• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bo-bobo explanations (easy to understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I will explain quickly and easily the concepts of Bo-bobo. Know that this series is not very known and that the scans are not available that's why I'll show you. This series is absurd and the craziest parody is full of things, its delusions make it very hard to watch for some. [Sorry for my bad english] I do it because a person likes it. ZacharyGrossman273 . (Haters do not disturb please.If you don't love this series because it's too weird,it does not matter. I say that because it happened to me) Note: I specify that their universe is of non-Euclidean nature, that they have several parallel universes of infinite size therefore, their universe is 4D. XD

Shinkens and Hajike :
ôgi = secret for special attacks
particularly in conjunction with the "Shinken" attacks, as a special fighting technique of the practiced art. In the Bo-bobo dub, these secret techniques are emphasized instead by the prefix word "Super" prior to the attacking style and the subsequent attack (e.g.: "Super Fist of Nose Hair", or "Super Snot Fo-You").

Type of ôgi:
Reverse (Ura):
Ultimate (þ®ÂµÑÁ, Kyükyoku):
Cooperation (ÕìöÕèø, Kyōryoku):
Three Great Essentials (õ©ëÕñºµÑÁµäÅ, Sandai Gokui.)

Transcendent ôgi:
"Chouzetsu / Super super.../ Superior"

With an ultimate ôgi, we can create a higher dimension. The world of 7 phenomenons is an example, to prove it has an Extra / Super-dimensional move at the end. And it is clear that it is "a world". When it is not a specified "world" sometimes it is just a pocket reality.

2) "Bobobo" "World" Nightmare is used with "Ultimate Ogi". an explicit "Super-dimensional" ( with "chou" in japanese ) space. Here it's means: Hyperdimensional/Superdimensional/Ultra = the same things. The is what translator of Bo-bobo specify

• "Kyuukyoku " is powerful enough to destroy a higher world or create one. Like "Paradise game zone x summer". A world with space-time.
3) with a suffix "Bobobo" it is a Superdimensional/Hyperdimensional/Ultradimensional world, and is used with "Ultimate/Kyuukyoku ôgi"

4) * Chouztsu / Super ...
it's when it's even higher, when it transcends.
exemple:

• Bobobo world
    * Chouzetsu "(transcendend ôgi) nose-hair space Z, is so powerful that he destroyed the own world he had just created.
5) Capable of launching following explicitly 4 "'super-domai"(Higher domains if you prefer)
with the prefix "C
houzetsu".

6) The bobobo shinken is described several times as transcending everything.With a basic shinken (post-Super-Bobobo) his basic worlds are infinite in size! And he can create an infinite number of Superdimensional Worlds.A basic shinken can create an infinite space-time

Hajike is a power that transcends everything and more powerful than any shinkens. And I'm going to quote what the translator said "that he can get everything is that the reality is always exploding. When he mixes hajike and shinken it's all over."

7) Infinite size, and infinite worlds(higher worlds if you prefer). "bobobo's imagination allows him to have everything for the fight" having gone beyond infinity many times he can create infinite and unpredictable worlds.

When I type "Des mondes infini (by Hatenko) " in my french book, in English it gives "infinite worlds". And then I saw that there were also worlds of infinite sizes. Both are valid. Confirmed by the translator so no worries

9) According to the same data book Yoshio / Bobobo shows that he surpassed the data book, we can not see his level. He just left "infinite length nose hairs" "hajike surpasses everything" and that he has the level of God.

9.5) All these worlds were created but the baseline was boosted to infinity many times. It's worlds were created in different places, against different enemies. With the affirmation of infinite number can be create ,and transcendent being

10) Infinite power (just some scan)
to see some scans with infinite power (I do not have them all) the last publi: https://www.facebook.com/TakashiBobobo/

11) ( please after seeing the 3rd image which is down on bobobo-world XD) :

Bobobo world

12) Another thing :

the casting is infinitely stronger than Bobobopatchnosuke with his Majide Time, from the fight against Over that can One shot the 3 opponents against who fought Bobobopatchnosuke, turning into Torpedo girl its power that multiplies by infinity or "invincible" (It's not logical what I say but it's what is explained) Halekulani becomes infinitely stronger when he becomes mad.Giga comes later etc. And in bobobo they face ever stronger enemies non-stop, some of whom are infinitely stronger than all the previous ones. It's overdoing but getting past its baseline with the infinite power of many times is an effortless thing in Bo-bobo. Super-bobobo is different it's even further.

Beware when I say world = Superdimensional. It is even more complicated than a higher dimension. Bobobopatchnosuke who transcends their universe 4D is 5D / 6D (possibly higher space and higher time or just 5D) Bobobo's basic form is infinite5D / or infinite6D and became more powerful. Super-Bobobo composite is infinite-D due to create an infinity of worlds (when I say worlds = superdimensionals / super-domains) his shinken is said at this moment (not before) transcended EVERYTHING. Super-Bobobo and Bo-Bobo are completely different. Hajike transcends everything and Super-Bobobo mix his shinken and Hajike to do whatever he wants BOBOBO WORLD(composite): transcend the foolishness of the series,it's a transcendend world above Higher-worlds, where hajike is above all ,where hajike is a transcendent force. Fusion the Fusion is said to be superior to bobobo world. And bo-bobo has become stronger than fusions with his team than any mergers. He has faced people capable of one shot a fusion SPOILERS: Bo-bobo at the end of the part 2 and via Data-book : He transcended his own series and he only sees it as a fiction. He controls it perfectly. He is in our real world. He is the Autor. So,for me it's high 1-B possibly 1-A (END part1) and In part 2 "likely" 1-A via powerscaling and transcends the fiction.at the end of the series.

and to be even more precise when hatenko says "infinite worlds" it's an infinity of unpredictable Super-D(higher D). This is the minimum to go against Bibibi. A power that transcends everything is reassuring.

I assume completely that the sup-dimensions /Higher-D Are even more weird and stupid, incomprehensible to someone who has not seen 2-3 episodes of Bo-bobo because he will say "Wtf".

But if you have time,
I propose to watch this (just for laughter) from part 2: https://www9.mangafreak.net/Read1_Shinsetsu_Bobobo_Bo_Bo_Bobo_17

> Said High-2-A will be exceeded via multiplications. Saying High 1-C is already more reasonable, but being infinite-D is not High 1-C but High 1-B.And I have a chapter that does not care about dimensions (but toooo weird,even for me)

Scan : infinite Higher worlds,infinite things ,statement etc ...
(sorry I do not know how to group all the pictures,)

1 scan

2 scan
2. Wait! before! majide time is hiher space(called an outer-space on bobobo wiki) and possibly higher time,because if it's a linear time the merge will last 1min. In a nonlinear time the fusion will last infinitely. Majide time makes it clear that it has its own space and time.

3 scan

4 scan

5 scan

6 scan

7 scan

8 scan

9 scan

10 scan

11 scan
11 this world is above previous and so one (he became infinite times more powerful)

14;5
12 (with a basic shinkien a dimension infinite size (but it's above previous higher worlds

15 scan

14 scan

17 scan
15 This world is beyond previous and so on This world give another infinite power at he end

17 scan
16 after became infinite times more powerful (with monster house world who give another infinite power)

18 scan

18.The Transcend world post-Super-bobobo this time

19 scan
19. This scan is from Shinsetsu Bobobo(the part2 who is infinite more powerful than part1)

21 scan
20. From part 2 (infinite more powerful than part 2)

Scan 21
21. From part 2 ; he can create this domain many times

22 scan
22. Explicit...4 transcendent "Super" Domains !! after tsurulina domai

23 scan
23. Tsurilina world is Destroyed note: Look always "Kyukyukou" but next scan is above that

24 scan
24. Explici 4 transcendent Higher domains

25 scan
25. Nani?!

26 scan!
26. hum

27 scan
27. It's poop ;-;

28 Scan
27. Return to part1 The second best statement! It's amazing

29 scan
29. Return to part1 Infinite higher worlds,infinite size,unpredictable etc. Before bobobo became infinite more powerful...Yes! again!

Hatenko higher world,space
30. Hentenko ultimate

Tsurulina statement
31. Return to part 1 against tsuru

Supreme world
32.Suprem hanage shinken (part1)

HAJIKE transcends everything
Hajike transcends everything and nose hair are infinite size)

Invincible horizon
note: to walk in this world activates an explosion that activates another infinitely more powerful world. Bo-bobo has fun with spam

34 scan (part1)
when he destroys his own higher reality XD

I repeat myself, because all the worlds are higher dimensions infinite.create, infinitely stronger each time, the infinite power has been exceeded and continues to be exceeded (a hierarchy if you prefer) And above all it is Super- Bobobo, not bobobo.the series gives people always stronger, (beware of the chara-design. There are Nyan Nyan cats who destroy the solar system. A madman who can create galaxies by licking someone...)

Kind of worlds

Basic shinke : dimension infinite size or Pocket reality

Majide Time : Outer-Space above their 4D world. Where everything about space-time don't exist. Has a Time called "Majide". Is around 5/6D. Note : Base form Bobobo and his friends is infinite5D/infinite6D after fights Over,Halekulani,Giga who are more powerful than previous fusion.

- (From Super-Bobobo arc) When casting became infinite times more powerful

Ultimate/Kyokyuuku ougi: Super dimensional(above space time, a higher world) far far above Majide time.

Suprem/Bakkyuku : More powerful than Ultimate Ougi

Chouzetsu ougi : Transcendent World (surpasse any kind of world or dimension).It's a transcendent ougi.

-Hajike is above.

-Bobobo World : Transcends everything,dimensions,shinkens... Every Foolishness in this series.Where Hajike is more powerful

Bobobo World Post composite Super-Bobobo : More powerful, and when Bobobo can create infinite dimensions.In the meaning is above the infinite-D. Bobobo World is discribed as the most powerful World(and Bobobo don't always use it)

Shinsetsu Bobobo World : The new version of Bobobo World.

Fusio : Is more powerful And it's : F1 power x F2 power = F3 -F1 power x F2 power x F3 power= F4

Note : Super-bobobo composite can create an infinite number with Ultimate ougi, Chouzetsu Ougi, and dimension infinite size anywhere.Infinite Worlds in the meaning : infinite (Super)dimensions and trans-dimensions each more powerful. Can use Shinken and Hajike at the same time.Tsurulina is comparable to Bo-bobobo

(not finish)

Don't you know?
The afro cut of Bo-bobo has other universes.

Bo-bobo teaches mangakas in the real world. The one who made Classroom Assassination and the one who made One punch Man. But they are more famous.

Bo-bobo has a party 3 called Bo-Bobo Bo-Bobo WTF / Hajike Crew. will be publish in 2019.

Beauty has the most powerful smile. Everyone wants to protect her.

Bo-bobo is revealed to be the author. He is in our real world, having transcended his fiction. The data book is bizzare

There are 1000 or + characters

Anime/ Mangas
In mangas there is blood, the real story, violence, etc. But not in the anime. The anime stops after 76 episodes

Yes it could have been a blog. When I say World from the super-bobobo arc they are all higher dimensions ( "super" dimensional world if you prefer ,who means hyper/ultra )infinitely superior to the previous one, it's a hierarchy ever infinite, oversized compared to the previous one. To make simple composite Super-bobobo is High 1-B with a possibly 1-A due to his composite shinken and/or Bo-bobo world.(and Landmine is 1-A in a higher level and so on) after it is only for part 1, in part 2 is more powerful but at the end it transcends its fiction ( so my 1-A I would place it well between the end of the part1 or at the end of the part2),and i work.

I just added elements: hierarchy.Feats are increasing (I will do it all the time, every day). Can you tell me what's bothering you so that I can answer it? .I know that when it's new it's hard to accept. is always like that.

Not gonna lie, most of this just seems like naming fallacies, like just because he calls it "Hyper-Dimensional" which doesn't mean anything as is, doesn't mean that it's some form of Higher Dimensions.

Also, a lot of this is just "Name here is > Then name there" which is pretty poor scaling.

As well, you scale :"This land transends foolishness" lol. That's like saying that Gensokyo is above the concept of Logic and therefore is 1-A because the statement that it doesn't follow Logic or common sense.

Also, the word: "Dimension" doesn't = "Infinite Size" or the idea of Dimensional tiering, it usually means another Universe.

Like, Yukari has Dimensional Manipulation via the Boundary of Dimensions, but she's not Higher dimensional due to the naming alone.

Also, most of your evidence is just you showing a Screenshot with the word "Dimension" in it and say it's Infinitly above X thing, which again is poor scaling when it comes to dimensional tiering.

Eitherway, I read only most of this because it needs a TL:DR because most of this is pretty poorly formatted.

he did not say hyperdimension but Chou jigen. which means "above higher dimension" From Bo-bobo's perspective they are Foolinesh.Just nothing. And he could create an infinity of them, and they are infinite. (Infinite Higher dimension infinite) Super-dimensional (Chou jihen) > Extra-Dimensional. In Bobobo it's more bigger and stupid. Plus, he has techniques beyond that. Just to say. He transcended absolutely everything and even his manga is only a fiction because he is outside in reality. At no time are these statements false, and if there is an error in the scale it is just a Power-scaling just for a friend. X means immesureable. (You're maybe Leo ? , i don't know if it's that you but sorry if i wrong )

For chou jigen = "above higher dimensions" I do not take it into account really But the result is the same that's why.

Bobobo228 said:
chou jigen = "above higher dimensions"
Time to upgrade HDN then as in Japan it's called "Choujigen Game Neptune"

Choujigen doesn't mean above higher dimensions. It means Super/Hyper/Ultra/Multi dimension or things like that

RKGenki said:
Bobobo228 said:
chou jigen = "above higher dimensions"
Time to upgrade HDN then as in Japan it's called "Choujigen Game Neptune"

Choujigen doesn't mean above higher dimensions. It means Super/Hyper/Ultra/Multi dimension or things like that
It means bigger also

Using a page from another wiki, made by you nonetheless, isn't really acceptable as evidence, but now I'm reading through the scans that are in it.

Yeah, no. It doesn't mean "Above higher dimensional" what so ever.

https://imgur.com/2DbkxPa https://imgur.com/ftm2Ui

Also, pretty sure most characters in Anime call each other Fools and Foolish, jeez, does that mean that Marick Ishtar is now Higher Dimensional because he calls literally everyone Fools?

Does that mean that people like Yukari are impossible to keep down because she said that, Stabbing her, Shooting her and Killing her doensn't affect her?

As for your link, I don't speak Spanish so that's useless to me.

Also, most of your stuff saying that it's Xx dimensional, is literally just you saying it, just because it says "Hyper Dimensional" doesn't mean that it's Xx dimensional.

Literally everything on here is just a naming fallacy, nothing more, really. Yeah, there's some Universal feats on here, but the "Higher dimensional" feats are all you just calling them Higher Dimensional with no evidence besides the name, which again, is a naming fallacy.

Finished reading though the ones in the AP section

1 - The translation is pretty bad imo, some sentences are hard to comprehend

2 - There's only one sentence that can be argued for being higher dimensional, and without any explanation we can't really take a single actual "Superdimensional" statement and upgrade to tier 1

3 - It seems like part 3 isn't out yet, so no matter what is in it, you can't use it now

4 - "Trascends everything" is vague at best, and imo it sounds like flowery Language. Also "Likely 1-A via trascending the fiction" and "Being in our own world" ...just no. Reality - Fiction Interaction

5 - Exceeding high 2-A by multiplication doesn't make sense

6 - As of now the best you've proven is 2-A due to him being able to create an infinite number of "world", assuming they are actual universes. There's only a really vague statement that might hint to high 2-A at best, but it's too vague to be taken into consideration

7 - Using the name of techniques as evidence is just wrong, we can't take names at face value

I'd keep going, but this is already enough

You who use google translation, I directly went to speak to the translator Bo-bobo.Il just said it was good Sup> Extra. In the sense that it's bigger. You compare another character between them, here it is not the same.You could understand at once? in bo-bobo even the worlds are just an easy game, a gag, whatever you want. From his perspective he is not limited / does not take this seriously. And it's not Spanish.

There's no just one higher world lol so you don't read the blog ?

Also, this: "I repeat myself, because all the worlds are higher dimensions infinite.create, infinitely stronger each time, the infinite power has been exceeded and continues to be exceeded (a hierarchy if you prefer) And above all it is Super- Bobobo, not bobobo.the series gives people always stronger, (beware of the chara-design. There are Nyan Nyan cats who destroy the solar system. A madman who can create galaxies by licking someone...) "

This is your evidence for infinite dimensional beings? That supposidly they have Infinite Higher dimensions? lol wut?

Also, what do you even mean?!

"18.The Transcend world post-Super-bobobo this time" the source for this is a picture for Bobobo saying: "Bobobo world!!!!" Nothing in that screenshot gives evidence to him being transendant of Bobobo world, nor does it give evidence for him being Infinite dimensional either, a lot of you saying "He got infinitely stronger" is use the naming fallacies AGAIN!

As for the Infinite Universes that are higher dimensional, thing, I think you're lying at this point, because you're literally misrepresenting information which brings into question EVERYTHING: https://imgur.com/kkbaGGs

Can you cite your claims directly? Not saying:" Hyper means Infinite higher dimensions" because it doesn't, what so ever, but really cite it where anything says: "Infinite higher dimensions" and do be careful with what you give me, because I will be translating it when it's in a Language I don't know, and I will checking everything, so please, cite DIRECTLY.

Not trying to say: "X means UR28R80324R, because I say so".

And yes, so far, Google translate has prove to be more credible then yourself.

"When I say World from the super-bobobo arc they are all higher dimensions ( "super" dimensional world if you prefer ,who means hyper/ultra )infinitely superior to the previous one"

What do you mean? What english dictionary you using?

hyper

╦êh╩î╔¬pə/

adjective

INFORMAL

1. hyperactive or unusually energetic.
"eating sugar makes you hyper" ultra

╦ê╩îltrə/

nou

INFORMAL

1. 1.
an extremist.

"ultras in the animal rights movement"

synonyms: extremist, radical, fanatic, zealot, diehard, revolutionary, rebel, militant, subversive
"there is a new school of ultras in the animal rights movement"
  1. 2.
short for ultramarathon.

"the best way to tackle an ultra is to divide the race into manageable chunks"

What about ANY of these speaks about being Infinitely higher dimensions? Literally, what definition are you using? You haven't cited yourself, nothing you've given have given has implied anything of the sort, and again, everything you have given now has come under question because what you have given so far is incorrect.

To put it simply, because it's useless to get together. In the French version he says "universe" but in all other languages they are "world". Bobobo World Nightmare is Super-dimensional space. He has used other worlds superior to this "ougi" by having become infinitely several times and using ougi even more evolve. Is it clear and simple? And yes, he can create an infinity. when he becomes powerful enough he will have a Shinken Transcendent. He could use Bobobo World described as transcend delusions and being far superior to any type of world. He can use it in a later version, above in "Super-bobobo". (I do not use Part 3, you do not need to talk about it) It's not a feat transcend his fiction? if. only at the end.It's the author, even on the data-book his stats are rewritte by him.

I don't say hyperdimensional = infinite -D lol. I just give an other word of "sup-D". Create infinite higher worlds is infinite-D.

Calm down, I'm not english but I make the effort to understand you so let me write to my rhythm. I can very well stopped. one question after another and I will be clearer. I can post scans but just ask

Using different translation to get the result you want is not allowed in any way, shape or form. If there are differences between translation, we should look at the original.

Creating "Infinite higher worlds" without further explanation means 2-A at best

Also I linked you the Reality - Fiction Interaction page, you should read through it before arguing for that to be a 1-A feat

"To put it simply, because it's useless to get together. In the French version he says "universe" but in all other languages they are "world"."

Then do you not think to go for the original translation and go for the JAPANESE version like EVERYONE ELSE?!

"Bobobo World Nightmare is Super-dimensional space."
Literally means nothing, "Super Dimensional space" 1.) Sounds like flowery language, and 2.) You've given nothing to support this besides your own statements and nothing else.

Again WHAT DICTIONARY ARE YOU USING?!

"He has to use other world superior to this "ougi" by having become infinitely several times and using ougi even more evolve."

And where in those screenshots does it say that he becomes infinitely stronger? No where! Literally no where does it even say he comes infinitely stronger, if they do, you haven't given any nor cited any, just STATEMENTS AGAIN!

"Is it clear and simple? And yes, he can create an infinity. when he becomes powerful enough he will have a Shinken Transcendent."
Amazing, he can create a Universe, gg, still not Infinite Dimensional.

"He could use Bobobo World described as transcend delusions and being far superior to any type of world."

Transending Delusions literally means nothing. Being Superior to any type of World is High 5-A, if you mean "Universe" by "World" then you're Low 2-C. STILL NOT INFINITE DIMENSIONAL.

"He can use it in a later version, above in "Super-bobobo". (I do not use Part 3, you do not need to talk about it) It's not a feat transcend his fiction?"
NO, no it's not, not in the slightest, GOD SUPER SAIYAN MUST BE PRETTY STRONG BECAUSE SUPER!

"if. only at the end.It's the author, even are data-book his stats are illegible."

Ainz Ooal Gown's stats are illegaible, his Mana is illegable to be exact, the Lady of Pain literally doesn't have stats, is she infinite dimensional now? Like what do you even MEAN ANY MORE?!

"I don't say hyperdimensional = infinite -D lol. I just give an other word of "sup-D". Create infinite higher worlds is infinite-D."

Creating Infinite Universes is High 2-A, but nothing you showed did that, only that there's infinite Galaxies, which just means a High 3-A Universe.

Also...:
"Ultimate/Kyokyuuku ougi: Super/Hyper-Dimensional (above space time, above higher dimension) far far above Majide time. Any Xx-Dimensional."

OH?

"Yes it could have been a blog. When I say World from the super-bobobo arc they are all higher dimensions ( "super" dimensional world if you prefer ,who means hyper/ultra )infinitely superior to the previous one, it's a hierarchy ever infinite, oversized compared to the previous one."

REALLY?

But, you gotta understand that someone using what is basically uncited claims and then continues to use uncited claims is rather annoying.

I used the original you already read that,

Not "universe" lol and not 2-A , i'm not stupid, probably more.

You need to understand the concept of Shinken ! With a basic shinken you can create domains/Realm/Pocket Reality or a dimension infinite sized is possible.

Use a ougi above Shinken basic can create for exemple "Super-Dimensional space" or a space where" Space-time,everything" means nothing.

Understand ? He can also use a transcendent ougi to be more higher, His worlds are already infinite, the worlds are "the power " when he become infinitly stronger , the world too, and infinite-sized world

He has worlds or realities who can give him infinite powers

Before he can create infinite worlds, he has already create several worlds better than Bobobo world nightmare

Etc

Worlds is just nothing

Many characters "transcends" there fiction , or are the autor in the meaning of being above every characters not in the meaning of just the autor-character because everyone can became 1-A no

Like Annoying dog, the guy where there is Lord of English, etc... For Bo-bobo it's the same thing and it's at the end

On the other hand do not even try to disrespect me, I already sent the scans I will give them to you. Udlmaster

you're really annoying because I'm going to show you and you'll have to calm down. And i correct the blog.

Just give me the links, literally copy and paste them into a reponse and give them to me if you have them, saying "You're really annoying" is just a Red Herring.

you annoy me because you speak badly to me,so i don't read Everything you say but i understand . I have everything you will not have. no one. I'm going to make it ,wait, do you want "infinite power", to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back