• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
again boa has used her powers on robots/androids that dont even think its going to work on vision she just needs to make physical contact now insead of her beams

I know. But even then, it's kind of funny.

Or that time when he let Wanda bury him because loves knows no intangibility. Or that time when Hawkeye trapped him and instead of using the intangibility he blasted the trap.

Yeah, he spammed that against Hawkeye but at the same time he let some hits land him. The difference is that if Vision lets Hancock doing that once he's done for. And in-character he doesn't phase AFAIK.

I'm not changing my vote but explaining why Vision wouldn't spam intangibility as some people are thinking. Without knowing Hancock's powers he'll use intangibility but if for some reason he lets one hit (no matter which one) lands him then there's no turning back. He has no Regenerationn nor way to reverse the petrification.

I knew you were going to mention the Wanda scene so let explain what happened there because that was actually pretty cool.

Wanda has a direct relationship to the mind stone on Vision's head (she got her powers from the Mind Stone when hydra was experimenting on her when they had it) so she was controlling him. She used his own power against him and increased his density (something he can do) to the point where he crushed the ground and was sent through the Earth.

So basically there's absolutely nothing he could have done against her.

With Hawkeye though Vision is very well aware of the power difference between them so Hawkeye was just a tiny fly in comparison anyway.

i know that if vison is intangible boa cant hit him but he doent afk it and say perma intangible durring the whole fight and even if he could when vision is intangible he to cant touch boa unless he uses his beam attack which should not be a problem for boa cus precog for observation haki and he really doesnt have much to do after that

>Answering to a joke argument

Okay.

Again, Vision has no way to know Hancock's powers nor level. If he let his guard down for a second he's done for.

BTW, I'm looking for every Vision's fight and I don't see him spamming the intangibility besides his battle against Clint.

He uses it on a couple Ultron drones and goes through Ant-Man. He really doesn't get attacked much throughout the franchise though....

I've seen him getting more attacked than phasing through enemies. Let me say that he phased through Ant-Man in order to destroy the building to block the Quinjet and not with defensive purposes.

Of course. The only real time he was ever getting hurt though was his fight against Ultron where he NEEDED to stay tangible in order hack Ultron (not counting infinity war). Every other time he was perfectly safe and really had no need to defend himself since he wasn't gonna get hurt, not really anyway.

Edit: for some reason I typed "joke" instead of "time"; that's weird.

He was punched by Ultron tho.

But I'm done. I haven't changed my vote, just pointing that he doesn't go intangible that often and it's hardly an advantage at this point. The other points stand tho.

Yeah it seemed that Vision was pretty much out for the count after hacking Ultron. To me it seemed like it took Vision down too.

No, after that. When the whole Avengers were fighting Ultron. At some point Ultron cornered him with a blow.

The fact that Boa only needs one attack is the dangerous part.

Back