• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boa Hancock vs Saitama

Only moved dust? It completly pulverized two canions behind them.

He litirally vaporized all of the centipede with a shockwave.

Sweet Mask was brought a recording of the sea king fight in the manga as well.

I'm probably misremembering something but I remember watching that scene in the manga and Saitama only moved dust instead of making a path with the shockwave.

Wasn't with a punch that destroyed it like how he does with most enemies?

Again, I'm asking for scans because I don't remember them quite well.

And I still don't know what has Sweet Mask to do with this.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It not destroy Genos' head was abolutely bull and you know it. And he also made shockwaves against the Giant Centipede and Sea King. Sweet Mask was specifically impressed/disgusted (Because someone like saitama just can't be strong because he's too ugly) because he didn't touch it.
He said it didn't destroy Genos' head. Calaca already said that.

Yeah, but for a majority of his fights/punches, there aren't shockwaves (e.g. Vaccine Man, Beast King, the mole guy, Garou, the elbow attack he delivered to Hammerhead, Speed O' Sound Sonic, every other punch before the Serious Punch against Boros)

@ZackMoon1234 ikr? Might as well do it for the fun of it...

But dang, my waifu can beat Saitama if speed is equalized, apparently.

One question, could this be added even though Hancock and Saitama are different tiers?

Ah, that's just something I haven't seen before, so I was a tad unsure.

Considers making Future Trunks from DBS VS Boa Hancock a thing. Would've done Jiren, but he is Low 2-C...

I mean, you can but that kind of matches are boring because both sides can one-shot and there's no actual debate. It comes to who attacks first.

And Jiren isn't a higher dimensional being, he's 3-D but with higher dimensional power so Hancock's hax works fine.

I'll probably stick with Boa Hancock VS Future Trunks then. He's the type to use melee attacks. Or Boa VS Toppo? Which do y'all think I should do?

Calaca Vs said:
Which one? AFAIK Spider-Man is Low 7-C.
Yeah, that Spider-Man. He has Relativistic reaction speed, so that would be interesting. Even if he's attracted, he could still dodge Mero Mero Merrow and all of Boa's other attacks, but be unable to damage Boa lol

That's a mismatch then. You should take a character who can hurt Hancock to get a match.

When I said Hancock had probably the best record of any OP character here I definitely wasn't exaggerating

You people are missing the fact that Saitama is just a man looking for a good fight. In reality, compared to what I have seen you people say, he has removed all of his limits. If Boa Hancock can beat someone who has no limits to their power whatsoever let me know. We haven't seen what he really can do as he as never went full power. I can see where you guys are coming with what you are saying as she can turn people into stone, but Saitama is just going to be faster. He has speed, power, AND technique. I watched One Piece. Unfortunately, I skipped the War arc so I really don't know what Boa Hancock can do. I believe that Saitama is too powerful and OBLITERATES this fight.

Arcanetion said:
You people are missing the fact that Saitama is just a man looking for a good fight. In reality, compared to what I have seen you people say, he has removed all of his limits. If Boa Hancock can beat someone who has no limits to their power whatsoever let me know. We haven't seen what he really can do as he as never went full power. I can see where you guys are coming with what you are saying as she can turn people into stone, but Saitama is just going to be faster. He has speed, power, AND technique. I watched One Piece. Unfortunately, I skipped the War arc so I really don't know what Boa Hancock can do. I believe that Saitama is too powerful and OBLITERATES this fight.
No Limits Fallacy, and Saitama's "limitless" statements have both been contradicted and are too vague. Boros' are COMPLETELY unreliable, as he states that Saitama is limitless, but proceeds to fight him anyway, also referring to his own power as Immeasurable, when it's only High 6-A. As for "breaking his limiter", that is a completely vague statement from which no accurate presumptions can be made.

Speed is irrelevant, the arguments for Boa still stand, and Saitama in no way holds a "technique" advantage. He's a basic brawler who lets his opponent strike first.

Anyway, this has already been added, so there is no reason to argue any further.

I'm insanely late. But i don't get this kind of 💩 . Why is this even in saitama profile when the battle is clearly one-sided. the heck is this stats equalize. y'all just literally removed his advantages, saitama profile is mess up. And this thing is like putting kumagawa (Let's ignore his immortality) against goku, but they speed equalize it so that Kumagawa can hax-stomp goku.

I'm insanely late. But i don't get this kind of 💩 . Why is this even in saitama profile when the battle is clearly one-sided. the heck is this stats equalize. y'all just literally removed his advantages, saitama profile is mess up. And this thing is like putting kumagawa (Let's ignore his immortality) against goku, but they speed equalize it so that Kumagawa can hax-stomp goku.
No, only speed is equalized. Saitama can still one-shot with any attack.

first off necro

second off what abilities did they restrict?

Y'all aware that saitama personality is basically his weaknesses right? This is basically asking if saitama can tank a hax attack. even knowingly that he CAN'T. Horrible match. Knowingly saitama persona people started to put him against a char that can hax-stomp an opponents in one go.

Y'all aware that saitama personality is basically his weaknesses right? This basically asking if saitama can tank a hax attack, even knowingly that he CAN'T. Horrible match. Knowingly saitama persona people started to put him against a char that can hax-stomp an opponents in one go.
you should have put in the versus thread removal thread then

Back