• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boa Hancock Low 7-B: ZoroNotZolo, Kachon123, Popted2, SemiRaedi, Oleggator, Rez, EnderLord8
f956c1117849d135f8c5088ce1ddaaaefbb6f673_hq.jpg

VS

Black Sperm Low 7-B:
33c.png

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place inside the Monster Association Base

Scenario: Boa Hancock encounters Black Sperm and imminently starts looking down on him. In response Black Sperm splits into several dozen clones and they all charge Hancock.

Last edited:
There's so much Black Sperm. And they all have the same speed as her.
There's also Conqueror's Haki, which Black Sperm wouldn't be ready for, something that directly dominates the will of the opponent. Does he start off as multiples or does he need to divide into them? If he starts off as one, one simple Slave Arrow is gg.

If he's multiple off the jump, BS stomps.

I don't really know because when Atomic Samurai met him, he already multiplied himself, we need the OP to clarify it. I know about Conqueror Haki but does Black Sperm really have weak willpower?

I don't really know because when Atomic Samurai met him, he already multiplied himself, we need the OP to clarify it. I know about Conqueror Haki but does Black Sperm really have weak willpower?
To be fair, she has used Conqueror's Haki on animals before (some of which were asexual iirc), and was capable of making them servants or turning them into stone with her passive ability.

To be fair, she has used Conqueror's Haki on animals before (some of which were asexual iirc), and was capable of making them servants or turning them into stone with her passive ability.
idk about using animals as an argument against a monster like BS tbh

Anyways, even assuming BS can withstand her CoC Haki. He still needs to multiply himself already. If he starts off as one and thinks that her attacks will not work on him and will multiply him, then he loses here.

Oh, just several dozens? Hancock's Slave Arrow can take care of that.

Still Boa Hancock via Danmaku, CoO Haki, and possibly CoC Haki and Social Influencing.

Petrification is a good counter to splitting, also, i think making the fight inside a MA corridor actually helps her a lot, since she can likely just fill them entirely with her bullets.

would BS even be attracted to her though? he isn't like the animals that she effected since he's just a full blown monster with a different brain and different biology so idk if he would be effected, if he can be effected then Boa FRA but if he can't then I'm voting Black Sperm

would BS even be attracted to her though? he isn't like the animals that she effected since he's just a full blown monster with a different brain and different biology so idk if he would be effected, if he can be effected then Boa FRA but if he can't then I'm voting Black Sperm
I mean, even if she can't passively petrify him, she still can with Slave Arrow (a danmaku attack).

Well since Black S doesn't immediately split in character I'd say Hancock since I doubt she'd try her mero mero out on a non human looking creature so she slave arrows and if he manages to split then danmaku

Back