?

He changed his name, and is now the guy Zach linked before ant suggested Sera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back