• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vs The Outsider

It's also a stretch to like say that killing Bo-bobo in that manner would even work. That's like saying the pilots inside of Bo-bobo will all die or that they won't be able to pilot him anymore or something, in a scenario induced by plot where he's piloted by people, which is a pretty recurring concept.

VindictiveLoser said:
@Weekly Does it carry over every change to the target's biology? Meaning, would it carry over them being burned, stabbed, put to sleep, et cetera?
Yes

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
It's also a stretch to like say that killing Bo-bobo in that manner would even work. That's like saying the pilots inside of Bo-bobo will all die or that they won't be able to pilot him anymore or something, in a scenario induced by plot where he's piloted by people, which is a pretty recurring concept.
Bo has no resistance to fate manip so yes it would work on him

@Weekly Then it seems natural to assume if one target was to start functioning as a living body again, the other would naturally return as well rather than said other acting as a stopgap for the revival. Is there any actual reason to believe he would need to revive himself and the worm?

So can you demonstrate that it would work on some robotic type of being that's manned by a pilot? Like a mech?
Is said mech resistant to fate manipulation? If the answer is no then yes it would work.

I am a bit upset I never got a straight answer, but I saw nothing to disprove my understanding of it as a two way link so I find it safe to assume that is true, since it seems to be consistent with the description of the ability and it's apparent showings in the game itself.

At this point we're just going in circles.

1. The ability shouldn't be able to work on Bo-bobo because "killing" a "mech" doesn't make it impossible to "pilot". He has consistently portrayed this quality, even to the extent that an attack that causes the for to undergo an eternal sleep was avoided via this method. Whose to say the ability will even count him as a single "person" or that the pilots can't pilot him while he's "dead"?

2. There is an issue with assuming that it's a one-way link. See Azathoth's message, it is probably best explained there.

3. Assuming further both of these things are true for some reason, Bo-bobo can still perform all of his regular abilities just fine when dead, as he's demonstrated when coming back from Hell or when he became a ghost of a ghost during the battle with Giga, I can get scans if needed for those two things.

1. It would shut down the mech and make it impossible to reactivate just like how Domino permanently shuts down Clockwork Soldiers which are entirely mechanical.

2. Upon further inspection its not.

3. If Bo dies his soul will be trapped in an eternal purgatory in the void where he will be forced to relive all of his regrets forever if his soul isnt completely erased.

1. Are those mechs being piloted by someone? If not, then it's a false equivalency. That's like saying linking it to a tool makes the tool unusable of the worm is killed.

3. What stops him from just leaving or usurping the place?

WeeklyBattles said:
3. If Bo dies his soul will be trapped in an eternal purgatory in the void where he will be forced to relive all of his regrets forever if his soul isnt completely erased.
As if that won't just be a set-up for a hajike gag where Bobobo is regretful over Don Patch in drag rejecting his advances. But seriously I fail to see how Outsider can put down Bobobo's insane casual reality warping for good.

1. Are those mechs being piloted by someone? If not, then it's a false equivalency. That's like saying linking it to a tool makes the tool unusable of the worm is killed.
3. What stops him from just leaving or usurping the place?
1. Thats how it works though

3. Because souls trapped in the void are bound to it and if they try to leave they get erased into nonexistence and in order to usurp the void he's have to beat the outsider as the outsider is the void

Because i have yet to make the CRT to adjust the Outsider's tier, the stats on his profile are in the process of being upgraded

Well until that's the case you can't simply dismiss Bobobo if you're not even gonna bother put them on a equal playing field, no?

Back