• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been told Boros can casually vaporise a 23 PT ship.

The Moon feat only left a small crater on the ship.

Dargoo Faust said:
I've been told Boros can casually vaporise a 23 PT ship.

The Moon feat only left a small crater on the ship.
His attacks were severely damaging it, but he didn't vaporize it at all. This is stated on the profile. Even then, Lapis did an effortless 35 pettaton feat with a cracked gem.

One is a giant explosion and the other is just some pieces melting to slag. Not seeing vaporization here.

In the first one you can still see Boros there, it doesn't looks like an explosion.

I'm not sure if it's just melting or vaporization, but the difference between these two are just like 5 or 6 times.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought that was vaporization, not just melting.

WeeklyBattles said:
She also made clones capable of fighting on par with the Crystal Gems who have thousands of years of actual combat experience and skill

Bluette here wins over the white boi.

She has better manoverability (botchered that word for sure), and boros isn't going for the kill right away.

She wins as long as she keeps her distance from Boros, if Boros uses his CSRC and she doesn't dodge it, she and her water attacks are one-shotted.

With the aoe of the thing, i doubt dodging it is much of an option. But her clones can easily keep him occupied while she restrain him

Can someone explain me why Boros' durability doesn't scale to the CSRC?

I think its because CSRC was clearly above Saitama's not-even-casual slaps (whenever Cueball does anything, they always show the effects) and those same slaps were painting the walls with him. Boros would have been oneshot if it weren't for his regen.

Yeah, I'm voting Lapis here. Being able to Terraform planets puts her above Boros. Also the Waterclones would be just as skilled as Boros so this is an easy win for her. And with Lapis having literally infinite stamina, and Boros's Metoric Burst severly fatigueing him, he'd literally run out of steam while fighting Lapis.

P.S. Boros shouldn't have a problem surviving in space. His species is capable of surviving in the amidst of harsh environments from their home world. They do possess the ultimate regenerative ability, while particular Boros himself has the extraordinary self-healing power, physical prowess and latent energy beyond normal conception. It is safe to say he could continue to heal in space without oxygen if necessary.

Oh, but I believe he does have a vaporizing AOE attack, he used on Saitama. I need to check up on it again.

Although, the ship moment brings me to this calculation I found a while back. I'm not sure if it will add much ground. I just wanted to share it due to the whole melting/vaporizing mention earlier.

I can't recall the episode or chapter at the moment but Genos, a Cyborg with enhanced analytical/computational/sensory equipment, gives us a width of 9.23 km and a length of 15.024 km in one of his many notebooks he keeps on Saitama's strength.

IZr1o9G

Looking at a top down view of the ship we can start to make out areas shown during the Meteoric Burst fight. Specifically these 2 staggered bridges in between the enormous spires. Each one is approximately 800 - 1000m in length (red highlighted areas).

Part

Green line is approx 9230 meters.
1. Judging by the placement of the spire in this shot, I am willing to bet its the rear bridge section in this scene instead of the bottom most one.

Part 3

The elevated portion is about 800 - 1,000 meters in length.
2. So how much material is melted during this fly through? Well about 60 - 100m is instantly melted during the first frame, well to be more specific, instantly melted in less than one frame.

Part 4

3. Some dozen or more frames later a shock front of air peel hundreds/thousands of tons of alien metal off the subframe of the ship, I would assume they are affixed to that frame with more than glue or tape so I can't imagine that would be easily accomplished.

Part 5

Some of these metal panels are over a dozen meters thick, over 100 meters in length/height. 4. And then this happens, and everything in that scene, probably over a 1300x1300 meter area, turned into liquid and blasted backwards.

Part 65

The heat that accomplished this will likely be in the nuclear/stellar ranges.

Also its an assumption to say he can survive in space when he never showed the ability to do so nor did he ever show the ability to even get to space on his own

WeeklyBattles said:
Thats not a 'vaporizing AoE attack' thats just heat created as a byproduct of his attacks
Pretty much, though it stands to reason that if gen struck something (I guess air doesn't count in OPM verse) he could recreate such destruction.

@Assalt Yes but there's not much of a chance for him to be able to do so in this situation against Lapis, who in character exclusively range spams due to being a glass cannon and can and will fly into space if she wants

@Weekly

Depending on how strong Boros' shockwaves are he has a viable source of a makeshift ranged attack should he attack the water constructs Lapis throws at him.

I mean even if he attacks the water what good would that really do? Lapis can control liquids in any state

@Weekly

Well yeah, but if he hits the water with extreme force it will create a shockwave that can damage Lapis.

@WeeklyBattles

Boros is capable of Flight too. Also regenerating your lungs collapsing from the lack of oxygen is much easier, especially when we have seen Boros punched into nothing but blood and pieces from Saitama's blows.

Boros cant fly, the most he can do is propel himself with energy attacks

Again, no, he needs to have an actual feat of surviving in space if you want to make an argument that he can. Regen be damned if ther isnt a feat to back up what youre claiming.

Back