• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bo-bobo explanations (easy to understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will put time on this site, I'm not fast but it will be totally done (by the way, for infinite galaxies it's only a power up, not an extraordinary feat xd but I admit that the blog is not very good that's why my admin friend will recreate another one)

I just realized that it's because I did the blog badly and that I will not have to put "Xx" or "above higher-D" just the essentials. I'm not good but the scans are good, but misplaced and misinterpreted I think it's my last message after ,need to to close. I send you some pictures first so that you see and the rest on another blog another day. And this time everyone will understand. And we will have fun too so

Just some (just for saying, i have 45 pictures on the theme with infinite power and infinite power up)
Received 1066639013490590
Received 1066639016823923
Screenshot 2018-08-08-12-11-41-1
X) now you can't say "no scan"

Screenshots:

1.) Infinite Galaxies = High 3-A and this is just how many is in the Universe, not that he can destroy or create them.

2.) Infinite power... of all 5,000 markets in Japan, literally marketing power = AP now? and all he said is that he gained the Power of Love, literally nothing else.

3.) He powered up. That's it, it doesn't say by an infinite amount, nor does it give any specifics, just that he's powered up, so just like what we do with Dragon Ball, he won't have his Tier increased without some determined feats, which you haven't given.

And before i forget

original say "world" = his dimensional world

Infinite worlds= infinite dimensions (2-A)

(But he is already 4D-5D in base form before Super-bobobo)

Becoming super-boboo he created super-D worlds before the statement that he can create infinite worlds.Even after he create Super-D worlds again , (finaly "above dimensional" is fine,i delete the "above infinite higher-D" but that's a higher world) and there are not the best powerful worlds that he can create , to do that he used the power of an Ultimate ougi, he has more powerful ougi.

Okay now we can close that.

The word dimension doesn't necessarily mean spatial dimension. It can refer to a pocket reality or another universe as well. "His dimensional world" implies the latter.

What? I told you that the scan for galaxies he absorbs them, I do not ask you to give a level. Then yes, he has the infinite power of super market it's like that,it's a gag character. XD I just send random pictures jut because i promise you

Bobobo228 said:
And before i forget
original say "world" = his dimensional world

Infinite worlds= infinite dimensions (2-A)

(But he is already 4D-5D in base form before Super-bobobo)

Becoming super-boboo he created super-D worlds before the statement that he can create infinite worlds.Even after he create Super-D worlds again , (finaly "above dimensional" is fine,i delete the "above infinite higher-D" but that's a higher world) and there are not the best powerful worlds that he can create , to do that he used the power of an Ultimate ougi, he has more powerful ougi.

Okay now we can close that.
"World" does not mean dimensional world, still haven't given proof for this, Burden of Proof.

"Infinite worlds= infinite dimensions (2-A)" What? No it doesn't, for one, your maths is "1=Infinity" And no, Infinite Worlds doesn't mean Infinite dimensions, Unless the Lady of Pain is suddenly High 1-B and I don't know about it.

And Infinite Dimensions is High 1-B, not 2-A, that would be infinite Universes.

"Super-D worlds" Again, Super Dimension doesn't mean anything, no matter how many times you repeat it, the burden of proof is STILL on you to prove that it does mean something.

Prove it. Jeez.

Definately, but in the way he was using it, he was talking about dimensions as in spatial dimensions, if he wasn't, he should have specified.

But I do see where you are coming from.

Bobobo228 said:
> "he powered up "it's the next scene after "infinite supermarket"
Amazing, I have good Marketing skills, that means I can kill Goku.

Infinite Supermarketing isn't even a feat. It literally means nothing.

Honestly, it's most likely a feat of Intellect more than anything, but he's already listed as Supergenius, and Infinite Supermarketing wouldn't take him any higher.

The infinite power lol Yes, sorry but it's like that This manga that does not mean anything. You can leave now. Because everything is insane. Now you understand what is Hakike ? Everything is stupid

Yes, we are done here, you can't bring up anything relevent and you couldn't bring up anything to debunk my counter argument. I'll let the staff and the fellow sceptics see the arguments here and see through your head cannon.

Oh yeah, P.S. Gensokyo is beyond Logic and common sense, but that isn't High 1-B or such non-sense.

So sorry but that's the concept. It does not look like it's very serious There was worse, but it was always powerful.

Oh i send just scan if it's too stupid for you

It's not my fault

But don't kno anything about this series, you must now that is a gag

Stop saying because it's a gag it's 1-B it's not a proof i know nobody said say

Because there is powerful being and stats

My eyes must be betraying me, because I don't see the Content Admin or Content Mod next to your profile name, let the Mods do their job.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
So, Bo will get downgraded to 2-C?
At worst, he would be left as he is, at best, his base form will be upgraded to "At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C" due to Bobobo World, if it is infinite in size.

Then send it!

My god, this is like a criminal being put on trial and is saying: "I will get evidence, but you gotta wait, Judge. I won't be rushed."

You're lucky the mods are even entertaining this.

here are some scans. And to detail: bobobo uses Extra-Dimensional technique (during the world paranormal), use a ougi technque to receive infinite energy, create the Bobobo World Nightmare more powerful than that Extra-Dimensional technique, the statement, etc and now stop talking to me as if I was an idiot, you limit yourself because it's too illogical. Or the fact that as soon as you say something they give you a Like. Enough. I don't care anymore. #udlmaster please

Bobobo228 said:
here are some scans. And to detail: bobobo uses Extra-Dimensional technique, with a technque to receive energy, create the Bobobo World Nightmare more powerful than that Extra-Dimensional technique, the statement, etc and now stop talking to me as if I was an idiot, you limit yourself because it's too illogical. Or the fact that as soon as you say something they give you a Like. Enough. I don't care anymore.
Dude, stop acting so confrontational. It'll get you nowhere, I'll tell you that much.

Okay shadow..., i'm the only one to have the scans, so to look for it takes time, there will be another blog but so far everything I said is true (I do not speak about 1- x or 1-B etc, I will let the professionals evaluate it). Now i'm tired too , it's better if it's not me who debate for that

Screenshots:

1.) Saying something is extra-dimensional doesn't just mean to have more than 3 spatial dimensions, it could mean a Being from another Dimension: "An extradimensional being or intelligence (also intra-dimensional and other-dimensional) is a type of theoretical or a real entity in a dimension beyond our own. Such beings are common in science fiction, fantasy and supernatural fiction." As well, with it saying that "Extra-dimensional" with no specifics sounds like flowery language at best and empty words at worst. Also again, Naming Fallacy.

2.) Bobobo world Nightmare. Spoopy October.

3.) Super-Dimensional, Still means nothing, there's literally no specifics again, and he's talking about Love and Romance, not his own power.

4. Oh is that the same translation I made, that I see?

Well, would you JUST look at that.

5.) Still Infinite Power =/= Low 2-C or even Universal, need I bring up the Androids from DBZ?

6-8) Fusing with Space-Time is Low 2-C at best, and he doesn't even go through with it from what you've shown. Unless you want Low 2-C Bobobo across the board now?

That feats it's after many feat but Here means above the dimension. I just wanna show that. Because it's exist. 2) why not~ 3) it's just you who don't know, now i see , It's beyond the Extra-Dimensional,what he used. Just bigger. The is what that means.I know that via the translator himself who translate all bobobo. I studied a bit whith him., it's avove Things like majide where a space outside their multiverse where space-time means nothing. I don't talk about his power here. 4) it's the english version. Because you're not french Nice music

5) it's a random picture just for show that even if it's sometimes weird there is good thing,

6) Oh and the infinite galaxies was absorbed to powerup it's not a feat 4D , i know it's high universal , but it's a ability for powerup (why not after all) and it was during his base form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back