• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vs The Outsider

Bobobo has deathless immortality aswell for the record. Still waiting on the evidence that Bobobo can't just resurrect himself also.

Furthermore whilst The Outsider is using this fate manip or another ability Bobobo is going to use his Hajike abilities to plot manip The Outsider into a victory anyway.

If The Outsider is going to be argued for low 2-C in this thread then the 2-C version of Bobobo should be used which has immeasurable speed. If you aren't going to do that then Bobobo simply has the power to usurp the authority of the void itself since he's done this before even in his high 3-A keys.

His justification for having type 5 is iffy: having extremely potent regenerations like Low-Godly or Mid-Godly doesn't give you this type of Immortality.

In fact, the sheer fact that he can go to the afterlife after dying and then resurrt himself contradicts it.

By linking Bo's fate with that of a fish and then killing the fish, circumventing Bo's immortality

Also timestop

Wouldt the fight go something like this Outsider: now your fate is sealed with a fish time die bobobo. Bo nope because something something something kick outsider his dies.

WeeklyBattles said:
Not if time is stopped

And trying to beat the Outsider through physical means isnt possible
What i meant by my statement was wouldt bobobo win because of toon force + plot manipulation = bs hax that even time stop is like ok fck that shit.

WeeklyBattles said:
Toon Force and Plot Manip wont take effect if time is stopped
That doesnt sound right given the fact that A with toon force you can do the dumbest things. B Arent Plot manipualtion and Toon force above Time manipulation in terms of powers.

Plot manip would definitely prevent time stop from being a factor here. Can we please determine whether The Outsider is actually being considered 2-C or High 3-A here you can't really have it both ways.

I mean his profile does say High-3-A so why not stay with that uneless there is a reason there is a reason for 2-C

No, if time is stopped plot manipulation and tune force will not randomly grant someone a resistance to it, that is a NLF

WeeklyBattles said:
No, if time is stopped plot manipulation and tune force will not randomly grant someone a resistance to it, that is a NLF
Well thats bobobob in general his bs toon force and plot manipulation win fights .Btw not trying make you angry or anything this is just my experience with him and his serie

Ok I'm just going to assume The Outsider is High 3-A then since no evidence has been presented for the latter. That means that Bobobo will be able to usurp and redefine the laws of that space.

If Bobobo is determining the plot he can just straight up determine that The Outsider wont use his time stop or that he will undo his time stop if he has already used it. Bobobo could even use Ganeme to throw sunglasses into The Outsiders past to nullify his time stop before he ever used it. This ability even works on characters that have time paradox immunity.

He could also pull The Outsider into Nose Hair Space using Bobobo world where his powers will be nullified.

He could also whip The Outsider with his nose hairs that deal conceptual damage which would one shot.

Also since The Outsider is High 3-A his precognition isn't going to work on Bobobo as I explained earlier so he wont know what to resort to first. Bobobo's instinctive precognition will mean he knows exactly what to do though. Bobobo really has the edge here.

The Outsider IS the laws of the void, he would have to beat the outsider to usurp the Void because the Outsider IS the Void

He will not be able to 'undo' the time stop with toon force or plot manip, thats NLF.

Conceptual damage wont do that much against a conceptual being

Bobobo has never shown to resist 2-C precognition in this form so no, it would absolutely work on him.

PLus if Bobobobo doesnt get one shotted this will happen.

Code:
Mimicry - Bo-bobo is capable of copying fighting styles, fighting techniques, and many abilities, after only seeing them once, and usually performing them either better than they did or with his own twist added to it. He can even remember the technique long after seeing it.

If The Outsider IS the laws of the void then he's getting usurped like I mentioned. This is something that Bobobo has done plenty of times. He doesn't have to directly defeat the person who represents the laws of these places just like he didn't have to with Halekulani that's the whole point of that ability

His plot manip enables him to power null abilities before they were even used even if that character has time paradox immunity. So it can actually do that I even directly told you that.

Conceptual damage will one shot a conceptual being if you can't prove they can take conceptual attacks.

The Outsider has never demonstrated 2-C precognition as he is High 3-A and Bobobo has multiple layers of resistance. If you want to argue that The Outsider is 2-C that's fine go fix up the page and we can use the 2-C version of Bobobo who will slap even harder than he is now.

Plot manip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Casuality and fate manip

Webcamparrot said:
Massive NLF

Another massive NLF

A Low 2-C can take attacks from a High 3-A yes

The Outsider is 2-C, his page has yet to be updated

No, Plot manip is a subset of causality and fate manip. Causality and Fate manip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plot manip

It's not a no limits fallacy for Bobobo to be able to usurp people with identical powers to The Outsider when he's demonstrated that power. I'm not saying he could do this to any sized realm but he could do it to a High 3-A realm in that key. Now that we are using 2-C Bobobo he actually has feats of doing this to constructs that are 2-C in size too so this same argument still stands. The outsider also doesn't resist the law manipulation at all.

It's not a no limits fallacy for Bobobo to be able to nullify the abilities of a character who doesn't resist power nullification sorry dude. It just bypasses a level of resistance to time paradoxes.

We can just use a 2-C Bobobo as per standard battle assumptions. Bobobo resists 2-C precognition in this key as well so that's not working either.

Plot manip controls the plot which enables causality and fate manip in the first place. So no incorrect. Plot manip trumps both of those in terms of hierarchy especially at the level that Bobobo uses it.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
If we're using 2-C, Bo-bobo probably oneshots. From the point he becomes 2-C, he adapts to characters on two separate occasions that are 20 times stronger than before from transformations and then continues getting more powerful afterward.
So in other words Boboob out haxes Outsider if we use his 2-C version great.

Just going to point out that there is no "plot > fate + causality" or "fate + causality > plot" as an absolute.

It's all about how the abilities interact, how strong they are, what they can achieve etc.

Heck at a certain level plot and fate manipulation are the exact same thing except that one is meta and the other is not

Show me where his toon force and plot manip would save him from being time stopped and having his fate linked with a fish that the outisider stomps on, killing it and bypassing Bo's abilities entirely

As a 2-C he has immeasurable speed so time stop wont affect him. The outsider can keep pulling the fish trick but it's not like Bobobo wont also be able to do things and he has the raw AP to beat him down.

Bobobo world and Ganeme are also big issues for The Outsider.

This is extremely potent Plot Manipulation. How good someone is at Plot Manipulation in Bo-bobo depends on how well they can Hajike. Hajikelist fodder has Plot Manipulation good enough to make stories that can impose actual effects and whatnot. Don Patch was Hajike King for fifty years in a row and then had his title of Hajike King taken from him by Rice, who then had it taken from Bo-bobo. What's interesting to note that even the 24 year old Don Patch who had been Hajike King for 50 years was so great of a Hajikelist that even the residents of Hajikelist Cemetery, the final hell that top-notch Hajikelists come to in the after-death, all revere him as the greatest Hajikelist. Two years later, right before Don Patch faces Rice, Bo-bobo directly compares his level of Hajike to Don Patch's, and it's far worse, and then Rice loses to Bo-bobo in a Hajike Battle after beating Don Patch. The level of Bo-bobo's Hajike can rise that drastically, that fast. Even someone who would presumably have relative levels of Plot Manipulation to Bo-bobo's, or even pretty superior levels would still lose to Bo-bobo's Plot Manipulation, due to plot.

WeeklyBattles said:
Show me where his toon force and plot manip would save him from being time stopped and having his fate linked with a fish that the outisider stomps on, killing it and bypassing Bo's abilities entirely
Cant help you there bro i only watch the show and i can only say from my experience bobobbo was broken as fck with his toon force+plot manipulation it didnt make any sense.

Back