• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assaltwaffle said:
@Weekly

Well yeah, but if he hits the water with extreme force it will create a shockwave that can damage Lapis.
The only shockwave with the range to do that is the one he makes with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, and if he misses it leaves him drained

@Weekly

Boros can absolutely fly and had flight on his profile.

But I agree with the space point. Being deprived of a vital life-sustaining gas is different than putting your body back together.

@Assalt 'Flight (Capable of using energy to quickly maneuver in the air and levitate)'

This is the description on his profile

@Weekly

Yes. That's flight. Energy is passively shunted from his body to make him fly, almost DBZ-style. He has a full range of motion and is not limited in aerial mobility.

@WeeklyBattles

You're starting to hit small lines Weekly. It isn't binary assumptions when Boros has proved to generate from greater things above oxygen dependence.

Also, Boros speed to maneuver in the air and levitate isn't hard especially when he has shown speeds high enough to output NASA rockets that travel out the Earths atmosphere into space. If you just want to get into orbit around the Earth, you need to reach speeds of at least 4.9 miles per second, or about 17,600 miles per hour. If you want to completely escape Earth's gravity and travel to another moon or planet, though, you need to be going even faster - at a speed of at least 7 miles per second or about 25,000 miles per hour. Like Assaltwaffle said, Boros has full control of his flight. He can easily especially once Boros exits out of Earth's exsophere. Boros will be entering in the status of Earth's satelites. This is why satelties don't fall back down to Earth within the Exsophere because of their velocity (or the speed at which it would travel in a straight line), and the gravitational pull between the satellite and the planet it orbits. The higher the orbit, the less velocity is required. The nearer the orbit, the faster it must move to ensure that it does not fall back to Earth.

and @Assaltwaffle and @WeeklyBattles

Onto the space ordeal.

https://prezi.com/8zs3qcfzpjag/space-exposure/
https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19650027167.pdf
If we play in actual anatomy and science into this from NASA actual experiments about what happens when humans and other animals in vacuum of space. Let's begin with Humans. NASA scientists have concluded from testing in the vacuum of space pass out after about 15 seconds. 90 seconds after exposure, you'll die from asphyxiation. It is within the 90-180 seconds if a human is placed in pressurized environment they can still be saved. 1965, researchers at the Brooks Air Force Base in Texas ran a series of experiments on man's best friend. Dogs were the next tests in the vacuum of space only to became unconscious after 10-20 seconds. Chimpanzees were the final subjects to experiment what would happen in the vacuum of space. They did much better than the dogs and humans, with most able to survive for up to 3 minutes, with the record being 3 and a half minutes. For those under 3 minutes, they not only were fine, but the researchers were able to confirm that their cognitive abilities, with one exception, were not damaged in any way. Which, concluded the results in NASA experiments. (You can find this source on many sites including NASA database todayifoundout.com - How Long You Could Survive in Space Without a Space Suit ) So, what happens when we place a Boros species that has already survived with harsher environments greater than Earth's who has physiology greatly above humans and Chimpanzees? They obviously by should be able to survive more than 3mins if possible, especially when he will be constantly regenerating his lungs over and over and over. It going to be a loop of regen in order for Boros to not die from the lack of oxygen.

@Assaltwaffle

On top of that your statement "Being deprived of a vital life-sustaining gas is different than putting your body back together." <-- I agree its different but the destruction of ones anatomy only to be put back together again and again outplays oxygen dependence. This is easy for Boros if the battle gets into space.

A certain degree of regen should be enough to provide that by default. Idk if boros' is high enough.

You can though. The issue with that is tissue damage brought on by lack of oxygen, which can be fixed by high/godly regens.

Mid high should be enough for that sort of thing, from what I can tell.

Mid-High is enough. Boros has already shown valid proof of regenerating organs let alone whole body anatomy. All Boros is doing is looping the regen over and over.

WeeklyBattles said:
No, unless he has actual feats of surviving in space you cannot say that he can. This is inarguable.
I'm kinda with Weekly on this one,

Yes he could survive for longer ,but not for extended period to where he could battle because regenarating without oxygen and fighting is something like survivng without food forever by "regenerating the lost calories".

With that AP and AoE attacks Boros is capable to evaporizise most of the water attacks that Lapis can launch at him, even using his 1/10 power Boros is capable to destroy 1/10000 of the mass of oceans (assuming he has extended AoE attack and that Lapis can gather most oceans water in a little timeframe).

@Antonio Cool, then Lapis condenses it back into water and hits him with it as she can control water in all states

Mmm, I do not recall Lapis condensating vapor/clouds back to water, what chapter was that?

I believe steam and clouds are still technically liquid.

Welp, I known she can turn water to ice and vice versa, but only time generating water from nothing is when creating her wings. Also don't think the the sorm from that chapter was generated by Lapis.

Anyway, gathering all the water oceans could take time, in the meantime she may be in disadvantage.

@Antonio It was, the weather went from a cloudless, bright, sunny summer day to a full horizon to horizon storm instantly the second Lapis' emotional state became unstable. Not the first time a Gem showed the ability to make weather through strong emotions either, Sapphire displayed a similar feat later in the series.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I wonder how many times they've had to rebuild New York because of all these epic battles taking place there due to SBA rules.
They don't need to rebuild if the planet isn't gone, which isn't probably the outcome of a decent number of evil character matches.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I wonder how many times they've had to rebuild New York because of all these epic battles taking place there due to SBA rules.
After a certain point, I don't think they'd bother any more.

NY's water supply is 4 billions (per day and not counting the sea), so destroying that amount of water isn't that difficult. She still can use the nearly sea, but gathering all ocean's water will take a couple of hours.

Therefir said:
Can someone explain me why Boros' durability doesn't scale to the CSRC?
Because Boros died to an attack that was weaker the CSRC's energy output. Its like why Kaguya doesn't scale to her ETSB

Back