• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bo-bobo explanations (easy to understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in those screenshots implied higher dimensionality, again, you're making the Naming Fallacy, Vegeta's Big Bang attack doesn't have the AP of the Big Bang.

You clearly didn't study enough with said person if your translation was proven wrong, not only by yourself but was proven wrong by Google Translate, when you're out done by Google Translate, then there's a problem.

But all you're doing now is giving the "Because it once said Dimensions it must be Infinite dimensional" when nothing implies that, this conversation has come to a dead end, people can see you're not being genuine when you are talking about this, most of all because your translation was literally wrong and was disproven by the translated panel and Google translate (Damn). That's pretty sad.

At no time is there a mistake in what he told me because I did not rely on him alone. The proof you say that "Super-dimensional" does not mean anything when it exists well. You limit yourself to Google Translate. And to continue the debate you say things that I did not say or you did not understand so, you deform. It's not because you have a different point of view that you just know that you do not know it, but you do your best. Then what I show is nothing high 1-B for the moment i just showed you different Higher World. So do some research, you do not look at Bo-bobo so the words seem out of context. I do not rely on the words but on the facts and what has already happened. You even recognize that there is something illogical know that it's called the Hajike. Everything you thought to teach me again, I already knew it more than that I'm not the only one to have found all that but I'm the only one who stays talking about it on this wiki. In any case know that as I said we can create a dimension of infinite size, or a universe without anything, space-time before these images easy. So Extra-dimensional world is above , Super-dimensional too You can say "means nothing" that's a good thing because it's like a higher dimension is beyond understanding.

@Bobobo228 A few things you should know:

1. At best, Bobobo can be High 2-A but nowhere else higher with the current evidence that you provided for it.

2. Dimensional tiering is NOT based on multipliers and they are considered completely irrelevant (and rather also pointless) to mention after reaching High 3-A.

3. Gaps like High 3-A to Low 2-C or any other tier above, for example, are always unquantifiable, not infinite as they only rely on feats & reliable statements. Every dimensional tier from 4-D to Infinite-D already has infinite power in a sense and "Infinity × Infinity" is still Infinity (come on now, please don't use that argument anymore and say something that is the complete opposite of what I just explained how it's clearly not true).

4. "Infinite 5-D," "Infinite 6-D" and etc. isn't a thing, idk why are you mentioning this for.

5. "Infinite worlds" are generally always parallel, not spatial unless directly specified (which it isn't) otherwise.

@ShadowWarrior It isn't which was most likely already explained by multiple people by now and that gap relies on feats & reliable statements only as mentioned previously and nothing else.

Wait, I forgot to mention that if the High 3-A is a 4D one, then the gap isn't infinite as it is 4D power that is less than universal.

Low 2-C is universal+ (4D universal).

A Low 2-C is infinitely superior to a 3D High 3-A, but a 4D High 3-A can make up a sizeable portion of a Low 2-C's powers.

It's normal that with what I showed he is already High 2-A thank you to not mix everything, I just released scans without more but otherwise I already know all that I just want to say that the Bobobo baseline is exceeded several times to infinity in different way (it's a different thing). Thank you anyway. Now,What's need more ?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Wait, I forgot to mention that if the High 3-A is a 4D one, then the gap isn't infinite as it is 4D power that is less than universal.
Low 2-C is universal+ (4D universal).

A Low 2-C is infinitely superior to a 3D High 3-A, but a 4D High 3-A can make up a sizeable portion of a Low 2-C's powers.
1. Irrelevant as that applies to only hax, not AP.

2. Not trying to sound rude or anything but what was the point of mentioning this? Everyone already knows this.

3. Infinity x Infinity is still Infinity (no matter how you look at it), nothing is changing that & multipliers are irrelevant. High 3-A x Infinity is still High 3-A as Low 2-C x Infinity is still Low 2-C. Once again, the gap of a Low 2-C to a High 3-A is unquantifiable as only feats & reliable statements can be used.

We don't call a High 3-A with Low 2-C hax "4D High 3-A" as it sounds kind of inaccurate.

1. Irrelevant as that applies to only hax, not AP.

2. Not trying to sound rude or anything but what was the point of mentioning this? Everyone already knows this.

3. Infinity x Infinity is still Infinity (no matter how you look at it), nothing is changing that & multipliers are irrelevant. High 3-A x Infinity is still High 3-A as Low 2-C x Infinity is still Low 2-C. Once again, the gap of a Low 2-C to a High 3-A is unquantifiable as only feats & reliable statements can be used.

We don't call a High 3-A with Low 2-C hax "4D High 3-A" as it sounds kind of inaccurate.

Low 2-C is an universe's entire space-time continuum. A 4D High 3-A would be sizeable 4D power less than that.

Anyways I think that's enough derailing here.

I can see why you're saying this, because the OP literally doesn't know how to scale properly, using Infinite Marketing power as a Reason for Infinite Dimensional Bobobo or using it as a way to say he's 5-D

No not 5D for that For being more powerful than Bobobopatchnosuke in his base.The team are more powerful than him too. In super bobobo the infinite worlds statement means infinite dimensions.Before, he created several/many dimensions.

Not as" universe" it was in french, it's dimension, and Higher dimensions he used so, that's okay

I'm French and I Disagree with 2-A via "univers infini et imprévisible", i already answered to this in another thread I hope there is another 2-A feat for bobo, I pretty like this guy

The Causality said:
French = Des Univers Infinie et Imprévisibles

It's not the number of Universe which are infinite, it's the size

If not the sentence is: Une Infinité d'univers imprévisibles.

If this is the 2-A ranting of Bobo, I don't agree but maybe there is other feat and the original translation is maybe what you said

The Japanese of this is Here so ALF can translate this

In English it gives infinite worlds, and it's also said yes he has already created infinity. And its dimensions I do not even know why in the French version they say "universe" Thanks to you, and it's a Super-Bobobo Feat xD

(ps: ├ºa me fait du bien, je suis fran├ºais également,je ne savais pas que tu aimé ├ºa. J'ai pensé le contraire depuis tout ce temps désolé :/ )

it can but it was never said moreover it is a Higher-dimensionals spaces creation user, Even Bo-bobo says that these are dimensions or super/extra-dimensional

Bobobo228 said:
it can but it was never said moreover it is a Higher-dimensionals spaces creation user, Even Bo-bobo says that these are dimensions or super/extra-dimensional
That doesn't mean anything at all without elaboration

Everything is said explicitly in the situation to which the characters are exposed. You will all come one to one say the negative or...?

?

What i'm asking is, show a scan where they explain the meaning of super/extra dimensional within the series.

Kaltias said:
?
What i'm asking is, show a scan where they explain the meaning of super/extra dimensional within the series.
This needs to be repeated to seal the deal.

it has already been said that it means above the dimension. There are just scans with incredible dimensions, and Superdimension or Extra-Dimensional more evolved. Only with a dimension, without "extra" or "super" they can either be outside their universe, or the dimension is infinite. So literally (Super> Extra), which means above the "dimension" technique.

And Kaltias, that is all you'll get, headcannon and statements with no proof from the Manga.

This is why I'm leaving this, because I've said all I can and I don't want to argue this guy's headcannon any more, most of all because it's just getting annoying, the "proof" not even meaning anything.

I explain just what are shinkens etc, look on the Bo-Bobo wiki, there is no accurate scan, it is not so easy. I can always have fun posting anything with "super" "extra" above somehing, looking too complicated then it's not understandable. If you want to go by, I'm bored too.I endure all that too. i understand you

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Just close this thread Kal. He's not going to give viable proof.
I'll give them a last chance.

If the next comment includes actual evidence, i'll leave this open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back