• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The whole thing about Emrakul "not really trying" is that even if that's true, still two degrees of uncountable infinity above Jace who resisted it which 4-A Bolas straight up ignored.

A manipulation and destruction of the mind of an infinitely superior being like Tsurulina lll did not work and he had done it on several superior person at the same time. to want to control his mind, will trigger an attack that can destroy the world. And, do not use Landmine.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Apparently the lady stomped him and our MTG experts agreed high 2-A mind hax made no sense in context
Lady of Pain's 2-A comes from her restricting herself though. She's a 5D being. Also heard she has ridiculous hax resistance.

That version of me, is powerful enough to destroy a higher world bigger than a Extra-dimensional being/world , just with his aura

And create several Super-Dimensional worlds above Extra-dimensional,easily. Multiple Infinite powers stuff. Can increase.others things. Instopable realities , can create Super-reality.

And he's weak.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Apparently the lady stomped him and our MTG experts agreed high 2-A mind hax made no sense in context
Lady of Pain's 2-A comes from her restricting herself though. She's a 5D being. Also heard she has ridiculous hax resistance.
Oh my dear, you have no idea.

She is so powerful, Beings who are deep into 2-A as is, Greater Gods, was THOUGHT away by her, as in her thought killed both the Greater God and his priests across the MULTIVERSE, she's that powerful.

Someone attempted to upgrade him but I showed up, demanded him give me credible sources and images and he came up short. He also lied about the translations and such.

That attempt at upgrading him actually backfired completely and made his 2-A tiering quite questionable, hence why I'm asking if his 2-A key is still valid.

Not sure, while I know a bit about the whole of Hasbro's verse, I'm mainly focused on the D&D portion, you'll need a knowledgable member to help you with that one.

Bolas can't nullify high godly. Not that it matters due to causality manipulation, death manipulation, and really good power null

Back